Merciful euthanasia?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Merciful euthanasia? - Page 2 Empty Re: Merciful euthanasia?

Post by empress2k 29.06.09 11:20

Syrianeh wrote:This man made a completely conscious choice, took full responsability for it, and they gave him the means.

I heard of the English woman's case; there have been others, in Spain too. It is horrible and undignifying that someone should be doomed to die a slow death against their own wishes. What I mean to say is that while I applaud these people's valour in fighting the system for their rights, some times it is better to just take matters into your own hands....

I am 100% with you here. One has a right to chose how and when they want to cross over. It has being part of human cultures for thousands of years in a non monotheistic traditions...Smile What I disagree with is when people make that decision and then want someone to do it for them because they are affraid that if they commit suicide then the gates of heaven will be closed for them or they are scared and don't want to be aware of the moment when it actually happens.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Merciful euthanasia? - Page 2 Empty Re: Merciful euthanasia?

Post by empress2k 29.06.09 11:35

Talibah wrote:What are peoples opinions on how a metaphysical approach to assisted suicide should be, and what it might entail etc?

I have never dealt with assisted suicide myself. I have done some Soul Rescue work as a medium which is a very interesting process. Altough the souls I worked with were not of suicidal people.

I've also counceled my father on the crossing over but I've aleady mentioned it in one of my posts. One thing I did not mention is that we had spoken in details of things he likes and cares about so that it would assist me further had he decided to communicate with me once he crossed to the other side...Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum