Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello  Empty Hello

Post by Kiravamp 28.07.10 2:28

Hi im sorry for not coming here first. I was jsut so excited that i wasnt alone inthe world. I only have teo friends thatvare vampires like me. Well i was changed- if thats what u would call it- into a vampire less than a year ago. During that time ive had to feed off of animals and ive changed two people by accident. I felt horrible about the second because there might be something weong with him and im worried. Also i havent had any kind of feeding for a while and i dont know how much longer i can go. I dont know who created me but they left me bleeding in a library bathroom. I felt like i was alone because i thought maybe people rhought i was crazy but i knew i wasnt because i had the need to drink blood and when i would walk in the sun even for five minutes i would feel weak n the sun also became to bright for me. But theres still things about me i want to know, things i want to learn and i would really appreciate that kind of help ^_^

Kiravamp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Back to top Go down

Hello  Empty Re: Hello

Post by Jonathan 28.07.10 3:00

Changing people by accident isn't something real. Actually, the vast majority of vampires won't even have the power, or the proper knowledge, to do that. Let alone someone totally unaware of the vampiric practices and secrets...

If you want to roleplay and fantasize about vampires, you came to the wrong forum. If you want to learn about real vampirism, you better go do some learning and then return with a maturer mind.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiravamp 28.07.10 13:34

Its not roleplay.. But if im not welcome then i understand...

Kiravamp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.07.10 13:54

Hello.

Of course you are welcome( I speak for my self ), I just think he is trying to make you read something about the topic, before you just imply that this is the same as other vampire forums...... and learn some stuff about the Asetian way and what it is to be an Asetian....

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.07.10 18:31

I did not say you are not welcome, I just pointed you in the right direction so you won't fall on the same mistakes of many before you. And that starts by dropping the whole fantasy of "I turned someone".
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: