Good evening all!

4 posters

Go down

Good evening all! Empty Good evening all!

Post by schitzophobic 08.06.12 18:03

I'm new to this forum and wish to initiate my pressence with a few questions.

Before that a little of myself. I've had a burning desire, for as long as I can remember, to find the truths of the metaphysical and spiritual realms that have been hidden, distorted, or lost throughout mankinds history. I know through personal experience and observation that things like imortal souls, spiritual entities/deities, and the ability to interact with the physical realm in not so physical means, are all factual. I am still young in my search for enlightenment and knowledge but I feel this forum is a good place to increase my understanding.

With that, the questions:
I have looked around this forum only a little bit and yet I have found a plethora of information regarding Asetianism. However the majority of it is speculative. Aside from the Asetian bible and it's author, are there really no other sources of insight into AK?

I know that certain aspects associated to vampires are real and have been for centuries, yet I am surprised to find so little in the way of doctrine or unification of the vampiric culture aside from the neo religious movements of late. Can any one provide me guidance and direction on the subject?

I have found that the best way to find the truth of a subject is to seek out three different opinions. First is from the source. Second is from an unbiased observer. Third is from an inteligent and informed oposition. The asetian bible and this forum will suffice for the first two I think, however does anyone know where to seek the third?

schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Good evening all! Empty Re: Good evening all!

Post by Daniel09 08.06.12 18:57

Not until the Book of Orion comes out. Afraid the mysteries are very well shrouded in secrecy and initiation. It takes a great deal of personal research and growth to even come close to a decent understanding.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 08.06.12 19:10

I have a lot of growing to do however I feel closer to understanding myself after finding this site. It is a lot to take in so suddenly.
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 08.06.12 20:43

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your path...My advice would be to review all of the posts here...you will find it to be an amazing source of information if you take the time...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 08.06.12 23:32

Greetings schitzophobic, the way of the Vampire takes lot of study and initiatory job. Unfortunately there is no guidebooks like "Vampirism for beginners, the beginner guide" but most doctrines are secret and you have to find them yourself.

I think some aspects of the teachings of Vampirism are things you canĀ“t find from Internet but following the path backwards to the roots of vampirism!

The little I know about this issue comes from personal study and growth not from any "easy to use manual".

Anyway, welcome to forum and hope you find your answers!
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down