Ankhhape
Maktub
Maxx
7 posters

Go down

Greetings to All Empty Greetings to All

Post by Maxx 01.07.08 13:22

Greeting to All,

Just joining the forum and want to say hello. I am impressed with the way that everyone gets along without all the pushing of ego into the topics such as I have found in the Church of Satan forum (which I am not a member of) and also the hen peck order of the Temple of Set (not a member) and also the Temple of the Vampire (I formerly spent 5 years there as an adept). The last I found to be such as its description here. A self serving entity. The Temple grew from an order of education into one of cultism and control which is now laughable. I resigned and then was offered to allow me membership in any form I choose but then was kicked out.

So you can see why I say the lack of ego I find on this board is very refreshing and unlike that ot the TOV.

I am a seeker. One that will search for the truth of things all my life. I hope you are the same.

Notice to all. I do not put faith in Macho manners. The deadliest assassin is one that you least expect. Hence, big and pushy mean nothing to me even tho I am that appearance. The midget with a five shot .25 magnum is the deadliest attack weapon in bringing down the muscle man. Also the female. What I am saying is that things are not really what they seem to be. Hence, I am searching.

I greet all of you as my dear friends, even the one here I know to be undercover. All things will seek its on level.

I am open to any and all questions at any time and I hope all of you feel the same.

Again, thanks for a refreshing forum. May we all find what we truly seek.

Sincerely,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Greetings to All Empty Re: Greetings to All

Post by Maktub 01.07.08 16:26

Hello Maxx and welcome to this small but friendly community.
I hope that you can find here a nice place for debate, exchange of opinions and experiences.
We are all here to learn more and to grow, spiritually. We all seek knowledge, truth, and none of us claims to be the definitive expert in any subject. For the newbies can teach us many things, unexpectedly.

Looking forward to hear more from you. See you in the threads.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 01.07.08 16:47

Em hotep Maxx,
This forum is unlike any other Occult forum, we are genuinely nice to one another, LOL. Siriusly, we are all here to study and discuss Asetianism and vampirism (other things related of course too).
I am aware of all three of the groups you have mentioned and we would rather there was no 'bashing' of other Orders and Groups while here (I think I can speak for my fellow Asetianists). So, be welcome, learn, teach us and Erta Na Hekau Apen Ast (May I / you be given the words of power of Aset)
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 01.07.08 22:52

Welcome to the forum.

I know exactly what you mean about some other vampiric places, as the ones you mentioned, being related with some of them along my path as well. Many online communities, especially when based around forums, tend to be overwhelmed by worship of the ego, and in some other cases, by mere fiction and role-play. It is highly motivating the fresh air I found in this place, where I could sense the intentions of truth and the seeking of that truth from its users, along with a general mature mentality. That was what brought me to register in the first place, given fact that on the first days after finding this place on Google, I spent them only reading and wondering if this would be worthy of giving it a shot. But as of yet, I am pleased...

I am thankful this place exists. And even though recent, I can tell it will prosper.

I was, however, intrigued by one of your comments on your presentation post. Who is the one here to be undercover? And undercover from what? I would appreciate some enlightening on this.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Greetings to All Empty Not a major issue

Post by Maxx 02.07.08 8:25

You are speaking of undercover. Not a big issue. The TOV has a project of sending out members to join and monitor all Vampire groups to blend in and then inject into the conversations things that would make them look good and to turn around any mention of them in a bad light. Designed to send new members into the group to ask questions and join their group. It became so much of a project that they could not keep a cap on it all. Too many people out there have found out the real operation. Actually, they have turned comical in their attempt to control even conversations on their own board. Anything said in a bad light is instantly taken off. You cannot have an open discussion about anything there any more as it is all slanted. A bad and closed situation now exists within that temple and it seems that it changed overnight for some reason. That board has become stagnant and has no education any more. Run like the Gestapo when the gang of ten, I call them, took over. Obsessed with power, this gang moniters the board while one individual and his son takes in the money each month as the method mentioned elsewhere on this board is correct.

But I can tell you that the kind of operation they send out will not work here because there is no reason to converse about them here. Seems like you are on a path to learn and discover and that will overcome all the negative aspects of their movement.

Actually, the dual member here may well be overcome with the sincere attitude here in seeking truth and be able to see the vast difference between these groups. That should be easy enough.

Hope I answered your question to satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 02.07.08 13:08

Em Hotep and be welcome here, Maxx.

I do indeed know of the situation of being corrupted with power and misguided. I've seen it happen to many people before.

I really enjoy this forum, being a new person to Vampirism/Asetianism/Ocultism I've learned quite alot here in my short time of being here. I also really enjoy the atmosphere.

I hope you can enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Blessed be,
Helliana
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.07.08 21:32

Welcome Maxx, glad to see more people from the US to join us, since the vast majority around is still from Europe I believe. Smile

This undercover that you talk about, you seem to believe he is among us. If that's the case, can you give me more clues about who he is? I keep thinking and reading the posts around but I don't get it. Sorry.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Greetings to All Empty Apology

Post by Maxx 03.07.08 1:31

As I stated, this issue is not a problem for this site.

Actually, forgive me for even a mention of it. The ones here connected are not even members of the OOPs that are directed to branch out into other sites. OOPs members are the overseers of that site and none show up here. Not to even be concerned about it.

Sincerely,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.12.11 12:34

Welcome Maxx. o_o
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.11 12:39

and your point is................?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.12.11 12:44

lol Stalker you're only over 3 years late in this welcome message. Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.11 12:45

ohhhh....now I understand.....smile......welcomes are forever....good.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.12.11 12:51

Better late than never, Jonathan. Razz
I lost your join in the beginning. Maxx. So.. I back to give you a warm welcome.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.11 12:54

Thank you. I could not understand where you wanted to go with that....but again, welcomes are forever......

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.12.11 12:55

Yeah you guys are right. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.06.12 17:46

Hey Maxx.

I know you believe in anything about Atlanta, well in many things..

I have good news for you. If Atlanta really existed .. I live on top of it .. Take a photo of the site where I live... In the middle of the Ocean Atlantic.

Greetings to All 503071942

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.06.12 18:33

Stalker, you are a marvel, alright. You pull up this old thread from 1872 when I was 14 years old....how you found that I do not know. And then you get my interest by telling me you have a photo.....but I cannot see anything other than an X in a window. That is like going fishing with only a hook but you do not put the worm on the hook. LOL.

How or what I believe about Atlantis is something that I will have to check on in the astral realm. You might say it would be similar to going into the Great Pyramid in those exercises and viewing the beings that I would find there. I have never thought of doing that so that would be a great project for the future. I am involved with so many things I am in the midst of at present, it will be a while......

Glad to know you are still out there and never sleep.....smile.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 11.06.12 5:20

I had a bout of laughter with your answer .. I'm laughing all morning. LOL
Kalb