Ella Moor
Saylamine
Daniel09
godofbattle
10 posters

Go down

WOW annoying Empty WOW annoying

Post by godofbattle 23.12.09 20:01

IT'S so funny, and stupid to here of people who dress up and call themselves vampires. I swear it just keeps coming up.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

WOW annoying Empty Re: WOW annoying

Post by Daniel09 23.12.09 22:19

It's a simple fact of life. I must say, it kind of makes me smile, though it's funny in a controverted way. Asetians are making such an impact so quickly, that it's making people go to the lengths they are just to make others believe they are one of them. As Mr. Marques once stated, "Poor are those who have eyes but cannot see..."
But don't take that too out of context. It can mean many things, as a sigilistic sentence (I know, it's a made up word).
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 26.12.09 14:21

I think what bothers me the most is people who call themselves vampires, believing themselves to be true ones, yet who follow a fictional paradigm and know very little of real vampirism. I am not so much bothered by role-players who are firmly grounded in reality, and truly know themselves. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am bothered by posers.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 26.12.09 16:07

Some "real" vampires role-play as humans pretending to be vampires for the lulz.

I'm at a point where I really don't even care anymore. I mean, let's say that I were given a chance to find out 100% if I am a true vampire (whatever that is) or not, would it really change who I am? Not at all.

I'm never going to join any kind of cult where things like that matter, and I'm never going to trust occult information. So who am I even going to tell my story of being this amazing vampire to? Humans, yeah, cause they'll believe me...

Whatever I am, I have no choice but to just keep living and make the best of it, I guess...
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.12.09 19:34

That's a great way to go about it Elizabeth. I'm kinda the same way about it. I ask, "So, if I can be completely sure, what does it mean? What will I suddenly do different?" The answer really is nothing. Unless someone is acting the opposite of their nature, and only learning of their nature would make them be themselves, then there really is no reason in knowing at all.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Moor 26.12.09 20:06

omg i hate role players there so annoying i see them a lot trust me.They just come and talk to you saying "omg do you sparkle""omg come and change me" <.<
Ella Moor
Ella Moor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 29.12.09 1:09

Personally I don't mind role-players that much, meaning I don't care enough to be annoyed by them. In fact, I find them very entertaining. It makes me turn my head at what makes me so proud - this community and the Aset Ka circle - and smile.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyprith 29.12.09 17:10

I tend to just ignore them, on another forum i post on there are those that think vampirism is physically genetic or talk about storing blood and how rejuvinated they feel when they drink it, i just apply the concept of "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything".
Though i do have to giggle when i see people all dressed up with the long coat, gloves, a cane and fake fangs.
I've always been a werewolf girl myself, but im not obsessed, no fur coats or naked runs in the woods under a full moon for me.......ok well no fur coats at least Very Happy

Lyprith
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 29.12.09 17:30

I dont really mind them, its a choice they made and I understand and accept that.

But they should be careful with their roleplay, one terrible mistake with me and I will threat them just as anyone else...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 02.01.10 18:15

Roleplay expands our imagination which can be a great tool to escape negative feelings and stress, for a while. Just like sexual roleplay, it gives some sort of pleasure to the players. It's fine, as long as they don't live all their lives in the imaginary world they created in their heads. You have to know your limits, or you will become blinded.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 03.01.10 17:02

I don't have a problem with roleplayin just the people who do it and claim to be real vampires and the fact that some vampires in the media dress up like role players. It makes it hard for those who are on the outside looking in to take vampirism seriously. I just keep seeing it
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 03.01.10 17:27

godofbattle wrote: It makes it hard for those who are on the outside looking in to take vampirism seriously. I just keep seeing it

Not like we tend to go around and tell people...but yea, I see your point.

Seeing it that way is of course a bit annoying.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 04.01.10 8:06

Well I try not to take myself too seriously anyway. This isn't a job or a choice, it's simply who I am.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 09.01.10 1:56

This is the action of humans who hate their own being. People like this depress me. They think they will ever evolve, spiritually and mentally, if they continue to fake their nature, living with a cloak, just to accept themselves. Sadly, this is a great way to slowly kill your Soul.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox 14.04.13 0:47

I have no problem with roleplayers until the youth become involved and get misdirected by some people who claim that they are the true vampires. It kinda ticks me off. :/

Nox
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum