Jonathan
AndreiaLi
N.Augusta
Victor
8 posters

Go down

break a bound Empty break a bound

Post by Moonie 26.09.10 12:49

hi i wonder if is anyone outthere that can tell me if its possible to break a bound between a viperine and a scorpio?
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

break a bound Empty Re: break a bound

Post by Kalb 26.09.10 20:43

Greetings, Moonie, and Welcome VF.
The word "break" on Asetian vocabulary do not exist.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 26.09.10 21:36

The bond between a Viperine and a Scorpion is eternal. It goes beyond anything the human mind and heart are able to comprehend. It is forged by love, blood and pain... enduring forever, never losing its strength throughout lifetimes.

Like I heard an old scholar of Asetian history saying several years ago: "Strike a Viperine and you shall see the fire of his Guardians. It may well be the last thing you are able to see..."
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 27.09.10 5:56

hi and thanks for the repy.
wht u said victor i already knew,and i heard the same thing about the strike a viperine....but mt partner its a dificcult scorpion and we had a little prob lately and now he is getting weak and dont accept my help...and keeps saying he will break the bound between us if i help him without his consent.wht can i do to help him?
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.09.10 5:57

Victor wrote:"Strike a Viperine and you shall see the fire of his Guardians. It may well be the last thing you are able to see..."

Powerful quote. Thanks for share, Victor.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.09.10 10:54

Victor wrote:The bond between a Viperine and a Scorpion is eternal. It goes beyond anything the human mind and heart are able to comprehend. It is forged by love, blood and pain... enduring forever, never losing its strength throughout lifetimes.

Like I heard an old scholar of Asetian history saying several years ago: "Strike a Viperine and you shall see the fire of his Guardians. It may well be the last thing you are able to see..."

Great post, Victor. I fully agree with your view on the bond between Viperines and Guardians. It is in tune with what is explained in the Asetian Bible, as well with my research on Asetianism and the infamous immortal bonds between Asetians.

Also worthy of note that Guardians are known for being fearless protectors of the Viperines, fighting for their safety and well-being even at the expense of their own lives.

By the way, I truly loved the quote from that scholar you mentioned!
"Strike a Viperine and you shall see the fire of his Guardians. It may well be the last thing you are able to see..."
Brilliant! Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 29.09.10 6:09

hello again,i have another question if u dont mind.how can i find out wht lineage a person belongs?
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 29.09.10 7:49

How.....peculiar!

It is indeed curious that you are asking us... Perhaps you would be able to enlighten us here on the subject matter of identification since you and your partner are a joining of a Scorpion and Viperine, no? How did you know that you and your partner are of the Asetian lineages? I am sure that Asetians have an easier time identifying other Asetians Very Happy Have you read the Asetian Bible? One can find little hints on various subjects when reading it.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.09.10 15:25

Thank you, Stalker and Jonathan.

When we are talking about Guardians, it is also interesting to remember the vampiric concept of the Deadly Poison. A highly vampiric concept, where a Scorpion takes her life when the Master, Lover, Vampiric Father or Mother dies.
Of course this is something that most humans would not be able to comprehend, and because of their simple basic minds, they may even condemn and criticize someone who embraces the Deadly Poison practice, when in fact it expresses one of the most beautiful, courageous and loving actions we could ever witness. Something characteristic of the most beautiful creatures that have ever walked this Earth, where only the undying strength and unshakable dedication of the Guardians could properly express the beauty of such practice and culture. Guardians are the most unique beings, especially when it comes to their ways of loving, fighting, committing and dedicating to another. Ways that are so magickal, so deep and so special... that mundane people can only dream of having a drop their honor. In a modern society when people treat relationships as meals that they can enjoy and move over, in a time when people have several marriages, change partners as someone changes clothes, and have a list of past boyfriends and girlfriends to show off proudly, instead of being ashamed, is only natural for Guardians to be misunderstood. How can most of those people understand these unique creatures who Love forever? How can they comprehend a being that has no past boyfriends or girlfriends, but that once with someone, that will be forever... by his side, protecting him, no matter what. We live in a time when people are too empty, too selfish, and too weak to truly live with no if's. A Guardian knows no if's. Once they say I Love You, that lasts forever... and no matter how long I type and try to explain them, nothing will ever do justice to their undying beauty. Guardians are the unique Artists of Love, and they would put any mundane mere artist to shame.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.09.10 17:19

I completely agree, Victor. This is one of the reasons I have trouble believing in true love among mortals. They "love" different people for a long time, whether in this life or past, maybe in the future too. And that's when we started to see things differently. There is no greater beauty than to incarnate again and rediscover their Love. Loves it again ... Protects him again, beat all the obstacles together. Shiver me all only imagine how powerful the Union. This is Worthy of Respect!
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 29.09.10 18:16

I agree with Victor. What unites a Viperine and a Scorpion it's not only a simple "bound". The very souls of each other are attached and attuned.
The very own concept of time means nothing to this type of connection. They're love lasts forever as Victor said.

And how do you know you and him belong to the Asetian Lineages? or are you saying you and him have the "kind of personality" a Viperine and a Scorpion do in a very very general way?
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.09.10 19:20

Victor wrote:We live in a time when people are too empty, too selfish, and too weak to truly live with no if's. A Guardian knows no if's. Once they say I Love You, that lasts forever... and no matter how long I type and try to explain them, nothing will ever do justice to their undying beauty. Guardians are the unique Artists of Love, and they would put any mundane mere artist to shame.
Stalker wrote:There is no greater beauty than to incarnate again and rediscover their Love. Loves it again ... Protects him again, beat all the obstacles together. Shiver me all only imagine how powerful the Union. This is Worthy of Respect!
AndreiaLi wrote:I agree with Victor. What unites a Viperine and a Scorpion it's not only a simple "bound". The very souls of each other are attached and attuned.
The very own concept of time means nothing to this type of connection. They're love lasts forever as Victor said.
Very well said by Victor, Stalker and AndreiaLi. I agree with what all of you have said on this subject, and would also like to add that I find it a fascinating subject of astonishing beauty. It's like Stalker said, it gives me shivers to grasp the beauty of such magickal relationship as the bond between a Serpent and a Scorpion. It is true perfection... or like Victor said, the definition of art itself. It makes me look at human art with what they call music playing on MTV, pathetic story books reaching bestsellers and silly dancers giving shows when all that we can see is that they would never express the emotion and feel in their movements as an Asetian woman would.
Thanks to everyone for sharing your opinions, especially to Victor that has been absent from posting here recently and where his posts are greatly appreciated and valued. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 30.09.10 6:24

hi,responding to ur question AndreiaLi,i know wht me and my partner r,thats not the prob.but there is a person that came into our lives about 8months ago that we cant figure out wht he is.somehow he looks and acts like an scorpion but he also have a conection with me,cause he always wants to know if im ok and sences when im not.the prob about figure out wht lineage he is is that he is too young yet,and im not sure about the way he gathers energy,althou he says he feels very in peace when he is with me.another thing.he tends to faint whenever my partner feels low on energy or starts to bleed.and my partner does the same when hes weak or feeling low.whts going on?
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.09.10 19:07

Moonie: You just proves your selfishness and your presence here in the forum. It's amazing how after five answers you only read what AndreiaLi said. By the way, do not waste your time justifying yourself.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 01.10.10 6:58

thanks stalker...i would know better then to ask for help anyway....but all is good.thanks.
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.10.10 9:38

Moonie. Please understand that if you had read the Asetian Bible or even just what is on the Aset Ka Website, you would see why Stalker says what he does. Just read them and think about it for a while. It may come to you eventually.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 01.10.10 21:27

oh but i do understand Daniel,im used to get this kind of reaction when i ask for help,but like i said,all its good.
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.10.10 21:42

Then you understand that no one here will even consider a realistic approach to you or your friends being Asetian. To act on yourself being an Asetian usually requires some form of realistic validation, and without contact with the Aset Ka, it would seem that there is no realistic validation, only speculation. If you are involved with the Aset Ka, then you fall under the Remark on the website that clearly states that no Asetian will be discussing Asetianism and its facets anywhere online without the express permission of the Aset Ka.

The reaction is not to your need for help, but your methods of asking for it.

If you want to break a bond, it is a very serious thing, depending on the bond. If this man has been a serious part of your lives for almost a year, the bond could be deeply rooted, meaning to break it, one would have to rip a hole in the subtle body that could lead to blockages or severe malfunctioning of the subtle system. That means things like cancer, organ problems, etc.

Try to deal with the life you are given.

Also, on a side note, if he has not done a lot to become a deeply rooted bonded individual, then the bond was likely formed in a past life, restrengthened by the subsequent re-meeting.

We are not cold-hearted haters here. We just have seen a lot of role-playing children here, and it is easy to jump to conclusions, though it is best not to.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 01.10.10 22:11

thanks Daniel.first im not the one who wants to break a bond,thats why i asked if it was possible.second,after a few replies only urs is the one i was looking for.i wasnt rude to anyone and i recived a few bitter answers.just wanted to say thanks and i will no longer bother anyone,im canceling my account here.nice to meet u by the way.
take care
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 02.10.10 2:02

Moonie wrote:thanks Daniel.first im not the one who wants to break a bond,thats why i asked if it was possible.second,after a few replies only urs is the one i was looking for.i wasnt rude to anyone and i recived a few bitter answers.just wanted to say thanks and i will no longer bother anyone,im canceling my account here.nice to meet u by the way.
take care

I'm actually sorry to read that.

Like Daniel said, we are not as bad as you think, and it was only the way you asked your question.....

I for 1 would like it if you stayed for a while and read some posts.

And Daniel Is right , if there is a bond there it will not pass, and if someone puts there energy in to braking it, they will probably get sick in some kind of way....
The stronger the bond the stronger the ...... well I think you get my point Smile
So it all depends on how strong the bond is, off course, so if its not that strong it would just maybe NOT cause SO much damage....
But it will cause damage for a while....

I hope you find what you are seeking, and I wish you the best of luck Smile

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 02.10.10 7:25

hi Divine,i did find wht i was looking for thanks. Smile
the bond is strong and just wish he would stop saying he is going to break it,thats all.and i do know the damage it will cost but he is stuborn.but he will get it eventually....i hope.about the other subjet,the other guardian he is getting sick and i dont know wht to do to help.but thanks for ur help,Divine and Daniel.
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 02.10.10 7:38

If he is a Guardian, and he is getting sick, it means that his system is experiencing a blockage. However, again, how can you possibly be sure he is a Guardian? Treating his system like something it is not can be very dangerous.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonie 02.10.10 9:01

im almost sure he is a guardian.and im also pretty sure its cause of the link he and my partner have.can i send u a private message?i have something i do not want to share here. Embarassed
Moonie
Moonie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 02.10.10 22:10

Go ahead and send a private message. Remember, even someone who exhibits every trait of an Asetian and has the energetic attributes can be a "normal" person or an alternate being. It is impossible to be sure without serious validation techniques.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: