remi’s very awesome arrival

4 posters

Go down

remi’s very awesome arrival  Empty remi’s very awesome arrival

Post by ratgurl 27.02.24 19:34

hello everyone I hope your evening is going wonderfully my name is remi and well i’ve been trying to find the correct vampirism path for 2 years now and well since almost every other one I have found (mainly on discord) have been just a bunch of role players I have been longing for this opportunity to find a legitimate group and if anyone has any tips on were to get started I would love to hear them I want to learn everything I possibly can thank you for your time
ratgurl
ratgurl
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2024-02-27

Back to top Go down

remi’s very awesome arrival  Empty Re: remi’s very awesome arrival

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.02.24 8:15

Hello and welcome to the forum! I think you've found a decent place here, though it's not the most active forum, but feel free to asses that yourself by unbiased and critical views.

We do, however, also have - in part of the community - a Discord server as well. That's a much more active place with a great community growing with serious seekers and having some very adept occultists among its ranks, which this place does as well however.

Just remember to tread it respectfully. We've suffered incomes of less honestly intentioned people before that may make us quite shielded in worst cases scenarios, but as soon as we see sincerity and respect, there's nothing stopping the person joining whatsoever and they'd find a wonderful experience and soon be no less a part of the community than anyone else.

As far as "correct path on vampirism", I wouldn't say it's a matter of correct or incorrect, right or wrong, though I see your view and would tend to agree with it beyond mere words/semantics. It's more a matter of veracity and having genuine foundations as well as legitimate pathways, philosophies and systems, which most of those "vampire" groups have virtually none or that they try to (in a very diluted way, however) copy those that actually do. Hence you might label it "incorrect"...

But they're worlds apart; the serious realm of vampirism in an occult sense of metaphysics, spirituality and magick cannot be compared to the fake roleplayers that merely try to gimmick what they find fascinating or alluring but have no real apperception of in order to make proper sense out of than to fake and pretend, immersing their egos in delusion and falsehood, which is actually a quite far lower step than the average humanity that at least do not indulge in such behavior, in trying to be something they're not and even putting on a flashy charade surrounding it entirely. In my perception that's borderline insane at worst or fixated and nonsensical at best...

Also bear in mind that the nature of Asetianism while heavily steeped in the nature of predatory spirituality in ways that go beyond mere surface level understandings of vampirism, isn't only about vampirism but a much broader and diversified pattern of innumerable occult and metaphysical pathways of magick, learning, growth and initiation, echoing the call of freedom as the chosen road of liberation for the Asetians and their followers...

Feel welcome!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ratgurl 28.02.24 8:37

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum! I think you've found a decent place here, though it's not the most active forum, but feel free to asses that yourself by unbiased and critical views.

We do, however, also have - in part of the community - a Discord server as well. That's a much more active place with a great community growing with serious seekers and having some very adept occultists among its ranks, which this place does as well however.

Just remember to tread it respectfully. We've suffered incomes of less honestly intentioned people before that may make us quite shielded in worst cases scenarios, but as soon as we see sincerity and respect, there's nothing stopping the person joining whatsoever and they'd find a wonderful experience and soon be no less a part of the community than anyone else.

As far as "correct path on vampirism", I wouldn't say it's a matter of correct or incorrect, right or wrong, though I see your view and would tend to agree with it beyond mere words/semantics. It's more a matter of veracity and having genuine foundations as well as legitimate pathways, philosophies and systems, which most of those "vampire" groups have virtually none or that they try to (in a very diluted way, however) copy those that actually do. Hence you might label it "incorrect"...

But they're worlds apart; the serious realm of vampirism in an occult sense of metaphysics, spirituality and magick cannot be compared to the fake roleplayers that merely try to gimmick what they find fascinating or alluring but have no real apperception of in order to make proper sense out of than to fake and pretend, immersing their egos in delusion and falsehood, which is actually a quite far lower step than the average humanity that at least do not indulge in such behavior, in trying to be something they're not and even putting on a flashy charade surrounding it entirely. In my perception that's borderline insane at worst or fixated and nonsensical at best...

Also bear in mind that the nature of Asetianism while heavily steeped in the nature of predatory spirituality in ways that go beyond mere surface level understandings of vampirism, isn't only about vampirism but a much broader and diversified pattern of innumerable occult and metaphysical pathways of magick, learning, growth and initiation, echoing the call of freedom as the chosen road of liberation for the Asetians and their followers...

Feel welcome!
thank you so much for your reply I am well not the best with my words and it takes me a bit to actually even understand what  I am even saying but besides thank I am really greatful for your reply as you have already taught me more than I had known I do hope I can prove myself enough to be added to this discord server since I belive thats when I will start learning at a rapid rate being able to improve my craft so thanks a million for the info Smile
ratgurl
ratgurl
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.02.24 9:10

No problem. Here's a link active for seven days: https://discord.gg/v8VGNxHM

It's not a directly private Discord server though. Anyone's free to join, bearing honest intentions.

Hope you enjoy it in there and find it a good place of interest, learning and growth!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ratgurl 28.02.24 9:17

thank you so much
ratgurl
ratgurl
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 28.02.24 13:03

ratgurl wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum! I think you've found a decent place here, though it's not the most active forum, but feel free to asses that yourself by unbiased and critical views.

Feel welcome!
thank you so much for your reply I am well not the best with my words and it takes me a bit to actually even understand what  I am even saying but besides thank I am really greatful for your reply as you have already taught me more than I had known I do hope I can prove myself enough to be added to this discord server since I belive thats when I will start learning at a rapid rate being able to improve my craft so thanks a million for the info Smile
I can say this about this Forum, whether vampirism is real or not, this forum and group of people steeped in Asetianism take their work very seriously, have a long history, and have actual scripture/texts to go on unlike the plethora of other vampire sites/organizations.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.24 6:21

Welcome to the community ratgurl. Don't be afraid to ask question and help.

AlifBalaamYashin, I have to admit I am surprised to see you write praises on the Asetianism community. Must be a first from you in over a decade? Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.02.24 13:17

Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the community ratgurl. Don't be afraid to ask question and help.

AlifBalaamYashin, I have to admit I am surprised to see you write praises on the Asetianism community. Must be a first from you in over a decade? Razz
I've seen nothing but delusion, pandering, this social club and that social club in the vampire community. This may be the only legitimate organization (The AK).

I've been very quiet for the past months as I have been reading a lot of posts and comments. I do like the fact that this forum includes Magic and Metaphysics.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.24 17:45

I can't disagree with you there when it comes to the VC, it is indeed for the most part a nonsense fest of ignorance, narcissism and a lot of delusion. Very few occultists and serious occultism in the VC but a lot of social drama.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: