Daniel09
9 posters

Go down

Greetings to All Empty Greetings to All

Post by Rose 18.08.09 13:29

Greetings. I go by many names but most know me
as Elsie. You may call me Elsie or Rose. I am a student and a writer,
who spends most of my time on the net, talking to the man I love and
reading. I love to learn new things and History, especially Medieval And when I can, I love to teach what I've learned to others
who are willing to learn and listen.

I have a personality of
being immature and playful, but at times I can be very mature and
honorable in my doings when the time comes for it.

The first
time I saw a spirit was when I was elven year old, but I didn't know
what it was until I was able to get myself to do research into it. It
has been a really scary, but amazing adventure in the spirit world.
I've learned so many things; hidden knowledge. And now and everyday
after I will continue to dig deeper.

I deal with spirits and
energy work on a daily base and only am just starting into my magical
journey. So if anyone wishes help in any of these subject please do
feel free to ask me.

I am a member
of many communities, as well as to running a site and try to contribute what I can. It has been more
than a year now since my awakening as a Hybrid Vampire. And it amazes
me till this day on how far I've traveled.

I found this site through mine actually, and the word "Aset Ka" has brought me to join. Every few months I stick to a subject that interest me and try to learn as much as I can and now I am only beginning my search of who and what the Aset Ka are. My goal is to have a specific question about the subject I'm researching and at the end, to be able to answer it with complete information. This time the question came from a friend of mine.

I have heard many rumors etc of how the Aset Ka is but a cult who try to grow by getting people to follow them. Whenever asking a member of the Aset Ka a question they would say "You can find all the information in the book" Which very well might be true, though I have not read the book yet. However people would like to hear from a personal source the answers to their questions.

To me rumors are just rumors that I have no intention of listening to until I, myself find the facts are the truth of these rumors. I believe that to be pretty much it for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'll be around, reading through the site.
Rose
Rose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-18

http://spiritguardians.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Greetings to All Empty Re: Greetings to All

Post by Jonathan 18.08.09 13:39

Welcome to this community, Rose.
As far as the Aset Ka being a cult that wants to grow by getting people to follow them, who said that to you is very ignorant and misinformed, as it most often happens around the web. The Aset Ka is probably of all the well known occult groups, the one that less seeks for followers, actually they make that very clear in their website... and as proof of that, they have a closed membership system. If you, or anyone else, wants to join, you can't. They is no way to apply as a member, since it is the Order contacting whoever they find adequate to join their ranks, never the other way around as it happens in literally every other group out there. So I can imagine people calling many thing to the Asetians and saying many things about the Aset Ka, but saying they only want followers is the most hilarious thing to hear since it is just a reflex of plain ignorance.
As far as the book, the Asetian Bible, it does answer lots of questions, particularly to anyone wishing to learn about vampirism it is clearly the best source of information out there, providing a very solid framework on the whole vampire dynamics and metaphysics, however whoever says it will give you all the answers he is lying. It is a great book by no doubts, but it raises many more questions after reading and the author itself says how many things will be kept secret and others are hidden within the book, and that it is only a backbone for the Asetian culture and vampirism, not a collection of all their teachings which would take countless books. Hope this helped to those basic misconceptions... and looking forward to see you active in the threads.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.08.09 17:02

Welcome
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 19.08.09 6:36

Welcome Rose.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose 19.08.09 15:23

Thank you for the warm Welcomes. Jonathon the more questions the better I say. But yes, thank you that has helped in a way.
Rose
Rose
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 20.08.09 12:46

Greetings Rose ,and Welcome ,

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.08.09 18:14

Many who are ignorant towards who the Asetians truly are, will always assume that the Order of Aset Ka is just like the other “House” that exist in our time. It is not truly the individual's fault to think that way... he or she must be surrounded by too many shallow 'orders'.

You mentioned that someone said “When you ask an Asetian something they point towards the book.” and first off, I would doubt that the certain individual that said that even spoke to a true Asetian, because someone so closed-minded to even doubt that the Aset Ka is so shallow, would not have a chance to even speak to such divine beings. Secondly, even if an Asetian did point someone towards the book, is because the Asetian Bible truly does hold all answers that an Asetian cannot just sit there for hours trying to explain. That is not even their job, they don't owe anyone that favor, we are blessed to even have what we have today, and if anyone wishes to get involved in Asetianism, they either have to gather with like-minded Asetianists and get their answer through the many voices, or simply read the Asetian Bible.
It may sound unbelievably ridiculous, but I have heard some even complain “Why isn't their book free?”; “Why is the Asetian Bible not available online for us all to read?”... when the Asetian Bible was supposed to be a physical book published for Asetians within the Aset Ka, and for Asetianists surrounding the Aset Ka. If the Aset Ka published the book for free, it would show a sign that they are searching for members and looking for backup. Besides, what is more elite than having your own personal publisher and an actual book instead of wasting all that hard work that was done on the amazing writing of years of work, and put it online for any unworthy being to have access to? It would take value off of it to my eyes. It would be too much beauty, wasted.

Anyways, be welcome.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.09 8:17

Aghrab wrote:Many who are ignorant towards who the Asetians truly are, will always assume that the Order of Aset Ka is just like the other “House” that exist in our time. It is not truly the individual's fault to think that way... he or she must be surrounded by too many shallow 'orders'.

You mentioned that someone said “When you ask an Asetian something they point towards the book.” and first off, I would doubt that the certain individual that said that even spoke to a true Asetian, because someone so closed-minded to even doubt that the Aset Ka is so shallow, would not have a chance to even speak to such divine beings. Secondly, even if an Asetian did point someone towards the book, is because the Asetian Bible truly does hold all answers that an Asetian cannot just sit there for hours trying to explain. That is not even their job, they don't owe anyone that favor, we are blessed to even have what we have today, and if anyone wishes to get involved in Asetianism, they either have to gather with like-minded Asetianists and get their answer through the many voices, or simply read the Asetian Bible.
It may sound unbelievably ridiculous, but I have heard some even complain “Why isn't their book free?”; “Why is the Asetian Bible not available online for us all to read?”... when the Asetian Bible was supposed to be a physical book published for Asetians within the Aset Ka, and for Asetianists surrounding the Aset Ka. If the Aset Ka published the book for free, it would show a sign that they are searching for members and looking for backup. Besides, what is more elite than having your own personal publisher and an actual book instead of wasting all that hard work that was done on the amazing writing of years of work, and put it online for any unworthy being to have access to? It would take value off of it to my eyes. It would be too much beauty, wasted.

Anyways, be welcome.

Aghrab
You have been silent lately, Aghrab. Your posts were missed, welcome back.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose 14.09.09 22:29

Aghrab wrote:Many who are ignorant towards who the Asetians truly are, will always assume that the Order of Aset Ka is just like the other “House” that exist in our time. It is not truly the individual's fault to think that way... he or she must be surrounded by too many shallow 'orders'.

Anyways, be welcome.

Aghrab

Aghrab, everyone is ignorant of a new subject until true knowledge is shown.

Yes, I agree with you there on most of what you spoke. That is why I am here to form my own thoughts of the Aset Ka. I show no ill will, but to learn.

Thank you for the welcome and sorry for the late reply.
Rose
Rose
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 15.09.09 1:40

Rose wrote:
Aghrab, everyone is ignorant of a new subject until true knowledge is shown.

Ignorance is usually because of an individuals inability to free their minds sufficiently to absorb something new, or indeed a hidden fear of learning truths which contradict all they believe to be true....whether it is a book, or simply an idea.
The Asetian Bible is far more than a collection of words - as it may at first appear to be to some - it speaks far deeper than that.

But that aside, welcome to our community.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 15.09.09 17:30

Hi, welcome. Smile

And, I agree with you, Talibah.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyon 16.09.09 2:53

Hello,

I normally dislike writing these intro post, but since it's common courtesy, I'll do my best.
I live in Croatia, have been seriously studying "the Occult" for quite a few years. I am a serious "practitioner"/"magick user", shapeshifter (therian, if you want to call it that way) and a "Vampire" (you might have noticed that I have a slight dislike of labels in general, Wink but use them for the sake of convenience). I'm also the leader of a group called Tenebre that works together for 5 years now. I'm not Asetian, even though I do have strong connections with Egypt through some of my past incarnations, so I was compelled to learn more about AK,and discuss it with those who have more information, mostly out of intellectual curiousity. I decided to join this forum since I was drawn by very mature and knowledgeable posts by some of your members (Victor, Jonathan, Talibah -to name a few). not to ramble too much, I look forward to exchanging opinions with you, and hope to have a fruitful and fun stay at this fourm

/I'm posting this here since when i open a new topic, the server allows me a minimum ammount of characters, sorry/
Elyon
Elyon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 16.09.09 3:14

Welcome Elyon, I am sure Elendor can re-position your post correctly for you. Thank you for mentioning it.

It is always nice to see new people here that are willing to learn something new to widen their own knowledge base. Perhaps you could tell us a little more about the group you work with?

I look forward to seeing more of your posts. Enjoy your stay.

Talibah
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyon 16.09.09 6:10

thanks Talibah, and I really hope I do..
As for Tenebre I'll try to fit in bits into my posts, or find a suitable topic somwhere.. off to slither through the forum Wink
Elyon
Elyon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: