Nebibi
Helliana
N.Augusta
GodmanOmar777
Jonathan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what f the concubine wants childen ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: what f the concubine wants childen ?

Post by Daniel09 26.10.10 21:35

Honestly, the idea of giving the Dark Kiss to your offspring simply because they are your offspring is just disgusting. Now, if the child grew up and became an integral part of the Asetian system through his/her own merit, then with enough importance they may be allowed to undergo the transformation, but even then it is unlikely. We're in a day in age where even a human can prolong his/her metaphysical lifespan through energy work.

Also, yes, I can see an Asetian hiding his/her nature from his/her spouse and children. It only makes sense. Asetians are masters of deception.

But I also have another point of view that hasn't been raised here. I believe it is highly likely for an Asetian to decide to reincarnate within the children of another Asetian. This is how royal Asetian bloodlines could be kept up in the days of the Pharaoh, I think.

In that case, the Asetian parent would STILL not tell them about their Lineage once they sense it, because as it says in the AB, the awakening is a very sensitive process. Done wrong, it can end horribly and set an Asetian back in his/her evolution.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

what f the concubine wants childen ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: what f the concubine wants childen ?

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 22:27

[quote="Daniel09"]Honestly, the idea of giving the Dark Kiss to your offspring simply because they are your offspring is just disgusting. Now, if the child grew up and became an integral part of the Asetian system through his/her own merit, then with enough importance they may be allowed to undergo the transformation, but even then it is unlikely. We're in a day in age where even a human can prolong his/her metaphysical lifespan through energy work.

Also, yes, I can see an Asetian hiding his/her nature from his/her spouse and children. It only makes sense. Asetians are masters of deception.

But I also have another point of view that hasn't be en raised here. I believe it is highly likely for an Asetian to decide to reincarnate within the children of another Asetian. This is how royal Asetian bloodlines could be kept up in the days of the Pharaoh, I think.

In that case, the Asetian parent would STILL not tell them about their Lineage once they sense it, because as it says in the AB, the awakening is a very sensitive process. Done wrong, it can end horribly dand set an Asetian back in his/her evolution.quote] I just wanted to add that I have no kids so I am not implying anything but if they were elders or someway somehow learned how to mimick and master the kiss I and in time they could repeat the same process on there kids or offspring if aset or thre elder parents felt they were ready
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 26.10.10 23:13

I really cannot follow this somewhat heated thread. I will say that who the Asetians chose to become one of their own, is their call and not ours. Lets not get worked up here folks.

Godmanomar777: Fyi.. Please use "Asetians" and not "asetians" when refering to Asetians. It really is more respectful that way. Wink Thanks!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.10.10 3:07

I would like to say, that if 2 Asetians chooses to share there soul whit one another, in the act of sex , its not stated in the Asetian bible what would happen...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 27.10.10 4:23

...You can have sex without having children. Sharing your soul with another being will not result in having kids. It's on a spiritual level, not physical.

What I see here is the viewpoint of an Asetian having a spouse who is not of the Aset Ka Order, when talking about keeping the Asetian nature secret, as it has been said in one of Omar's posts. What has not been stated is that many Asetians have their One and partners within the Order, with another Asetian, since the bonds are the most strong and go lifetimes back. Yes, there could indeed be instances where an Asetian will partner with someone who is not, more so Scarabs than Scorpions or Viperines due to the low tolerance of those two Lineages. Of course every Asetian is an individual, and doesn't always match what a Lineage would do detail by detail.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 27.10.10 5:37

I agree with what both Helliana and N.Augusta have posted.

But I would also like to add something else. IF (and that is a big if) an Asetian did decide to have a child (with another Asetian or not...), who knows who's soul that child has. Although the Asetians can manipulate their [i]own reincarnation cycles, they can not control the reincarnation cycles of their offspring (unless previously planned, but I see this case happening more during Pharaonic times than now)....and that can either be completely random or entirely dangerous...

However, another Asetian could have planned to reincarnate as the child of an Asetian, but I can not comment on this because I do not know how this works, nor do I know the internal plans of the Aset Ka.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.10.10 11:27

@ Helliana : I'm sorry, in this chaise I actually talked about physical biological sex... Smile

But this was a rely interesting post and discussion, Im glad that so many took an interest in it, and it was truly enlightening to see all of your thoughts on the subject Smile

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.10.10 16:39

I think that is not impossible for an Asetian to give birth to other Asetian or even to an otherkin.

And even if that dosen't happen, the Asetian can turn the child into a different and special human that could be capable to see the world in a different way the others human do. For me, a child of an Asetian even if it is human, otherkin or what else will always be unconventional and special in her/his own way.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.10.10 16:56

Just another thing: Divine 277 Asetians are not beings of goodness or kindness because they're balanced beings. They are not completely good or completely bad in their inner nature. Of course they can show themselves like completely "good" or evil beings to someone if that is ocasional and it serves their purposes. And yes, humans who are curious and have the intention of developing their own minds (I call them special humans) have curiosity towards the AB and might read them.

I apologise for the doble posting in here.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 2:16

AndreiaLi wrote:Just another thing: Divine 277 Asetians are not beings of goodness or kindness because they're balanced beings. They are not completely good or completely bad in their inner nature. Of course they can show themselves like completely "good" or evil beings to someone if that is ocasional and it serves their purposes. And yes, humans who are curious and have the intention of developing their own minds (I call them special humans) have curiosity towards the AB and might read them.

I apologise for the doble posting in here.

I no, but they can also have a bit of an attitude, when dealing whit humans.
That can seem to be a bit not kind, but rely they dont mean any harm by it its just a part of some of there nature.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 2:17

sorry about that one ,I meant know , Like in I know.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 28.10.10 5:50

There's a little bit more than attitude involved, I'm sure. The AB does not state that Asetians are not kind in a superficial way. It could potentially mean that they actively perform sacrifice, or pedophilia, or any number of socially wrong things in today's society. The AB gives no particular examples except that many Asetians have almost no tolerance with humans.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 7:05

Daniel09 wrote:There's a little bit more than attitude involved, I'm sure. The AB does not state that Asetians are not kind in a superficial way. It could potentially mean that they actively perform sacrifice, or pedophilia, or any number of socially wrong things in today's society. The AB gives no particular examples except that many Asetians have almost no tolerance with humans.

But they are indirectly saying that humans can see them as not kind, that does not mean that they are not kind , just that it seems like so for humans...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 28.10.10 8:12

"Some of you may find these actions, workings and techniques to be inhumane, unethical or something worse, so keep in mind that this tradition is at the edge of a dark path indeed." ~page 16

This is viewable even on the preview of the AB on the Aset Ka's website.

The Asetians are not inherently kind, though there is kindness in them. There is likewise a great evil in some eyes. However, good an evil are byproducts of society, so technically no action is truly dark or light. It is just perceived so.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 8:18

I do rely think we agree Daniel09.... I just dont see it from the inside out , I see it from the outside inn...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.10.10 17:33

Daniel09 wrote:"Some of you may find these actions, workings and techniques to be inhumane, unethical or something worse, so keep in mind that this tradition is at the edge of a dark path indeed." ~page 16

This is viewable even on the preview of the AB on the Aset Ka's website.

The Asetians are not inherently kind, though there is kindness in them. There is likewise a great evil in some eyes. However, good an evil are byproducts of society, so technically no action is truly dark or light. It is just perceived so.

Clap Couldn't agree more
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Just sticks 12.01.19 18:22

A Concubine. Asetians. One of three. Understanding is not words and if children are to be they will be. Hey, I know nothing because I am child. These are the words from any child. To know the momentum of life is to know the future.

Just sticks
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

what f the concubine wants childen ?  - Page 2 Empty My thoughts

Post by Dai_Moon 31.01.19 20:27

I would think that the Order of Aset Ka is to avoid deception.
Children, in truth for a lot of us, are deceit.
I have lost many loved ones... Even as Asetians, wounds are still fresh.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum