Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Divine 277 27.07.10 15:54

Greetings.

I have been hesitant of doing this... but here goes.
I'm here because of my studies of the occult, religion , psychology and Myth...

I love all of it .... I have read about all mayor religions and some minor religions trough time.
I have read some more then others.....( of course, I m still not more then 29, today actually )

I have also studied as a parapsychologist for about 5 years on and of.
I have 2 years of psychology at a Norwegian college, I never got to finish because Me and my husband decided to get pregnant ( best thing I ever did Smile ) and I have various courses in myth , religion and spirituality.

Since I was 6 years old , I have practiced as a witch, but lost interest by the time I was 18, I still have my dear book and my herbs, oils, my cards , and so on......

A little about me as me:

I'm curious by nature, and open for whatever comes my way, but I don't believe everything I hear or read, but I do respect the writer and do believe that what the person is saying, is what they believe to be true, and I can have a dialog about it, whiteout being disrespectful.

I'm totally honest in what I write, and I'm very direct ( at least that´s how I see it ), I can be cruel if I see someone who is disrespectful, cause I am Like the Libra in that case.....

I would not prefer to tell you why I'm hoked on thees topics, since I have nothing to gain from doing that......but I think I already have written something about it in some topics and it probably will come more.

I like the people in here, they are wise and reflected and until now I haven't seen any disrespect from them what so ever... and that's something I like Smile

I'm from Norway, so my English can be ( sometimes) difficult to understand, but pleas don't be hesitant to ask if there is something that puzzles you, about what i write, or if you want my opinion.....

Do note, that if you ask me something, be sure you rely want the answer Wink

I think that's it for now.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by lucienvonwolfe 01.08.10 14:22

It is nice to see you here, Divine 277. I believe we follow one another on Twitter.

I submitted my introduction some time ago, but have spent my time since studying the Asetian Bible and reading all the amazing materials on this forum. I've made great friendships and have learned much about myself.

It's nice to see another "familiar face" Smile
lucienvonwolfe
lucienvonwolfe
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-01-11

http://lvonwolfe.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Divine 277 02.08.10 3:52

Yes we do follow one another on twitter Smile