Why dont they?

3 posters

Go down

Why dont they? Empty Why dont they?

Post by Ella Moor 26.12.09 23:51

Blood has a taste that you cannot explain.Its like once you taste the blood it taste so good.It taste pure you can feel it pureness but you just cannot explain it.You can feel its strong smell Its like a smell that smells addicting to us vampires.But a question that i have that maybe some of you can answer and help me out why don't humans have the same appeal toward blood that us vampires do?How come they can taste blood and not feel the strong taste in it?How come they don't get thirsty for blood like we do?
Ella Moor
Ella Moor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Why dont they? Empty Re: Why dont they?

Post by ElizabethBathory 27.12.09 7:09

They do. There was a taste test study done where they had something like different percentages of blood in meat. The meat that had the most blood was rated better tasting.

Anyway, it's the energy that you're attracted to in the blood. The Asetian Bible has a page that talks about how the blood circulates in conjunction to energy circulation in the body, so it becomes charged with vital energy.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.12.09 7:59

Elizabeth is right, it is mostly about the energy not about the blood as a physical substance. The Asetian Bible explains in terms of subtle anatomy and metaphysics why is the blood so attractive to vampires, and why it is so charged with energy. Same happens during sex and with sexual fluids. What vampires need is intense energy, not the blood itself as a substance. It is nothing physical, but spiritual and metaphysical. If the need is just physical and just for the blood, not the energy, then what you have is a well known physical illness, and not vampirism.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Moor 27.12.09 10:05

Yeah I am not In need for the blood its for the energy. and I am planing on buying that book soon
Ella Moor
Ella Moor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: