What was Horus Like?

4 posters

Go down

What was Horus Like? Empty What was Horus Like?

Post by Daniel09 11.08.09 17:26

I just curious what people think. What do you think Horus was like when he lived? Was he tall and thin, short and weak? Was he a nice guy, a cruel leader, a strange man who knew how to manipulate? What do you think Horus is like or even would be like if he incarnated into this time?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

What was Horus Like? Empty Re: What was Horus Like?

Post by Aghrab 14.08.09 14:12

Interesting question. If you read the Asetian Bible, the Viperine's Lineage, you would read that the Viperines are many times pale, thin and physically delicate. They are also said to posses darker eyes and a deep gaze. Their strength lies within their metaphysical powers, not physical, for they are never muscular or large-built. However, with their astonishing metaphysical abilities applied to physical attacks, they could easily boost their physical strength simply by aiding their already-physical strength with energy, or weakening the target.
A cruel leader? Certainly. No great leader is a kind one, however, I see him as one of the most loving beings, to who deserves it... in this case, being his closest brothers and sisters. I see Horus as an amazing leader, strange indeed, in ways too mysterious for the human mind to grasp. Manipulative? I have no doubts about that... all Asetians are, especially Viperines.
And as for your last question, personally, I believe to this day Horus would be the powerful leader that he always has been... respected by all.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 14.08.09 14:24

Ive always pictured Horus as an heroic person.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 28.09.09 6:38

I imagine him as a powerful figure, with much beauty, physically and non-physically... reflecting his Soul. I believe he has a lot of presence when he is seen, able to easily have all eyes on him. What was Horus Like? Herz
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 05.10.09 23:29

Dreamer wrote:I imagine him as a powerful figure, with much beauty, physically and non-physically... reflecting his Soul. I believe he has a lot of presence when he is seen, able to easily have all eyes on him. What was Horus Like? Herz
Horus must indeed be a very powerful being, in the sense that metaphysically he could easily attract others. Especially if that is his will to do so.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum