Reconnection

3 posters

Go down

Reconnection Empty Reconnection

Post by Maxx 08.07.09 21:38

On CoasttoCoastAM I heard a broadcast featuring Eric Pearl. He has a book out that is a featured seller all over the world. I had never heard about it. Info is located at thereconnection.com. It is a means of using light waves or energy waves to heal everything. No touching. Different than Reiki or anything else. Has anyone attended any of his sessions. In looking at the schedule, it shows the classes taught all over the world. Over 60,000 have started using it. Heal yourself and others. I noticed some of the locations doctors are using it and advertize for $60 to $169 for 30 min. depending on the high cost of real estate rental for office space. Would appreciate if anyone has attended the classes let me know how it came out.

Otherwise I will attend classes I, II, and III at the end of the year in Sadona, AZ in Dec. Plan on buying his book off Amazon for about $10 as 1/3 of the book describes the technique.

Regards,

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Reconnection Empty Re: Reconnection

Post by Victor 11.07.09 15:57

It concepts, book and how it is presented sounds much like the usual commercial exploitation and nothing new. However, I never attended any of his classes, nor did I ever met Mr. Pearl. If you manage to complete his courses, let us know your feedback at the end.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.07.09 16:09

I will do that. What prompted my interest in this is that years ago I happened to come across a book that discribed something very similar. That author did not understand what was happening. I tried the technique to the best of my understanding and the very same things began to happen to the people I was working over. I never touched them.......they began to cry, have different reactions, and some were healed....It comes damn close to what this guy pearl was talking about on the program......In every case there were always some actions or results that took place.

Also I have never been drawn to learn or practice Reiki. It does not tell me that I need to get involved with it by my feelings toward it. Although, I have had several sessions done on me, it got to the point that none of the practitioners wanted to work on me any more as each time they began their work......I started to see happenings from their life and when I told them everything I was seeing about their life......they got uncomfortable with what I could see. At that point they did not want to work on me any more

I have to follow up on this due to my own findings of how similar this is.

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.07.09 16:47

I don't know his process, and never heard about it before.

Just wanted to add one thing, Reiki does not necessarily require touching. Some practitioners may use touch as their own preference or for helping the energy to flow by establishing a subtle link by physical contact, but the fact is that all it takes is energy and Will to heal with Reiki. I believe one of the biggest problems with Reiki is not in the system itself, but comes from the poor quality and knowledge of the self-professed Reiki masters.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.07.09 17:08

They are taught to use a method of making a sigil or sign over the body as they pass back and forth. I have talked with some of these people and they have shown me their books of study....then they have to be anointed by the teacher as they pass the process down like laying on of hands.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.09 16:16

Victor,

In looking at the book, I found, that in the beginning, the testing on this group was done at the University of Arizona.
Being that, energy was supposed to be the healing method, they set up their equipment and expected to find that there would be an increase in the amount of energy shown in the room from the testing equipment.........but a startling thing was shown....it was the exact opposite, showing that there was a reduction of this energy. That meant that it had to be consummed by the person receiving.. They had never seen this happen before.

Also, they emphasize that under no circumstances should the so called healer concentrate or use any kind of directed will in the treatment process. The mind should be as blank as possible or think of something else as much as possible during the session. This contradicts all of the other processes I have ever seen or heard of in this type of healing process.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 20.07.09 16:02

The reduction of the energy field that you refer, in what comes to metaphysics, points out to a probably vampiric situation. Maybe they stumbled upon a vampiric technique without realizing what they are doing and how they are truly implementing it. Vampirism has a strong background of healing, and many of the vampire metaphysics can be used effectively towards healing, in a much more effective way than Reiki and other practices. So this may be the case.
The author and overall feel of his work and the associated marketing keeps turning me off towards his process. But keep me posted if you attend any of his seminars.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.09 16:36

All of the healing that I have been involved with. I was aware it came from me.......the will created within.

This individual states it began by beings from another dimension such as Angelic in his eyes.

I read from the back of the book to the middle and then got into the beginning.

So there you have it........Angelic Spirits on the other side have chosen to help mankind with healing........again.

Hell, I don't need em.....

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 20.07.09 16:40

Oh angels... so overused.
I kinda warned you that it would turn into fluffiness. Twisted Evil

I think I have a 6th sense for that shit. lol
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.09 16:45

You may be correct.....as the kiddie forum quoted from you a couple of times.......you must have gotten their colored hair standing straight up.

But they did bring up a point there along in the beginning......something about proof of their statements......and then immmediately start making statements with no proof of any kind. It is like an electrical short.....for a second sparks fly but then the light goes out again.

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down