Aghrab
Daniel09
Phoenix
RudraShiva
JWG
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Would You Do? Empty What Would You Do?

Post by AnaInDark 24.09.09 2:57

This question has been flowing through my mind for some time now... so I wanted to ask you, my fellow Asetianists and Occultists. I asked this question to myself, and yet I don't know the answer.

What would you if one day you are somewhere outside, and you notice someone that, to your senses, felt very strange. You look at them for a long time, and the more you gaze upon them, the more you realize that there is something attractive about their energy and their overall ways. As you are trying to observe all you see in detail, you realize that this mysterious person has the Dark Mark tattooed on his/her wrist, so by now you are almost certain he or she must be an Asetian. What would you do, if you are near that being, in a public place? Maybe in a bus, or in a park... would you approach this being and try to talk with him/her? Would you stand back and just look? Would you try to pretend like you were not looking at him/her so this being would not realize that he or she may be 'stalked' by you?

I know this question may seem random at first, but to me it is quite... 'fun' to ask myself these things. If you are quite 'obsessed' over the Aset Ka, you will certainly know what I mean.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do? Empty Re: What Would You Do?

Post by JWG 24.09.09 9:02

I'm sure if they were an Asetian, practiced in energy and mental work, they'd surely not be unaware of your energetic attraction. This is but daydreaming, though..
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 24.09.09 9:57

I would guess that an Asetian would notice you first before you them, they would also not be alone and heavily guarded, you would most likely not get a glimpse of their wrist or at them for that matter.

This is an interesting concept . . . for the truly Asetian obsessive!
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.09.09 10:57

I agree with what Ankhhape have said.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 24.09.09 11:38

Very interesting input, again, thank you all.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 24.09.09 12:25

I would smile.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 26.09.09 0:03

I question whether or not a normal human would see the mark of the Dark Kiss in the first place. Although, I would think that if one were really that sensitive to their energy, they would not be normal.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.09.09 9:43

I have always somewhat assumed that an Asetian would know very well how to hide his/her mark from a public eye. This could be through the use of makeup, or the simple matter of long-sleeve shirts and/or gloves.

Personally, if I did see someone a Dark Mark and the person struck me as interesting, I might see if I can casually meet them and discern whether there is anything particularly interesting about them that might make them Asetian. If anything they may be familiar with Asetianism. Otherwise, I would go on with my life. An Asetian is an Asetian and will always be an Asetian. Any kind of interference on my part would be kind of pointless, though I can't say I wouldn't be tempted to at least scan the person. I have a weakness for extreme curiosity, and am extremely amateur at energy work. If the person might indeed be Asetian they would certainly notice, though it is a matter of whether I am interesting if they decide to show it or anything.

^.^ I just keep going on don't I?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 26.09.09 18:59

Phoenix wrote:I question whether or not a normal human would see the mark of the Dark Kiss in the first place. Although, I would think that if one were really that sensitive to their energy, they would not be normal.
Dark Mark is also physically tattooed on the wrist on the Asetian.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 26.09.09 19:01

Daniel09 wrote:I have always somewhat assumed that an Asetian would know very well how to hide his/her mark from a public eye. This could be through the use of makeup, or the simple matter of long-sleeve shirts and/or gloves.
They don't need to hide it. They are very proud of it, I am sure... If they needed to hide it, would they ever tattoo it? I don't think so.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.09.09 22:22

AnaInDark wrote:
Daniel09 wrote:I have always somewhat assumed that an Asetian would know very well how to hide his/her mark from a public eye. This could be through the use of makeup, or the simple matter of long-sleeve shirts and/or gloves.
They don't need to hide it. They are very proud of it, I am sure... If they needed to hide it, would they ever tattoo it? I don't think so.

An Asetian is not egotistic though. It is prudent that they not be noticed by Sethians, to the point of masking their energy as a Human's. That's how I think. Surely, within the Aset Ka's walls they would wear it boldly, but outside, no.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 27.09.09 11:09

Daniel09 wrote:An Asetian is not egotistic though. It is prudent that they not be noticed by Sethians, to the point of masking their energy as a Human's. That's how I think. Surely, within the Aset Ka's walls they would wear it boldly, but outside, no.
It is not about ego. A Sethian can notice an Asetian with or without him showing his Dark Mark. Didn't you know? They are both very powerful vampires, they can detect one another.

I look forward to the comments of someone like Jonathan or Victor on this, though.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 27.09.09 11:26

It is not safe to simply attempt at scanning an Asetian, or walking up to them, even if in a public place. Asetians, to my understanding, like to keep their distance.
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 27.09.09 14:13

Like you could just walk up to One? LOL
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.09.09 14:52

arent the odds of meeting one quite slim anyways?
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 27.09.09 15:20

Chances are very slim, but you could never know where they are... The chances may not be THAT slim for people who live in Porto I suppose, being such a small city...
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 28.09.09 6:50

If I am sure that those are Asetians, I would be too scared to move a muscle and would look away immediately not to seem disrespectful. -.- ...as beautiful as the Dark Mark is, and as hard as it is to avoid looking at it. I would hate to come across as rude, especially to the face of an actual God. But we will never have such a chance anyways. A girl can dram, no? What Would You Do? Icon_razz
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 28.09.09 11:24

thats to bad we only could wish. i think i'd be scare too. asetians probably have really strong energy, which would make seeing qne very hard not to just stare.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 28.09.09 12:05

godofbattle wrote:thats to bad we only could wish. i think i'd be scare too. asetians probably have really strong energy, which would make seeing qne very hard not to just stare.
That is true... they are beings of the Violet Flame, with much energetic beauty.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 13.03.10 14:58

Here's a question for everyone, how do you know you haven't come across an asetian and just didn't know it? I would think they are just like everyone else and live normal lives. According to the AB they can mask themselves and you wouldn't know you even walkd past them, or they can draw you to them. Their choice. Food for thought.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 29.03.10 21:49

ladymoontear wrote:Here's a question for everyone, how do you know you haven't come across an asetian and just didn't know it? I would think they are just like everyone else and live normal lives. According to the AB they can mask themselves and you wouldn't know you even walkd past them, or they can draw you to them. Their choice. Food for thought.

Good question.

For me, it's because I live in the US. I heard that the Asetians don't really like the US because it's mostly a place for the ROS to roam, and you have more chances of seeing an Asetian in Portugal than around here.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 05.04.10 14:45

AnaInDark wrote:This question has been flowing through my mind for some time now... so I wanted to ask you, my fellow Asetianists and Occultists. I asked this question to myself, and yet I don't know the answer.

What would you if one day you are somewhere outside, and you notice someone that, to your senses, felt very strange. You look at them for a long time, and the more you gaze upon them, the more you realize that there is something attractive about their energy and their overall ways. As you are trying to observe all you see in detail, you realize that this mysterious person has the Dark Mark tattooed on his/her wrist, so by now you are almost certain he or she must be an Asetian. What would you do, if you are near that being, in a public place? Maybe in a bus, or in a park... would you approach this being and try to talk with him/her? Would you stand back and just look? Would you try to pretend like you were not looking at him/her so this being would not realize that he or she may be 'stalked' by you?

I know this question may seem random at first, but to me it is quite... 'fun' to ask myself these things. If you are quite 'obsessed' over the Aset Ka, you will certainly know what I mean.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Well... I probebly would go and talk to the person, if I found the person interesting, asetian or not Wink
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 05.04.10 18:42

I would not approach or look at him or her. I figure if they want to talk to you or find you, they will. Otherwise, I would just go about my business as if they were just someone walking down the street.
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 06.04.10 5:40

ladymoontear wrote:Here's a question for everyone, how do you know you haven't come across an asetian and just didn't know it? I would think they are just like everyone else and live normal lives. According to the AB they can mask themselves and you wouldn't know you even walkd past them, or they can draw you to them. Their choice. Food for thought.

I guess you don't know.... but there are signs for what you can look for in personalty traits and so on .... but in my experience, those traits is very similar to most of my girlfriends and i Im quite sure that non of them is asetians , they probably don't know what it is, to be quite frank.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.04.10 7:41

It isn't that simple to verify if someone is an Asetian or not. Even the Aset Ka needs pretty advanced techniques to validate the soul of a real Asetian. We can't be sure by just matching personality traits and applying energy scanning techniques. There are many hidden secrets that we don't know, which the Asetians keep internal precisely for that reason. Information is power, and if anyone could trace an Asetian soul, that could put the Family in danger.

Crazy wackos, like the jealous people from the "online vampire community" easily found in the US, who hate and badmouth the Asetians just from lack of vision and knowledge, may pose no threat at all for the AK... but the ROS and the Sethian allies are a whole different thing, on a whole different level, and that is the real concern behind all the secrecy from the Aset Ka.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum