witchmark
Daniel09
Syrianeh
9 posters

Go down

Greetings  Empty Greetings

Post by Agamenon 29.02.12 7:06

Hello there.
First of all I would like to apologize for my poor english. I found this forum few days ago and since than I read almost all of your posts. And I was amazed to see this many brilliant minds in just one place.

I have to say I read few books about occult, magick and other things mainly because I love reading about ancient empires and history. But non of these books changed my way of thinking (but I learned a lot) . A lot of this authors almost always contradict each other. What was the book that changed you? How can you say the difference between Lovecraft and Crowley?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I can see that some of the members here ''worship''(I don't know if this is the right word) Aset Ka (isis) and writing wonderful things about Her.
And this is the first time. I've only heard and read bad things. A lot of different authors (conspiracy) depict Her as pure evil. Why is that?

Even thou I'm really fascinated with this strange ''world'' I still think that seeing is believing (even thou I have a lot of doubts).

I really hope I'm not (and wont Smile ) annoying you whit my doubts.

Agamenon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Greetings  Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Syrianeh 29.02.12 7:46

Welcome, Agamenon. Please don't worry about your English. Many people here are not native English speakers, such as myself. It's the intent and the mindfulness put into the words that really counts.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.12 8:16

Welcome to the community. Would you mind if I asked where are you from?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 29.02.12 8:33

It is because Isis exists as a dark archetype. However, while some may see her as "evil," there really is no such thing. Within every person and every divine, there is a duality of both "good" and "evil" energies, if you can even call them that. Good and bad are merely concepts created by culture to attempt to categorize acceptable and non-acceptable behaviors. While some may see Isis as a purely dark divinity, there is far more to her and her aspects.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamenon 29.02.12 9:11

Hello there Syrianeh Jonathan Daniel09. Nice to meet you all.
I'm from Italy Jonathan. Thanks for answering Daniel.

Daniel09 wrote: Good and bad are merely concepts created by culture to attempt to categorize acceptable and non-acceptable behaviors.

I agree with you. So do we need some higher being to tell us what's good and what not if we can already feel that? And if all religions believe in something that's perfect and pure and ''good'' why would you believe in something that is ,let's say, less 'perfect'?

Agamenon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.12 9:26

Religions believe in something that is only good and that is why they are flawed. Everything has a side of creation and one of destruction, there is nothing that is only good. That is why Asetianism teaches us about duality and the double side of everything. This is very visible in nature, we can see duality everywhere.

Less perfect you say? I say that perfection is what unites both sides and represses none, making it complete. Light and darkness. That is what the Aset Ka is.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamenon 29.02.12 10:00

I know it must be really annoying to answer the same questions every time someone new comes here. But Asetianism is not something you cam google and read about. I dont even remember how I found this site and what was I looking for.

So you believe in something that is more ''human''? Can you define what Asetianism is?

Agamenon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 29.02.12 10:37

Welcome Agamenon. There is a book available called The Asetian Bible by Luis Marques. I highly recommend you purchase it and give it a read. I feel as though you might have your questions answered.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.02.12 10:56

Welcome, Agamenon.
I agree with what Daniel and Jonathon said.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamenon 29.02.12 12:14

Hey there Stalker witchmark. I've read a couple of pages online and I'm going to order it next month. But seeing how many knowledgeable members are here I thought you would not mind if ask, even thou I know it can be annoying answering same questions over and over again.

There are hundreds of orders out there that seek publicity and members. Why is this one so secretive and different? If you posses some higher knowledge why would not you share it with the rest?

Agamenon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.12 12:37

Precisely not seeking members and publicity is what makes them special in a way. At least you know their occult work and tradition is not out there to get your money.
The Aset Ka is there for those willing to seek it and respect it. It doesn't need publicity or offering paid memberships. That is how all true orders of mysteries have ever worked, and still do, the very few that remain alive these days.

On why not sharing higher knowledge I'm afraid only the Asetians would be able to answer that for you and state their views and reasons. One obvious thing for me is how most people simply aren't ready to handle knowledge. It takes maturity and responsibility to deal with the things you discover while learning the occult and most people simply can't handle it. We have all seen such cases, in this forum and in our personal lives out of here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamenon 29.02.12 14:17

I agree with everything you just said and thank you for your time.

Agamenon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.02.12 16:11

To me what makes the AK special is not because they are beings of elite.
They are special to me because They Are Love, living proof that Love exists and is real. One for all and all for one. They are very United and give a lot of value to Family. Slowly, the world is forgetting the joy of love, knowing love, and be loyal to their objectives. While the world goes with time running out and losing hope in Love... Asetianism begins to be the feeling of the present and future in relation to Love and valour. This is simply something that you do not find anywhere else. Imagine, living a life spent with the person you love in past lives and in this life you re-find your old love, your old family, your old friends ..your house. Life after life, always united and faithful...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Agamenon 01.03.12 6:38

Lovely post Stalker. Thanks for answering.

Agamenon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 01.03.12 7:30

Agamenon wrote:Why is this one so secretive and different? If you posses some higher knowledge why would not you share it with the rest?
Just because you have a fishing rod that doesn't mean that if you give it to a monkey it will catch some fish. It is more likely that it will simply take the rod and hit the other monkeys on the head with it...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.03.12 8:34

That is great. This even reminds me of that youtube video where the arab terrorist fighters gave an AK47 to a chimp. The chimp took it and somehow flipped the safety off and started firing into every area around him. Everyone was running and screaming for their lives.......except the chimp, which could not figure out why everyone was upset. LOL. This was all caught on video.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.03.12 3:12

Victor wrote:
Agamenon wrote:Why is this one so secretive and different? If you posses some higher knowledge why would not you share it with the rest?
Just because you have a fishing rod that doesn't mean that if you give it to a monkey it will catch some fish. It is more likely that it will simply take the rod and hit the other monkeys on the head with it...
lol!

Brilliant!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 02.03.12 3:39

I Agree