blood feeding

+2
Aghrab
devilsC_U_N_T
6 posters

Go down

blood feeding Empty blood feeding

Post by devilsC_U_N_T 17.06.09 13:59

i've been feeding for a while. from my expierances i feed close to a shot glase or 2 a day of blood. i was jsut woundering how much other vampires cunsume.
devilsC_U_N_T
devilsC_U_N_T
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

blood feeding Empty Re: blood feeding

Post by Jonathan 17.06.09 14:02

It really depends on the Vampire's energy metabolism. Some may consume blood once a week, others once a month... it really does depend a lot, there is no set rule for what is the best. It varies from Vampire to Vampire.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by devilsC_U_N_T 17.06.09 14:04

thats what i thought but i need to find out my anwser
devilsC_U_N_T
devilsC_U_N_T
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 17.06.09 14:06

Within the Asetians, the different lineages, as you know, would consume different amounts of blood. A Viperine, I would expect, would feed more regularly with blood, although it will usually always be within a sexual feeding, I would assume. A Concubine perhaps would not really need to blood feed... but if so, it would be quite less often than a Viperine... and when it comes to Guardians, they rarely need to blood feed. They rely mostly on sexual energy and sexual fluids to satisfy their needs.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by devilsC_U_N_T 17.06.09 14:14

thank u for ur help
devilsC_U_N_T
devilsC_U_N_T
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 25.11.09 21:29

devilsC_U_N_T wrote:i've been feeding for a while. from my expierances i feed close to a shot glase or 2 a day of blood. i was jsut woundering how much other vampires cunsume.

Oh, I don't actually do it...it would have to be a very special person! Actually drinking someone's blood sparks feelings of intimacy for me, and I do mean that like extreme intimacy. Although I crave it, I don't need to actually physically drink blood to absorb the energy from it. Even strongly visualizing drinking blood is enough to create the feeling I get from being around it to a degree. To actually drink someone's blood... wow, that's like marrying them to me. It's a big deal.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.11.09 8:29

ElizabethBathory wrote:
devilsC_U_N_T wrote:i've been feeding for a while. from my expierances i feed close to a shot glase or 2 a day of blood. i was jsut woundering how much other vampires cunsume.

Oh, I don't actually do it...it would have to be a very special person! Actually drinking someone's blood sparks feelings of intimacy for me, and I do mean that like extreme intimacy. Although I crave it, I don't need to actually physically drink blood to absorb the energy from it. Even strongly visualizing drinking blood is enough to create the feeling I get from being around it to a degree. To actually drink someone's blood... wow, that's like marrying them to me. It's a big deal.
I totally agree with you on this one...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.11.09 19:38

I can also relate and agree with this sentiment.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesummerstheWicked 13.05.12 16:53

While in corporeal form, I drink as much as I can get. Similarly, in spectral form, I absorb as much Lifeforce as is available. I find that the more you feed, the more you can take in. Don't overdo it- stop when you're 'full'- but in time, your own energy reserves will skyrocket, and you can replenish more or less as much as you please.

BluesummerstheWicked
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down