Am I having visions ?

5 posters

Go down

Am I having visions ? Empty Am I having visions ?

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 9:55

Now , i've searched for this topic , but I found no results (Perhaps I just suck at using the search button).Now ive been getting visons , I'll call them like that , well I had them since a young age.I see them like pictures of the future seemingly unimportant , but important things happen after that , I get them very irregulary last one was about 2 - 3 months ago , another problem is that after I see one , I remember I saw one but I do not remember what I saw .
Anyone had similar expiriences ?
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Am I having visions ? Empty Re: Am I having visions ?

Post by ladymoontear 27.03.10 19:18

I have had similar experiences yes. I call them premenissions (excuse me if the spelling i wrong). Usually what I see are thngs that are going to accure, something that is going to happen to or around those I am close to. It is never 100% accurate, but what does accure is. A good example would be I once dreamt I was on the phone with my father at his work and he had a heart attack. Problem was, he was retired, so when I woke up, I knew it was off some how. I called and told him that day. Of course he didn't believe me. Six months later he collapsed on the golf course do to congestive heart failure and yellow juandice had also set in. So in affect the dream was wrong, yet it was right. this happens to me all the time. i know something is going to happen, even where at times, just not always what. we just need to learn to read between the lines. as many times as this has happened to me, my father no longer doubts me. instead, him being the red coat christian that he is calls it a gift, but also warns me not to let it rule me either for i suffer from anxiety and detrimental things like that scare the crap out of me. so if you have pemenitions a i do, and cant remember them, try to learn how to do lucid dreaming, start keeping a dream journal and a regular journal for when you have visions for when you are awake, this way you can constantly look back at them. sometimes being able to look back at things can help you recall something you didnt remember earlier. i hope this was helpful.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 28.03.10 4:41

You were helpful , thank you.My visions are not like yours thoug , hard to explain.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 28.03.10 10:17

I believe that you may be having moments of connecting to your akashic records. Those moments are extremely rare and hard to reach, but some people are lucky enough to have the power to reach them more often and more easily than the rest.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 28.03.10 10:23

Aleina wrote:I believe that you may be having moments of connecting to your akashic records. Those moments are extremely rare and hard to reach, but some people are lucky enough to have the power to reach them more often and more easily than the rest.
Akashic records ? Please explain.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by BreezyDeathcard 04.08.10 11:48

well i'm not sure, I have a friend that has visions of the past and future but I don't ever ask her what its like, hers don't work like you explained yours though. And I have dreams of the future in my sleep but I think thats just De ja vue. But my younger sister has dreams of stuff but I personally think shes lying to be like me and my friend because she does that alot, I listen to her anyways though cause you never know.
BreezyDeathcard
BreezyDeathcard
Outsider
Outsider

Registration date : 2010-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001414161223#!/BreezyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 04.08.10 13:24

From what I know, dreams/visions of the future is not deja vu, but instead premonitions or precognition, while deja vu is just the feeling where you feel like you've done something before but can't remember doing so. If I'm wrong, anyone can please correct me.

I would support you researching premonitions and deja vu though, Breezy. Have any of your dreams come true before?
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BreezyDeathcard 04.08.10 13:47

yes i think your right, I had a feeling de ja vue wasn't the right word. yes my dreams i can always remember them and they do come true, one time I cheated on a test because 2 nights before the math test i had a dream of me taking the test and answering them so i remembered the answers on that part of the test and passed.
BreezyDeathcard
BreezyDeathcard
Outsider
Outsider

Registration date : 2010-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001414161223#!/BreezyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down