Greetings, I just registered

5 posters

Go down

Greetings, I just registered Empty Greetings, I just registered

Post by Scooby 14.09.23 12:22

Greetings,

my name is Nathaniel, I chose my Nickname because I am a big fan of the Scooby Doo cartoons. I'm half-Irish (from Dun Laoghaire) and half Austrian.

I've been lurking around this forum as a guest for a while before I decided to join. I bought the Violet Throne awhile ago but have only read parts so far. It's not an easy read lol.

I was always fascinated with dragons, even since my childhood, so I hope to learn more about the tradition of the Primordial Dragon.

Thanks for having me here and I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. Smile

Scooby
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-09-14

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I just registered Empty Re: Greetings, I just registered

Post by Sybil Mason 14.09.23 12:36

Banned. This is yet one more account of fraudulent user Lightseeker, now connecting under a different IP address, that was previously exposed and banned for pretending associations with organizations he has no access to. Further information has been coming to light about this individual, including his home location and countless elaborate hoaxes from private conversations, that given his insistence in deception towards the whole community will now be added to our database on occult frauds.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.09.23 12:42

lol!

I suspect this one has been literally burned by the Current to the point of losing his sanity.
Poor guy...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 14.09.23 14:34

Oh my. I got a feeling as I started reading the introduction, then I read Sybil post. Lol.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 30.09.23 14:03

[quote="Jonathan"]:lol!:

I suspect this one has been literally burned by the Current to the point of losing his sanity.
Poor guy...[/quote]

This is severely unfortunate to learn. I'd been under the impression, from several interactions here, actually, that he'd been verified in more private scenarios. I doubt I'm the only one. The initial read was sceptical all those years ago, with how he presented himself. Quickly put any ego down and assumed I didn't know better. I notice more and more there's a significant illusory effect to much of what has taken place here over the years, so one can only (for now) imagine how universal that actually is. This Current is revealing all kinds of truths indeed. But all comes to light in the end... a dark omen of things to come. Remain true is what's to learn.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.09.23 14:33

Tehom wrote:
Jonathan wrote:lol!

Poor guy...

This is severely unfortunate to learn. I'd been under the impression, from several interactions here, actually, that he'd been verified in more private scenarios. I doubt I'm the only one.  The initial read was sceptical all those years ago, with how he presented himself. Quickly put any ego down and assumed I didn't know better.  I notice more and more there's a significant illusory effect to much of what has taken place here over the years, so one can only (for now) imagine how universal that actually is. This Current is revealing all kinds of truths indeed. But all comes to light in the end...  a dark omen of things to come. Remain true is what's to learn.  

You did not assume wrong in you skepticism. He was definitely not verified by anyone. In fact we have several members here with access to the organization he claimed associations with and they all denied his connection. I think Sybil allowed him to stay so far mostly because he was harmless, but in the end he was just role-playing something he was not for the sake of ego. Hope that he didn’t end up deceiving people with that stuff.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: