Do you know what a pantheon is ?

3 posters

Go down

Do you know what a pantheon is ? Empty Do you know what a pantheon is ?

Post by Divine 277 18.10.10 14:32

Do you know what a pantheon is ?

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Do you know what a pantheon is ? Empty Re: Do you know what a pantheon is ?

Post by Daniel09 18.10.10 17:12

Pretty sure it's an assortment of gods, usually when referring to the Greek ones.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 18.10.10 17:23

Divine 277 wrote:Do you know what a pantheon is ?

sincerely Divine 277

A pantheon can be all the gods of a religion, a monument commemorating a nation's dead heroes, antiquitya temple to all the gods ,a force like in star wars or just a philosophy..

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 18.10.10 19:04

Since were on the subject, gues we all know Aset-Ka is a pantheon, right?
Then Atum would be the senter of the divine force in this pantheon, Often combined with Ra, under the style of Atum-Ra, an Aspect Right?
Atum also created Su and Tefnut, so i gues they are aspects also,right?
And through their offspring Geb and Nut, Su and Tefnut are the ancestor of all the remaining Gods and Goddesses.
Geb and Nut gave offspring of both Isiss, Seth and more .
I think that if we combine all this we`l have a phanteon, right?

please corect me if im wrong...

Or what do you think?

regards Proxy

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 18.10.10 19:12

Proxy wrote:Since were on the subject, gues we all know Aset-Ka is a pantheon, right?
Then Atum would be the senter of the divine force in this pantheon, Often combined with Ra, under the style of Atum-Ra, an Aspect Right?
And through their offspring Geb and Nut, Su and Tefnut are the ancestor of all the remaining Gods and Goddesses.
Geb and Nut gave offspring of both Isiss, Seth and more .

Or what do you think?

regards Proxy

And as a basic thread in the ancient Egyptian pantheonand culture was that they where obsessed with the idea of an eternal life beyond death, and the need to avoid absolute personal extinction.

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.10.10 1:44

Proxy wrote:Since were on the subject, gues we all know Aset-Ka is a pantheon, right?
Geb and Nut gave offspring of both Isis, Seth and more .

Or what do you think?

regards Proxy

Amon/ Atum had a counterpart as well ....
Amaunet....

This family tree is a very messy subject

we cant begin whit Amon and Amaunet.

we have to begin whit Apep Nun and Sobek.

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 2:49

Amon one of the eight Primal Beings of the Ogdoad regarded as a creator deity, and Lord of the Sun, he is also a source of masculine vitality and sexual energy. His cult rose to great prominence, being only briefly eclipsed by Aten in the 14th century BCE. Often combined with Ra to form the solar divinity as the aspect Amon-Ra, in late classical times ...

Amaunet (Serpent) One of the eight Primal Beings of the Ogdoad, being paired with Amon as co-spirits of Hidden Powers and the fertility godess..

it is actuallly pretty simple its a conection just different names

The Ogdoad A collection of eight Primal Beings who emerged out of Chaos to define the universe and begin the flow of time.

The eight; Amaunet, Amon, Hauhet, Heh, Kauket, Kek, Naunet, and Nun

I think you got it wrong about Apep and Sobek or you need to fill me inn on this . Maybe its just various in names..

I think Apep equals Apepi but not one of the eight, the patron of shadow and darkness. Mythologically he attempts to prevent the Solar Boat's passage across the sky. The eternal enemy of Amon-Ra.
But this brings us over to another subject(but I`l keep the thread)

As far as i know Sobek symbolized the power of the pharaohs. He is regarded as a son of Neith. and therefor not one of the eight.

And just to put one thing straith Bastet is a female Aspect of the Sun God, usually Ra, sometimes Amon just like the aspect Amon-Ra. The bringer of divine vengeance to Amon-Ra's enemies . also asosiated with Mafdet and the Hall of Two Truths.

Do you know " the hall of the two truths "?
this is what i know as In this notion, each soul had to approach the Hall of Two Truths, hear their deeds pronounced by Thoth, and have their hearts weighed by Osiris upon the scales of Ma'at, all in the presence of 42 Judges.
and the judges where:
Aati; Ahi; Amkhaibitu (Eater of Ghosts); Amsnef (Eater of Blood); Anaf (Bringer of His Arm); Anhotep; Anty; Arimabef; Basty; Fenty; Hai (Phallus); Heptshet; Herfhaf (He With His Face Behind Him); Heriuru (Chief of the Great Ones); Hetchabehu; Kenemty; Khemy; Maa-Anuf; Maatifemkhet (He Whose Two Eyes Are as Fire); Maatifemtes (He Whose Two Eyes Are as Knives); Neba; Neb Heru (Lord of Faces); Neb Nebu (Lord of Lords); Nehaher; Nehebnefert; Nekhenu; Qerty; Rerty; Sekheriu; Sertiu; Setqesu (Bone-Breaker); Shetkheru; Taret; Tchesertep; Temsep; Teni; Thenemy; Thenret; Tutu; Uamemty; Uatchnesert (Green Flame); Usekhnemmet (He of the Long Stride); Utunesert; Uturekhit

Are you with me on this or is it becoming to complicated ?

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.10.10 3:58

[quote="Divine 277"]
Geb and Nut gave offspring of both Isis, Seth and more .

Or what do you think?

regards Proxy

Amon/ Atum had a counterpart as well ....
Amaunet....

This family tree is a very messy subject

we cant begin whit Amon and Amaunet.

we have to begin whit Apep Nun and Sobek that all desents from Neith ( as Neith, is the primotial goddess ) as well as amon and amaunet ... you see we have to follow the dynasties, beginning whit dynasty 1.

In Egyptian mythology, Neith (also known as Nit, Net, and Neit) was an early goddess in the Egyptian pantheon. She was the patron deity of Sais, where her cult was centered in the Western Nile Delta of Egypt and attested as early as the First Dynasty. The Ancient Egyptian name of this city was Zau.

Her name also may be interpreted as meaning water. In time, this meaning led to her being considered as the personification of the primordial waters of creation. She is identified as a great mother goddess in this role as a creator.

Neith's symbol and part of her hieroglyph also bore a resemblance to a loom, and so later in the history of Egyptian myths, she also became goddess of weaving, and gained this version of her name, Neith, which means weaver. At this time her role as a creator changed from being water-based to that of the deity who wove all of the world and existence into being on her loom.

In art, Neith sometimes appears as a woman with a weavers’ shuttle atop her head, holding a bow and arrows in her hands. At other times she is depicted as a woman with the head of a lioness, as a snake, or as a cow.(Naunet is represented as a snake or snake-headed woman.)

Sometimes Neith was pictured as a woman nursing a baby crocodile, and she was titled "Nurse of Crocodiles". As the personification of the concept of the primordial waters of creation in the Ogdoad theology, she had no gender. As mother of Ra, she was sometimes described as the "Great Cow who gave birth to Ra".

Neith was considered to be a goddess of wisdom and was appealed to as an arbiter in the dispute between Horus and Seth. or sobek and apep .....

Thoughts on the subject:
So, they later goddesses after her was personified / or aspects of the ultimate feminine, that means that they where all her, but not the hole of her, only the goddess her self can know her caos and put it in order, but aspects of her is as much part of her as she is ....

and the same is it for the male part .... The male aspect, Nun, is written with a male gender ending. As with the primordial concepts of the Ogdoad, Nu's male aspect was depicted as a frog, or a frog-headed man. In Ancient Egyptian art, Nun also appears as a bearded man, with blue-green skin, representing water.

Beginning with the Middle Kingdom Nun is described as "the Father of the Gods" and he is depicted on temple walls throughout the rest of Ancient Egyptian religious history.[1]

Thougths :
ooo.... this is a confusing and messy family tree :S

any thoughts ?

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.10.10 4:11

@proxy
Im sorry , we wrote our post at the same time ... lol....

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 4:35

Divine 277 wrote:@proxy
Im sorry , we wrote our post at the same time ... lol....

sincerely Divine 277

think we nailed the pantheon pretty good ..lol
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.10.10 4:50

Proxy wrote:

Do you know " the hall of the two truths "?
this is what i know as In this notion, each soul had to approach the Hall of Two Truths, hear their deeds pronounced by Thoth, and have their hearts weighed by Osiris upon the scales of Ma'at, all in the presence of 42 Judges.
and the judges where:
Aati; Ahi; Amkhaibitu (Eater of Ghosts); Amsnef (Eater of Blood); Anaf (Bringer of His Arm); Anhotep; Anty; Arimabef; Basty; Fenty; Hai (Phallus); Heptshet; Herfhaf (He With His Face Behind Him); Heriuru (Chief of the Great Ones); Hetchabehu; Kenemty; Khemy; Maa-Anuf; Maatifemkhet (He Whose Two Eyes Are as Fire); Maatifemtes (He Whose Two Eyes Are as Knives); Neba; Neb Heru (Lord of Faces); Neb Nebu (Lord of Lords); Nehaher; Nehebnefert; Nekhenu; Qerty; Rerty; Sekheriu; Sertiu; Setqesu (Bone-Breaker); Shetkheru; Taret; Tchesertep; Temsep; Teni; Thenemy; Thenret; Tutu; Uamemty; Uatchnesert (Green Flame); Usekhnemmet (He of the Long Stride); Utunesert; Uturekhit

Are you with me on this or is it becoming to complicated ?

42 Negative Confessions (Papyrus of Ani)

1. I have not committed sin.
2. I have not committed robbery with violence.
3. I have not stolen.
4. I have not slain men and women.
5. I have not stolen grain.
6. I have not purloined offerings.
7. I have not stolen the property of the god.
8. I have not uttered lies.
9. I have not carried away food.
10. I have not uttered curses.
11. I have not committed adultery.
12. I have not lain with men.
13. I have made none to weep.
14. I have not eaten the heart [i.e I have not grieved uselessly, or felt remorse].
15. I have not attacked any man.
16. I am not a man of deceit.
17. I have not stolen cultivated land.
18. I have not been an eavesdropper.
19. I have slandered [no man].
20. I have not been angry without just cause(?).
21. I have not debauched the wife of any man.
22. I have not polluted myself.
23. I have terrorised none.
24. I have not transgressed [the Law].
25. I have not been wroth.
26. I have not shut my ears to the words of truth.
27. I have not blasphemed.
28. I am not a man of violence.
29. I am not a stirrer up of strife (or a disturber of the peace).
30. I have not acted (or judged) with undue haste.
31. I have not pried into matters.
32. I have not multiplied my words in speaking.
33. I have wronged none, I have done no evil.
34. I have not worked witchcraft against the King (or blasphemed against the King).
35. I have never stopped [the flow of] water.
36. I have never raised my voice (spoken arrogantly, or in anger?).
37. I have not cursed (or blasphemed) God.
38. I have not acted with arrogance(?).
39. I have not stolen the bread of the gods.
40. I have not carried away the khenfu cakes from the Spirits of the dead.
41. I have not snatched away the bread of the child, nor treated with contempt the god of my city.
42. I have not slain the cattle belonging to the god.[26]

and I also I want to ad this text from Wikipedia :

In mathematics
The 3 × 3 × 3 magic cube with rows summing to 42.

* Given 27 same-size cubes whose nominal values progress from 1 to 27, a 3×3×3 magic cube can be constructed such that every row, column, and corridor, and every diagonal passing through the center, comprises 3 cubes whose sum of values is 42.

* Forty-two is a pronic number and an abundant number; its prime factorization 2 · 3 · 7 makes it the second sphenic number and also the second of the form { 2 · 3 · r }. As with all sphenic numbers of this form, the aliquot sum is abundant by 12. 42 is also the second sphenic number to be bracketed by twin primes; 30 is also a pronic number and also rests between two primes. 42 has a 14 member aliquot sequence 42, 54, 66, 78, 90, 144, 259, 45, 33, 15, 9, 4, 3, 1, 0 and is itself part of the aliquot sequence commencing with the first sphenic number 30. Further, 42 is the 10th member of the 3-aliquot tree.

* 42 is the product of the first three terms of Sylvester's sequence; like the first five such numbers it is also a primary pseudoperfect number.

* It is the sum of the totient function for the first eleven integers.

* It is a Catalan number. Consequently; 42 is the number of noncrossing partitions of a set of five elements, the number of triangulations of a heptagon, the number of rooted ordered binary trees with six leaves, the number of ways in which five pairs of nested parentheses can be arranged, etc.

* It is the reciprocal of a Bernoulli number.

* It is conjectured to be the scaling factor in the leading order term of the "sixth moment of the Riemann zeta function". In particular, Conrey & Ghosh have conjectured

{1 \over T}\int_0^T \left| \zeta\left({1 \over 2} + it\right) \right|^6\,dt \sim {42 \over 9!}\prod_p \left\{1-{1\over p}\right\}^4 \left( 1 + {4 \over p} + {1 \over p^2} \right) \log^9 T,
where the infinite product is over all prime numbers, p.[1][2]

* It is the third pentadecagonal number. It is a meandric number and an open meandric number.

* Since the greatest prime factor of 422 + 1 = 1765 is 353 and thus more than 42 twice, 42 is a Størmer number.

* 42 is a perfect score on the USA Math Olympiad (USAMO)[3] and International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).[4]

* In base 10, this number is a Harshad number and a self number, while it is a repdigit in base 4 (as 222).

* The eight digits of pi beginning from 242,422 places after the decimal point are 42424242.

* 42 is the expected number of throws of a (single) fair die until two sixes show up successively (for the first time).

* 1337% of Pi rounds to 42.

[edit] In science

* The atomic number of molybdenum.
* The angle in degrees for which a rainbow appears.
* In 1966, mathematician Paul Cooper theorized that the fastest, most efficient way to travel across continents would be to bore a straight hollow tube directly through the Earth, connecting a set of antipodes, evacuate it (remove the air), and then just fall through. The first half of the journey consists of free-fall acceleration, while the second half consists of an exactly equal deceleration. The time for such a journey works out to be 42 minutes. Remarkably, even if the tube does not pass through the exact center of the Earth, the time for a journey powered entirely by gravity always works out to be 42 minutes, as long as the tube remains friction-free, as while gravity's force would be lessened, so would the distance traveled at an equal rate.[5][6] (The same idea was proposed, without calculation, by Lewis Carroll in 1893 in Sylvie and Bruno Concluded.[7])

[edit] In technology

* Magic numbers used by programmers:
o The glyph, or character, corresponding to the number 42 in the ASCII character set, is *, the asterisk, commonly known as the wildcard character.
o In the TIFF image file format, the second 16-bit word of every file is 42, which is used together with the first word to indicate byte order.
o In the reiser4 file system, 42 is the inode number of the root directory.

* The GNU C Library, a set of standard routines available for use in computer programming, contains a function—memfrob()—which performs an XOR combination of a given variable and the binary pattern 00101010 (42) as an XOR cipher.

* 42 is the result given by the web search engines Wolfram Alpha, Google and Microsoft's Bing when the query "the answer to life the universe and everything" is entered as a search.

* One of Advanced Micro Devices' Overlocking CPU was named Phenom 42, with the number being partially from the book The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

* Tiling a plane using regular hexagons, which is honeycomb in appearance, is approximated in a topological sense to an accuracy of better than 1% using a stretcher bond brick pattern with bricks of 42 squares (6 by 7).[8]

[edit] In astronomy

* Messier object M42, a magnitude 5.0 diffuse nebula in the constellation Orion, also known as the Orion Nebula
* The New General Catalogue object NGC 42, a spiral galaxy in the constellation Pegasus
* In January 2004, asteroid 2001 DA42 was given the permanent name 25924 Douglasadams, for the author Douglas Adams who popularized the number 42 and died in 2001. Brian G. Marsden, the director of the Minor Planet Center and the secretary for the naming committee, remarked that, with even his initials in the provisional designation, "This was sort of made for him, wasn't it?"

[edit] In religion

* There are 42 principles of Ma'at, the Ancient Egyptian personification of physical and moral law, order, and truth. In the judgement scene described in the Egyptian and the Book of the Coming/Going Forth by Day (the Book of the Dead (which evolved from the Coffin Texts and the Pyramid Texts)), there are 42 gods and goddesses of Egypt, personifying the principles of Ma'at, who ask questions of the departed, while Thoth records the answers, and the deceased's heart is weighed against the feather of Truth (Ma'at). These 42 correspond to the 42 Nomes (Governmental Units) of Egypt. If the departed successfully answers all 42, s/he becomes an Osiris.

* 42 is the number with which God creates the Universe in Kabalistic tradition. In Kabbalah, the most significant name is that of the En Sof (also known as "Ein Sof", "Infinite" or "Endless"), who is above the Sefirot (sometimes spelled "Sephirot").[9] The Forty-Two-Lettered Name contains four combined names which are spelled in Hebrew letters (spelled in letters = 42 letters), which is the name of Azilut (or "Atziluth" "Emanation"). While there are obvious links between the Forty-Two Lettered Name of the Babylonian Talmud (see further up this page) and the Kabbalah's Forty-Two Lettered Name, they are probably not identical because of the Kabbalah's emphasis on numbers. The Kabbalah also contains a Forty-Five Lettered Name and a Seventy-Two Lettered Name.

* The number 42 appears in various contexts in Christianity. There are 42 generations (names) in the Gospel of Matthew's version of the Genealogy of Jesus; it is prophesied that for 42 months the Beast will hold dominion over the Earth (Revelation 13:5); 42 men of Beth-azmaveth were counted in the census of men of Israel upon return from exile (Ezra 2:24); God sent bears to maul 42 of the youths who mocked Elisha for his baldness (2 Kings 2:23), etc.

* In Judaism, the number (in the Babylonian Talmud, compiled 375 AD to 499 AD) of the "Forty-Two Lettered Name" ascribed to God. Rab (or Rabhs), a 3rd century source in the Talmud stated "The Forty-Two Lettered Name is entrusted only to him who is pious, meek, middle-aged, free from bad temper, sober, and not insistent on his rights". [Source: Talmud Kidduschin 71a, Translated by Rabbi Dr. I. Epstein]. Maimonides felt that the original Talmudic Forty-Two Lettered Name was perhaps composed of several combined divine names [Maimonides "Moreh"]. The apparently unpronouncable Tetragrammaton provides the backdrop from the Twelve-Lettered Name and the Forty-Two Lettered Name of the Talmud.

* In Western Hermetic sphere work 42 is the sum of the values of the 'true' spheres, 3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9 each of which represent one aspect of the body of God through which we observe the world. 1 and 2 are considered modalities of existence and 10 is the completion we see from our own sphere, 11. The sum of the squares of each of these numbers make 216, or 6 x 6 x 6, the number of the beast, which is also the number of the names of God the Jews had to say once a year in the holy of holies to assure blessings from on high. The 'beast' is the perfect sphere, represented in 3 dimensions by 3 bounding circles, each with 6 radii, hence 666 being the number of the beast and directly being linked to 216 and 42. This is the foundation of Western Hermetic sphere work and is echoed in Pythagoreanism.

Chromosome
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For a non-technical introduction to the topic, see Introduction to genetics.

A chromosome is an organized building of DNA and protein that is found in cells. It is a single piece of coiled DNA containing many genes, regulatory elements and other nucleotide sequences. Chromosomes also contain DNA-bound proteins, which serve to package the DNA and control its functions. The word chromosome comes from the Greek χρῶμα (chroma, colour) and σῶμα (soma, body) due to their property of being very strongly stained by particular dyes.
Diagram of a replicated and condensed metaphase eukaryotic chromosome. (1) Chromatid – one of the two identical parts of the chromosome after S phase. (2) Centromere – the point where the two chromatids touch, and where the microtubules attach. (3) Short arm. (4) Long arm.

Chromosomes vary widely between different organisms. The DNA molecule may be circular or linear, and can be composed of 10,000 to 1,000,000,000[1] nucleotides in a long chain. Typically eukaryotic cells (cells with nuclei) have large linear chromosomes and prokaryotic cells (cells without defined nuclei) have smaller circular chromosomes, although there are many exceptions to this rule. Furthermore, cells may contain more than one type of chromosome; for example, mitochondria in most eukaryotes and chloroplasts in plants have their own small chromosomes. In eukaryotes, nuclear chromosomes are packaged by proteins into a condensed structure called chromatin. This allows the very long DNA molecules to fit into the cell nucleus. The structure of chromosomes and chromatin varies through the cell cycle. Chromosomes are the essential unit for cellular division and must be replicated, divided, and passed successfully to their daughter cells so as to ensure the genetic diversity and survival of their progeny. Chromosomes may exist as either duplicated or unduplicated—unduplicated chromosomes are single linear strands, whereas duplicated chromosomes (copied during synthesis phase) contain two copies joined by a centromere. Compaction of the duplicated chromosomes during mitosis and meiosis results in the classic four-arm structure (pictured to the right). Chromosomal recombination plays a vital role in genetic diversity. If these structures are manipulated incorrectly, through processes known as chromosomal instability and translocation, the cell may undergo mitotic catastrophe and die, or it may aberrantly evade apoptosis leading to the progression of cancer.

In practice "chromosome" is a rather loosely defined term. In prokaryotes and viruses, the term genophore is more appropriate when no chromatin is present. However, a large body of work uses the term chromosome regardless of chromatin content. In prokaryotes DNA is usually arranged as a circle, which is tightly coiled in on itself, sometimes accompanied by one or more smaller, circular DNA molecules called plasmids. These small circular genomes are also found in mitochondria and chloroplasts, reflecting their bacterial origins. The simplest genophores are found in viruses: these DNA or RNA molecules are short linear or circular genophores that often lack structural proteins.

Divine 277 Wink
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 5:26

Neith primordial Goddess, self-created and self-creating; in some tales She is the Tracer of the Nile's course and the foundress of the city of Sais, established when She brought the Nile to the sea. She has many functions in addition; one of the most prevalent is that of Patroness of the Loom, and of spinning.

just need to Quote you Divine 277 wrote: Sometimes Neith was pictured as a woman nursing a baby crocodile, and she was titled "Nurse of Crocodiles". As the personification of the concept of the primordial waters of creation in the Ogdoad theology, she had no gender. As mother of Ra, she was sometimes described as the "Great Cow who gave birth to Ra".

AS I know she is not the mother of RA because RA is the aspect of Atum.
please fill me if you know otherwise???
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.10.10 5:37

Proxy wrote:Neith primordial Goddess, self-created and self-creating; in some tales She is the Tracer of the Nile's course and the foundress of the city of Sais, established when She brought the Nile to the sea. She has many functions in addition; one of the most prevalent is that of Patroness of the Loom, and of spinning.

just need to Quote you Divine 277 wrote: Sometimes Neith was pictured as a woman nursing a baby crocodile, and she was titled "Nurse of Crocodiles". As the personification of the concept of the primordial waters of creation in the Ogdoad theology, she had no gender. As mother of Ra, she was sometimes described as the "Great Cow who gave birth to Ra".

AS I know she is not the mother of RA because RA is the aspect of Atum.
please fill me if you know otherwise???

But she is ... which come first the hen or the egg ?
she is both and from her came Atum and the 7 other gods , aspects of her male and female aspects ....

This is very complicated as I said in first... all of the gods are aspects of her but only she can defined the order in her own chaos. Like he only can define aspects of chaos in his order .

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 5:41

so you are actually saything that Aset and Neith is the same???
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 5:42

still its very simple , just follow the dynasties Wink
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.10.10 6:00

Yes and no.... she is an aspect of her .... not her as a hole
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 13:40

Creating relationships with the Egyptian Pantheon provides a powerful path to wholeness. These relationships allow us to reawaken qualities that lay dormant within and infuse the areas in our life that most need it with nourishment and vitality. What is the Egyptian Pantheon? A pantheon is “all the gods of a people”. The Egyptian Pantheon is comprised of all the gods and goddesses of Egypt, called neters, an Egyptian word from which our word, nature, is derived

words By Danielle Rama Hoffman

Proxy

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum