A reference to you.

+2
Maxx
Kalb
6 posters

Go down

A reference to you. Empty A reference to you.

Post by Kalb 16.05.12 11:43

Hello, I rarely talk in others forums to participate on Asetianism. However, lately I've been visited a Portuguese forum - PortugalParanormal.Com. I wrote a text about Asetianism. It is in Portuguese but it is as a reference to you and all the Portuguese around here.

From a Portuguese forum :: wrote:
Em Hotep,

Descrever o Asetianismo por palavras é muito complicado, diria muito complexo. Porém, vou dar o meu melhor para esclarecer alguns pontos importantes sobre o tema. Em primeiro lugar, e o ponto mais importante de todos é a liberdade pessoal que temos em adquirir as coisas tal como a busca do conhecimento e a sabedoria através do esforço e dedicação.

O Asetianismo é uma cultura e não nos dá uma religião ou dogmas propriamente dito, o Asetianismo dá-nos a liberdade para encontrarmos a doutrina da nossa Alma, o Asetianismo é uma ciência oculta. Todas as escolhas e opções que fazemos será unicamente da nossa responsabilidade feita de uma forma livre. Por isso, não podemos responsabilizar nem culpar os outros pelas nossas escolhas. Quanto mais nos envolvemos nos estudos do Asetianismo, mais nos tornamos uno com a natureza, mais conhecemos a natureza, mais vivemos junto dela.

O Asetianismo incentiva a qualquer estudante a pesquisar, a procurar e investigar em qualquer lado e em qualquer fonte aquilo que deseja saber, o mais importante é não estagnar e parar no tempo sem saber como viver e evoluir. Os Asetianos reforçam esse pensamento num dos seus pilares – Khepri – Transformação. A natureza não é fixa, o universo não é fixo, nem a nossa alma é fixa, fazemos parte de um todo onde todos somos dinâmicos. É aqui que entra a lei da selva: Os fortes sobrevivem e os fracos morrem. Nós como seres dinâmicos estamos constantemente a evoluir, a evolução acontece em qualquer lado e em qualquer minuto, só temos que tirar partido das nossas perceções, conhecimento e sabedoria para continuarmos fortes e rijos que nem uma rocha. Os fracos certamente são todos aqueles que deixaram-se levar pelo vento como uma folha de Outono que ruma sem saber para onde vai nem porque está a mover-se. O dualismo faz parte de todos nós, é por causa da dualidade que o universo surgiu como forma consciente que conhecemos e como tal somos parte desta dualidade.

Em termos de ocultismo os Asetianos são seres de luz e escuridão ao mesmo tempo, daí a sua dualidade, que tanto são capazes de salvar alguém do sofrimento como ao mesmo tempo de usar os seus terríveis poderes da noite. Na maioria dos casos os Asetianos não ligam à humanidade, vivendo em poder e segredo ao longo dos séculos e onde os seus objetivos neste mundo são ainda um mistério. A dor não é o mesmo que o sofrimento nem a felicidade é o mesmo do que a tristeza e de ambos os lados, temos que manter o equilíbrio destas emoções para que possamos ser tão equilibrados como a natureza. O povo Asetiano surgiu no Antigo Egipto e desde então, século após século, cultura após cultura, vida após vida, têm-se amado e partilhado um Amor inquestionável e eterno. Foram eles que desenvolvem a magia utilizada no Antigo Egipto. São a razão pela qual a humanidade criou o conceito de vampiro, embora que esse conceito é totalmente distinto da ficção… A união dos Asetianos quebrou a limitação da mente humana, a paixão pelo próprio Amor é Arte.

O Asetianismo é baseado em AMOR e não existe outra maneira de se amar alguém sem que este tenha valores, seja Leal, seja forte e Honesto consigo mesmo. O Asetianismo transmite esses valores de uma forma livre e não prende ninguém nem força ninguém a acreditar nisto. Somos todos livres de seguir aquilo que queremos e a liberdade de criar o nosso próprio destino está nas nossas mãos. O Asetianismo é um tipo de Espiritualidade que só é dominado se formos verdadeiros connosco mesmos, sem regras, sem dogmas, sem ego.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

A reference to you. Empty Re: A reference to you.

Post by Jonathan 17.05.12 4:56

Hello Stalker. I can't really read Portuguese but I'm sure this is a nice thing to everyone that knows this old language.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.05.12 5:43

Yes, Please translate for us what it says. Thanks.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.05.12 13:30

Hello Maxx & Jonathan.

I posted this article here because I liked what Jonathan did a few days ago, telling us about what people speak out there about Asetianism/Aset Ka. My apologies for not having put a translation before. Hope you enjoy.

Tanslation :: wrote:
To describe Asetianism in words is very complicated, I would say very complex too. However, I will do my best to clarify some important points about the topic. First and most important point of all is the personal freedom we have to purchase things such as the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom through the effort and dedication.

The Asetianism is a culture and does not give us a religion or dogma, Asetianism gives us the freedom to find the doctrine of the Soul, the Asetianism is an occult science. All the choices and options that we made will be solely by our responsibility in a free form. Therefore, we cannot blame others for our choices. The more we engage in studies of Asetianism, the more we become one with nature, the more we know the nature, the more we live with her.

The Asetianism encourages all students to search, to seek and investigate in everywhere and in any source that you want to know. The most important thing is not to stagnate and stop in time without knowing how to live and evolve. The Asetians reinforce this thought in one of their pillars - Khepri - Transformation. Nature is not fixed, the universe is not fixed, nor our soul is fixed, we are part of a whole, and because this, we are all dynamic. This is where the law of the jungle happens: The strong survive and the weak die. We as dynamic beings are constantly evolving; evolution happens in everywhere and at any minute, we just have to take advantage of our perceptions, knowledge and wisdom to continue strong as a rock. The weak are certainly those who let themselves be carried away by the wind like an autumn leaf that heads not knowing where to go because he is lost. The dualism is part of us all, because of duality is that the universe emerged as a conscious way we know and as such are part of this duality.

In terms of the occult, Asetians are beings of light and dark at the same time, hence its duality, they are able to save someone from the suffering and the same time as using their terrible powers of the night. In most cases the Asetians not care for humanity, living in power and secret over the centuries and where their goals in this world are still a mystery. Pain is not the same as the suffering or happiness is the same as sadness and both sides have to keep the balance of these emotions so that we can be as balanced as nature intended. The people Asetian appeared in Ancient Egypt and since then, century after century, culture after culture, life after life, have loved and shared an unquestionable and eternal love. They were used to develop the magic in ancient Egypt. They are the reason why mankind created the concept of vampire, although this concept is totally different from fiction ... The union of Asetians broke the limitation of the human mind, the passion for Love is Art itself.

The Asetianism is based on LOVE and there is no other way to love someone that has no values or be loyal, strong and honest with himself. The Asetianism transmit the values of a free and does force anyone to believe it. We are all free to follow what we want and the freedom to create our own destiny is in our hands. The Asetianism is a kind of spirituality that is only true if we are overwhelmed with ourselves without rules, dogma and ego.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.05.12 13:00

Hey Stalker you're the best! Thank you for translating this for us.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 19.05.12 14:44

I too would like to say thanks, Stalker. That is truly beautiful! I certainly find myself in agreement in how a Vampire would be in relation to being responsible for his/her existence and how they live within that existence.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioman 22.05.12 20:24

True words, Stalker. Words from the heart =)
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 07.09.17 21:11

That is Just amazing. I read the portuguese version, and I would like to ask you, if I could save this description and share with a friend.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 08.09.17 0:28

Feel free. Smile
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 08.09.17 11:48

Feel free. Smile

Thank you!
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum