About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's

4 posters

Go down

About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's Empty About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's

Post by mellusine13 06.11.09 12:44

I would like to know , If anybody has found there lecture or Essays by this lady's i have search the internet book store & library nothing,...

mellusine13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's Empty Re: About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's

Post by Victor 06.11.09 16:11

Those women are renowned occultists within the European occult scene, particularly the elitist underground that deals with traditional witchcraft and advanced metaphysics.
First one, Liliana Zyn, is widely known and feared. She has played quite of a decisive role in the development of the modern occult underground in Europe, and her actions have changed the ways in how many covens and a few orders evolved in countries like the UK, France, Portugal, Italy and Russia. However, works by those authors are not easy to get, since they are only available to initiates in their traditions/systems for the orders and groups they represent.

Unless you have privileged access to any of the libraries belonging to such orders, or have an open channel with any of their allied covens that is willing to extend you a private pass, I doubt you will be able to reach their occult works.

That is a very common thing in Europe, they protect their teachings, systems and traditions in a much more defined way than we do here in the US. In here knowledge is like open-source, everyone can reach it, but that is also because such knowledge does not hold much power, because with power comes responsibility and that is why the European covens and orders keep their metaphysical and spiritual knowledge so well protected and only open to the ones that prove to be mature, responsible and worthy of such secretive information.
I understand that this goes against the typical American thought and how we, Americans, are used to view things, but like it or not, that is just how the real occult society is: secret and private.
Who wants easy to reach information and enlightenment without sweat and dedication, can continue with their fluffy easily reachable traditions and paths. That is as far as many will be able to reach...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's Empty Re: About Liliana Zyn ,Diana Morais & Iuliana Mate's

Post by mellusine13 06.11.09 18:42

Victor, Thank you so much for the information I also I live in usa. so maybe I can find it???
I have read alot of your post & they are always very helpfull and informative. Thank you again

mellusine13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 29.12.09 1:34

I don't think their works can be found anywhere other than the secret walls of the orders which they are in. OTP I assume? Or was it Ordem Peninsular?
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 02.01.10 18:04

Aleina wrote:I don't think their works can be found anywhere other than the secret walls of the orders which they are in. OTP I assume? Or was it Ordem Peninsular?

Ordem Peninsular.

Their works are very private.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum