Things that make me think.

+2
ElizabethBathory
Kalb
6 posters

Go down

Things that make me think. Empty Things that make me think.

Post by Kahina 09.01.10 15:17

As you all already know, I'm a bellydancer; not only as a hobbie or passion, but also as a "part time".

What I want to share with you is something that makes me very confused.

I'm used to dance to many people, and I haven't problems with it.
But when I dance under those circumstances, I tend to feel deeply depressed after a show.

I remember very well a show that I did two years ago, it was a extraordinary show. I have never seen before so many people watching me, were about 1000. The people loved my bellydance, applauded me, photographed me and when I left the stage they were asking me who I was, where were my classes, they greeted me, even without knowing me... They did everything to show their enjoy.

The worst came after.

When I was alone I felt a huge sadness, I just wanted to cry, I felt my heart heavy, I felt confused, scared without reason.
I didn't no the reason to be like this.
So I went to close of the sea and I sat in the sand and I was alone with sadness, about two hours.

After I got up and I was fine. As if nothing had happened.

Some close people, toll me that I absorbed the sadness, fears and uncertainties of these people and that they probably felt happy for a while. They told me to use their energy in my favor, that I probably am able to do it naturally.

What do you thing about this?
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Things that make me think. Empty Re: Things that make me think.

Post by Kahina 09.01.10 15:19

When I said: "What do you thing about this" I want to mean: "What do you think about this".

My mistake.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.01.10 16:38

In my view, these things come because of the Links. Links are energy tunnels that are built spontaneously on more close and intimate interactions between living beings. The link does not need physical contact to be created, it can simply rely on emotion, becoming the current invisible tunnel that sustain those feelings. This connection can become apparent in situations of empathy between two beings, when people sometimes feel the emotional state of the other or when the other is in serious danger and needs help. Asetian Bible advise to be careful with it. The energy can work as a security leak into your subtle system. Even the weakest links are directly connected to the aura, which means that they have free access through your external energy Shields.

A good way to avoid this is to create Shields. There is two examples:Things that make me think. Bubble2
Look at the result
Things that make me think. Mirror

If you have tendencies to be a concubine, the thing becomes even more complicated because Concubines are constantly absorbing energy around them and from others. Somtimes the instability resulting from the chaotic cycling of energy manifests most of all psychological problems and confusion.

I advise you to create Shields or Filters. When this things happens with me i try identify who is "sad" for help him/her or simply i try block the connection. Some meditation and energy work help you.

On others hand, this things need be happens because we need learn the negative part of Life. I mean, Yin Yang. If you know life with happiness you need know life with sadness, and this is what make the Life beautifull. Life with good things and know survive with bad things. Duality.

Universal Energy is a good way to avoid this, Reiki.

By the way, i am happy because many people like see an Asetianist to dance bellydance. Show them Ancient Egytian Dance. Things that make me think. 937877
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 09.01.10 17:22

Hello Stalker.

Thank you for your quick aswer.

When I give a show of this type I avoid any kind of connection with people. I was fortunate to have a teacher of bellydance that was also Reiki master. And she always advised to me to be careful with energies. She taught me to create Shields. And I always do that when I dance for many people. The only connection that is created is through my eyes. The power of eyes in bellydance is very important...

I think I don't need to learn more about negative part of life. lol My life is anything but a bed of roses. I have suffered more than you can imagine. Suffering is part of life.

And... I will show them the magical part of bellydance. ^^ hehe
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 09.01.10 17:59

I saw your dancing on YouTube, you are incredibly gifted! There are people who dance well technique-wise, but their soul isn't into it. But you become the music, it's so beautiful to watch.

Don't know if this relates, but I feel the same way after being around lots of people. I feel almost like I'm experiencing a bad crash from being high as soon as I am alone. It's something that's been on my mind a lot lately.

I think after being around 1000 people, the crash would be crazy. Cause it's like you're feeding off all of their energies and then nothing.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 09.01.10 18:04

Kahina wrote:Hello Stalker.

Thank you for your quick aswer.

When I give a show of this type I avoid any kind of connection with people. I was fortunate to have a teacher of bellydance that was also Reiki master. And she always advised to me to be careful with energies. She taught me to create Shields. And I always do that when I dance for many people. The only connection that is created is through my eyes. The power of eyes in bellydance is very important...

I think I don't need to learn more about negative part of life. lol My life is anything but a bed of roses. I have suffered more than you can imagine. Suffering is part of life.

And... I will show them the magical part of bellydance. ^^ hehe

When I was watching your videos, I felt it bad... the magnetism, feeding, the obsession starting to build. You really don't even notice you're doing it?
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 09.01.10 18:33

Thank you for your kind words ElizabethBathory.

About this:

"When I was watching your videos, I felt it bad... the magnetism, feeding, the obsession starting to build. You really don't even notice you're doing it?"

Can you explain it better to me? Why do you feel like that?
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 09.01.10 18:52

I just love bellydance and I want bellydance for all the places in my life.

What I'm doing, this all advertisement, is what I need to do to have some projection in the artistic world.
And all this Will is in a good way. I have the aim to share this art with womans and make them feel better about themselves, as my teacher did to me.

It is as extremely energetic dance that can work often the Chen's.

I have no other intentions than those. Bellydance is something that I deeply respect. I respect all the secrets and Essence of this Ancient Dance. I would never change that.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 09.01.10 19:21

(I read somewhere that this should have an edit button, and rightly so. It should avoid many double posts.)

In our society, unfortunately, you have to do this sort of things to be able to do what you like, Elizabeth.
The society wants images and videos and nothing more.

And you can believe that I'm not obsessed in this.

If there is something that the ocult teaches is that we shouldn't be guided by the Ego. In bellydance there is no better or worse. I'm not better or worse that anyone else. I'm just one more Bellydancer prepared to share everything I can. All Bellydancers have their magic, and their personalities.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 09.01.10 20:16

Kahina wrote:Thank you for your kind words ElizabethBathory.

About this:

"When I was watching your videos, I felt it bad... the magnetism, feeding, the obsession starting to build. You really don't even notice you're doing it?"

Can you explain it better to me? Why do you feel like that?

Well it's like when Danny from here makes videos of himself baking pies...I see something else there...like strong sexuality and like his energy is saying look at my muscle, I am very strong.

All vampires have a very particular energy which starts to flood my mind. The more advanced they are in energy work, the more intense it is. It's like their...your...energy starts calling to me, echoing throughout my thoughts.

There was one moment when I swear I saw you in my mind as a snake trying to mesmerize pray.

There is one example I remember where it was a certain person on Youtube, and I couldn't even have the little mini pictures of their videos with their image on my channel (the history) because otherwise it just would not stop.

And, yeah, you're right about how art is today. But with the internet, you can share your talent with people for better or worse. It's not about the people who don't get it (haters), but about the people who you have a chance to touch.

I think the media and social networking sites have a huge impact on making society even more superficial. It's not about who you are anymore, but your Facebook snapshot. It's fun to daydream and everything, but now it's almost becoming a challenge to figure out what's authentic.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 10.01.10 8:25

Thank you for clarifying me ElizabethBathory.

Well... It becoming even more confusing to me. I think I have to meditate deeply on this subject.

And you're right, the media have a huge impact in all society. But as there is the bad part, there is also the good part.
And with the media you are able to deliver your message to all kinds of people... It's something that you can't control. You can only control your choices.
And my choice is continue my path and try to show and teach the essence of this worderful art. Smile

Without internet, without media, maybe many people wouldn't have acess to the majority information about the ocult, that they are having now.
But, of course, there is an ocean of false information, we have to know how and what we choose.

Blessings,
Kahina.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlOfEgypt 10.01.10 13:44

Kahina wrote:When I give a show of this type I avoid any kind of connection with people. The only connection that is created is through my eyes. The power of eyes in bellydance is very important...

Greetings.

Belly dance is the most gorgeous form of art to my eyes, and it makes me proud that people associate this particular dance with "Egyptian women".

However, you say that you try to avoid every kind of contact, so you can be energetically detached, but yet you say that you make eye contact. This does not make much sense to me, under a metaphysical and a physical term.

In my culture, most women avoid eye contact with men, as a sign of purity, detachment, and, of course, beauty. Even at private family parties, our women dance, yet avoid eye contact with men, which, to me, makes them look more erotic, beautiful and mysterious not to look at men. This, to me, can be seen as "I avoid any kind of connection".

Making eye contact is the most energetic connection... I don't understand what you mean by "I try to avoid any connection" yet you say that you use the most strong form of energetic connection, which can never truly/fully be blocked by the one doing it - eye contact.
GirlOfEgypt
GirlOfEgypt
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlOfEgypt 10.01.10 13:50

Also, I don't believe one needs to self-advertise to be considered a belly dancer and a true artist. Your are an artist because you embrace your dance and art. Not because you get thousands of people watching you. I am sure there are fabulous artists, such as painters, designers, and maybe even dancers and poets in the Aset Ka. Are they less of an artist because the world doesn't get to see them, and that their art is exclusively kept for the ones closer to them?
GirlOfEgypt
GirlOfEgypt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.01.10 15:11

Bellydancing in public is always a great exposure of the female body and energy, that is no doubt...
Like it or not, someone will always take a bite out of you when you dance to a big audience, most especially men.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 10.01.10 15:21

Hello, GirlOfEgypt, and be welcome to the Vampirism Forum.

First, I didn't say I was an artist because I put videos on the internet. Nor did I say that everyone else was less of an artist for not doing it. What I said is that internet is a great resource, and that I need to use it to gain expression in the artistic world.
I want to make a future profession out of bellydance, I want to be able to teach women and make them feel good about themselves.
Unfortunately, that won't be possible if nobody knows me, and if I do it at closed doors.

And I also didn't say I looked at men. What I said is that, the look is an important part of bellydance; that's what captivates the public, and that's what I've been taught. It doesn't mean I look at men. I never do it. I don't need to.

When I said "I avoid any kind of connection," I wanted to say that I create shields to protect myself, I avoid speaking and physical approaching; because my teacher, as I said, was also a Reiki Master, and she told me to have a certain care about energy.

Also, the Asetians who practice bellydance aren't less artistical for dancing in secret; actually, I believe it's the opposite. I admire them and consider them real artists. And you can trust me that many times I think about the Asetians when I'm dancing. But they won't make a job out of dancing.

Blessings,
Kahina
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlOfEgypt 10.01.10 15:39

Kahina,

I appreciate the explanation. I was just saying that no shield is really able to block all of the connection you make with eye contact during dance or whatever interaction you are approaching.

It is important to watch your energy when you are in public, especially when you are performing, since at that point everyone's attention and energies are pointed towards you.

(Also, please make your font posts larger if possible, it is very hard to read your posts like this. Thank you.)
GirlOfEgypt
GirlOfEgypt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlOfEgypt 10.01.10 15:40

Jonathan wrote:Bellydancing in public is always a great exposure of the female body and energy, that is no doubt...
Like it or not, someone will always take a bite out of you when you dance to a big audience, most especially men.

When you say "taking a bite out of you", are you speaking energetically, or emotionally and mentally?
GirlOfEgypt
GirlOfEgypt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlOfEgypt 10.01.10 15:44

Kahina,

you also said "The only connection that is created is through my eyes", and now you said "I never look at men"... So do you make eye contact during your performances, or do it only to women? I did not understand, since both of your quotes seem incompatible with one another.
GirlOfEgypt
GirlOfEgypt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 10.01.10 15:59

GirlOfEgypt,

Yes. I look only to women. And when there are many people watching me, I look at the skyline. Wink

And about this:

"I was just saying that no shield is really able to block all of the connection you make with eye contact during dance or whatever interaction you are approaching."

I know that. Thank you. Smile

Blessings,
Kahina
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 11.01.10 13:40

In fact in the eye power and ability to mesmerize , to project certain feelings into the audience is where I clearly see the vampiric roots in bellydance .

That is why many can dance , but few have the gift to move you and are able to do it properly, memorably and in full .

These mentioned here are two very different hypostasis, or postures for a woman .

One is the woman in the street , shielding , and keeping her privacy and the other is woman in her posture of divine seducer . In this posture she does not have to be ashamed .

A woman has to learn how to express properly all her sides and facets , and she has to excel in all of them .

And in the result of this interaction it really shows her mastery , powers and abilities .

Another thing to take in account is that space and circumstances where the dance takes place today could be much different than at it's origins .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 11.01.10 14:29

Greetings dear Hellen.

I totally agree with you.

If there is something that bothers me is how people look to this Ancient Art, nowadays. Generally, with a mundane look.

However, I believe there are people who can truly appreciate the Bellydance. And it can show, subtly, as it was in those Ancient Magic Times.

And...

"These mentioned here are two very different hypostasis, or postures for a woman .

One is the woman in the street , shielding , and keeping her privacy and the other is woman in her posture of divine seducer . In this posture she does not have to be ashamed .

A woman has to learn how to express properly all her sides and facets , and she has to excel in all of them .

And in the result of this interaction it really shows her mastery , powers and abilities .

Another thing to take in account is that space and circumstances where the dance takes place today could be much different than at it's origins ."

... Very well said, Hellen. Smile

Blessings,
Kahina.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down