Help me with this mythological being!

2 posters

Go down

Help me with this mythological being! Empty Help me with this mythological being!

Post by Vertigo 23.07.09 18:01

Ok, I need your help.

Have you ever heard or read about an mythological being who have the base body of an human with wings and a second base form as an dragonic beast?
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Help me with this mythological being! Empty Re: Help me with this mythological being!

Post by Daniel09 23.07.09 18:50

What are you referring to when you say base and second base forms? And perhaps elaborate on draconian beast, ie shape, color, teeth, tone of voice, abilities...
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Help me with this mythological being! Empty Re: Help me with this mythological being!

Post by Vertigo 24.07.09 3:02

Daniel09 wrote:What are you referring to when you say base and second base forms? And perhaps elaborate on draconian beast, ie shape, color, teeth, tone of voice, abilities...

With base I mean the core.

As an example, an Chinese dragon can transform into an human, but its real form is a dragon which I call a base form.

Some call it core...

Argh, this will get harder...I cant describe it.

I believe its a being with great knowledge of magic, its alignment is neutral, it have an will to balance, its polymorphic and related with the ancient egypt and native american cultures.

If you must ask iam working on identifying an otherkin.

I guessed someone here may have tripped over something in your books or on the web.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum