+4
Jonathan
Nightshade
AlifBalaamYashin
Tehom
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Origin. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin.

Post by Troublemaker 04.10.23 9:55

Nature is brutal. Seek shelter. Lol

The Origin. - Page 2 Ac1d5a10
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 04.10.23 13:12

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Alif, Mr. Sushko, wisdom consists not in deflecting your faults for that's a perpetual sweeping underneath the rug that which you should correct, but that's what you do. Own your faults, lest your faults own you.

And if this lesson doesn't get through your head, it's a good lesson for others who'd derive value from it in their long term journey of being upright, honest and wise.

All the best to them. And to you, well... that hangs entirely on you.
I don't care how many times all of you claim I plagiarized something (a scientific study musch less) you are wrong and this is simply another witch hunt regarding me.

Take a look at the actually definition . . .

Plagiarize: take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own. Copy from (someone) and pass it off as one's own.

Got it? Do you understand this? Nowhere did I claim any of that post as my writing. I wanted to add some pertinent information to the thread, which I did (unlike most of you) . . . get off my ass.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.10.23 13:16

If you don't cite sources or reference who wrote the text, not even adding quotation marks, people are going to believe you wrote it. If you let that pass off, you're either wittingly or unwittingly making yourself guilty of plagiarization.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.10.23 13:17

Why are you still here Robert? Literally no one wants you here. No one sees your work under any significance whatsoever. No one cares what you have to say, and no one has even a slight shred of respect for you.
If you had any respect for yourself, you would to be a fan in silence.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 04.10.23 13:37

[quote] I wanted to add some[/quote]

You understood nothing. You add nothing but disgrace, and noise, and derisive self-indulgent nonsense. I regret not staring at a tree instead of responding to your ignorance. Your continued lack of reflection services only to display the sheer humiliation wrought upon you by your own overconfidence. This is the first and last time I will take the displeasure of acknowledging you.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 04.10.23 13:47

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:If you don't cite sources or reference who wrote the text, not even adding quotation marks, people are going to believe you wrote it. If you let that pass off, you're either wittingly or unwittingly making yourself guilty of plagiarization.
It never occurred to me to cite where some of that info came from, it was from my notes on my computer, I have thousands of files/folders with info categorized.

They just have a hard on for me . . . it's really their problem not mine.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 04.10.23 13:48

Troublemaker wrote:Why are you still here Robert? Literally no one wants you here. No one sees your work under any significance whatsoever. No one cares what you have to say, and no one has even a slight shred of respect for you.
If you had any respect for yourself, you would to be a fan in silence.
The feeling is mutual, I assure you.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 04.10.23 13:50

Tehom wrote:
I wanted to add some

You understood nothing. You add nothing but disgrace, and noise, and derisive self-indulgent nonsense. I regret not staring at a tree instead of responding to your ignorance. Your continued lack of reflection services only to display the sheer humiliation wrought upon you by your own overconfidence. This is the first and last time I will take the displeasure of acknowledging you.
Spoken like a true Sheeple . . . don't worry, you're cult will ban me soon enough because it's obvious they are uncomfortable with me here.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.10.23 13:51

You insist on plaguing a community where everyone looks upon you with detached disgust, where you are not wanted. It isn’t just me - everyone sees you for the trash that you are. That is why it’s peculiar to me that you insist on forcing your presence upon everyone here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 04.10.23 14:25

Troublemaker wrote:You insist on plaguing a community where everyone looks upon you with detached disgust, where you are not wanted. It isn’t just me - everyone sees you for the trash that you are. That is why it’s peculiar to me that you insist on forcing your presence upon everyone here.
I have no problem being here, if there are any problems it's their's not mine.

Must be something 'they' fear to be so against me.

"This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans. If you are here to learn, evolve and develop spiritually, you are more than welcome to join us. For sure you will have a nice time around."

My interest is in people who identify as vampires.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.10.23 14:30

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:If you don't cite sources or reference who wrote the text, not even adding quotation marks, people are going to believe you wrote it. If you let that pass off, you're either wittingly or unwittingly making yourself guilty of plagiarization.
It never occurred to me to cite where some of that info came from, it was from my notes on my computer, I have thousands of files/folders with info categorized.

It's quite clear that everyone is correct on this and you are wrong, no matter how many times you deny it like a petulant child. Your very words expose yourself, you have thousands of notes without traceable sources. So potentially your book is entirely an illegal mishmash of copy paste from other authors, which honestly isn't very surprising given that you have never created occult work of relevance.

Instead of trying so desperately hard to write and teach others when you know so little maybe you should just sit back and learn from what others have to teach. You would be far ahead in your occult studies if you could do that, alas your inflated ego doesn't allow you so here you are stagnated as ever, years later and still knowing so little.

But I know you will reply once again like a petulant child crying that this is a witch-hunt when in reality people don't really care, they just pointed out the obvious state of your dishonesty here. You can't create, just copy and paste. Good luck ever learning something on magic that way...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.10.23 14:37

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Must be something 'they' fear to be so against me.

Seriously? What is there to fear about you when in decades of stalking this community you not even once demonstrated any power or ability that would cause people here to wonder let alone fear? You really need to reevaluate yourself because thinking that anyone would ever fear you is truly in the lines of psychosis. You may complain that so many people tend to mock you and not take you seriously, that is a complaint I would understand, but saying they fear you truly shows you have no hold of reality as from what I notice people see you more like a clown and mock you, make fun of you, which I can see it's not ideal or nice but quite the opposite of fear. I would say that fear is the last thing anyone here feels about you. That you can't even see this obvious fact truly makes one wonder about your sanity Sushko.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 04.10.23 14:48

Jonathan wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:

It's quite clear that everyone is correct on this and you are wrong, no matter how many times you deny it like a petulant child. Your very words expose yourself, you have thousands of notes without traceable sources. So potentially your book is entirely an illegal mishmash of copy paste from other authors, which honestly isn't very surprising given that you have never created occult work of relevance.

Instead of trying so desperately hard to write and teach others when you know so little maybe you should just sit back and learn from what others have to teach. You would be far ahead in your occult studies if you could do that, alas your inflated ego doesn't allow you so here you are stagnated as ever, years later and still knowing so little.

But I know you will reply once again like a petulant child crying that this is a witch-hunt when in reality people don't really care, they just pointed out the obvious state of your dishonesty here. You can't create, just copy and paste. Good luck ever learning something on magic that way...
My book? What does that have to do with this? LOL, boy your are really trying way too hard to find something . . . take up a hobby.

Just because your little cult listens to their 'leaders' and parrots what they say doesn't mean shit as to whether I am right or wrong. I fully understand that some of you are working overtime to try and slander me (again), but really you are looking foolish.

Trust me Jon, you know NOTHING about me. As long as members slander me there (I thought no one cared?) , I will reply and defend myself.

Have you read my grimoire? I'm sure you haven't, but you know all about it . . . typical.

I see nothing has changed here . . . nothing at all.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.10.23 14:53

Oh we know a lot more about you than you think we do. It's just not worth it when dealing with someone that has some very clear handicap and that's not my problem to solve, so I'm going by live and let live.

By the way we have no leaders here so it's funny that you use that word when most community leaders are not members of this forum, and also ironic that you think using the word 'cult' twice in a row would be taken as an insult. It doesn't. You obviously have no grasp on the reality of traditional witchcraft in Europe and Asia to to understand the meaning of the word 'cult'. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 04.10.23 14:55

Why I am not surprised that Sirius Esoterica is the only place that would take his fake grimoire of plagiarized notes, same people that published that trash from Andre Consciencia who is another joke in the scene, often cited as reference when describing fake neo-occultism. Silly copy cats at the level of EA Koetting, nothing more than new age fluff and edgy lords unworthy of ever attempting to teach others with their ignorance.

How ironic that this poor guy who has falsely accused the Asetians with copying from Belanger, which has been proven in court to be false and defamatory, turns out to be a major plagiarist in the end. It really does make a whole lot of sense…
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 04.10.23 15:04

Locking this thread for the time being.

Going forward, Sushko please restrict your participation to writing your own original posts and commentary. If you have that many notes without proper citations of authorship as you stated, refrain from using them, that is indeed plagiarism when presented non-quoted as your own text, being disgracefully frowned upon not only in scholarly circles but esoteric ones as well, which you may not be familiar with but here presently informed. Thank you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2