My Stay Here

2 posters

Go down

My Stay Here Empty My Stay Here

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 7:51

Going forward from here, I will be ignoring anyone who has nothing good to say to me. I am here to discuss the occult and majiq with other mature individuals.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

My Stay Here Empty Re: My Stay Here

Post by Jonathan 09.09.23 8:07

That is all nice and cool but there is need to make a spam post to announce it like a Karen. You can simply state it on the other thread where all those fake accounts Robert Sushko, Etu Malku, Amir Alzzalam, AlifBalaamYashin, Ankhhape, Tarkhem, Herald of Dawn, Aeon of Iblis have been exposed, like always.

So requesting the admins for this thread to be locked as it’s just spam with intent to fork another thread. Thank you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 09.09.23 8:43

This was an announcement, not spam. I'd be surprised if one member here has used their real/actual name, including you Jonathan, is that your real name, doubtful. That is called hypocrisy, and you are a hypocrite for stating such nonsense.

For most of the members here I would suggest you use critical thinking in regards to who and what I am, instead of allowing someone else to feed you misinformation.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.23 8:53

Sorry but the fact is that you always join posing as someone fake, just moments ago you were stating in the other thread that we had never spoken before, when in fact we have spoken for more than ten years. So you are just a liar and a weakly dishonest individual, and that will simply not work here. You don't have to use your real name, it's perfectly fine to use an alias like AlifBalaam Yashin, what is not acceptable is to constantly pretend to be someone different and invent various characters and personalities. That is a fraud, if not borderline delusional, which is how many have come to know you by now. Sad but true, a bad reputation of your own making.

Also, there is no need for announcements, you are really no one in the occult world to make announcements. That simple statement could have just been shared in the original thread where this was related to. So yes, it is spam. It's utterly pointless as its own thread, not to mention dishonest and false again by your very own reply to me just above, which you said you wouldn't do in your own "announcement". Get a grip of your sanity man...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down