Bloodlines

5 posters

Go down

Bloodlines Empty Bloodlines

Post by Demonia 20.06.12 15:34

Em Hotep

I just have a couple of questions for the forum, hoping they are worth while and do not offend anyone here.

Does anyone here believe themselves to be from, or pertaining to a certain Asetian bloodline? Of the Scorpion, Scarab, or Serpent? if so which one, and how did you come about this self-discovery and self-knowledge.

Or perhaps, do you believe every vampire is of a certain Asetian bloodline? and they must discover for themselves through their own strengths, weaknesses, and abilities, which bloodline they are?

Or, if you do not connect yourself with Asetianism at all, what are your views on this? do you feel as if you have an old soul? or you are only a vampire in this life at this moment?

i was on another forum discussing Asetianism and the lot of vampires on there didn't associate with Asetianism or even believe in it for the matter, and as stated above believed to only be a vampire in their lifetime that is happening now. what are your views on this; are they fluffers/perhaps not even vampires, but misguided energy workers/otherkin or just plain human? just vampires who don't believe in Asetianism? or misguided, or just uninterested in their potential past?

i say, to each his own, and let yourself believe in whatever you'd like to, but i believe in reincarnation, and my vampiric soul existing throughout the ages as such, as i've done some soul searching and connected the dots to believe in the concepts/views/teachings of Aset Ka for those reasons.

i know i posed alot of questions in this post, hoping to get some answers and opinions on this subject...! and to better understand things as to aid in my own self discovery and hopefully for others ^ ^
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines Empty Re: Bloodlines

Post by Maxx 20.06.12 16:08

And my own personal opinion is that the answer I would post to to your question is......

"are they fluffers/perhaps not even vampires, but misguided energy workers/otherkin or just plain human?"

first one...yes. second one...correct......third one......maybe....fourth one....don't know......last one.......a big, hell yes.

And that is my own opinion. As I have stated here on several occasions...I consider myself just a lowly, ole human. Just about all items can be taught to a human.....and it even states that is the Asetian Bible.

I know there are beings on the planet that are the Vampire element spoken of in the AB, but they are not out there running around hanging upside down in the corner at night sleeping.

An added note. In the last month I have discovered items connected on the planet that previously appeared to have no connection at all but now they are taking on a new tone. All I can say, everyone just continue looking and please have an open mind in all your dealings. I believe it may come out in the open soon....just keep your eyes and ears open. I really, really hope I am mistaken.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.06.12 18:02

Hello Demonia. I wouldn't know how to answer most of your questions but you seem to be exploring yourself and this new path in your life and if that feels right to you then you're probably on the right track. Reading your thread the only thing that I would like to say is to be careful with many "vampire forums" and communities out there. If you find a place where everyone claims to be a vampire and is filled with vampires, most likely it's a roleplay forum posing as the real deal and not a serious community. Like it was stated many times around here, there are not that many vampires out there and most of them are secluded and if not at least private. A real vampire doesn't boast to the winds that he is one. Keep that in mind as you grow in your path and you will be more likely to knock on the right doors. Wink

Before I get misunderstood, I'm not saying that every serious occultist must embrace Asetianism. Certainly that's not the case! Look at the good old members, friends and allies of the Red Order of Seth as the most obvious example, they certainly don't like or agree with many teachings from the Aset Ka. But when it comes to vampirism finding the typical community where most believe to be vampires and doing all sorts of crazy stuff is an usual no-no. Most people love their fantasy that's all, those forums are crawling with underage kids looking for attention, sexual offenders and all sorts of social predators that have nothing to do with vampires or the occult. Real vampires have nothing to prove, besides vampirism is something spiritual and those groups usually don't seem to understand that.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 21.06.12 13:50

Em Hotep, Demonia.

My advice to you is follow your instincts, as animals do to survive. Because, that's what most of us do here, survive in a world of full of deception, where it takes courage to unravel the mystery. If you look here it's hard to you find someone who questions what the other believes or follows. We Respect all beliefs and our point is the same: Our Soul.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.06.12 14:47

Stalker wrote:Em Hotep, Demonia.

My advice to you is follow your instincts, as animals do to survive. Because, that's what most of us do here, survive in a world of full of deception, where it takes courage to unravel the mystery. If you look here it's hard to you find someone who questions what the other believes or follows. We Respect all beliefs and our point is the same: Our Soul.
Clap
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 21.06.12 16:23

Jonathan wrote:Hello Demonia. I wouldn't know how to answer most of your questions but you seem to be exploring yourself and this new path in your life and if that feels right to you then you're probably on the right track. Reading your thread the only thing that I would like to say is to be careful with many "vampire forums" and communities out there. If you find a place where everyone claims to be a vampire and is filled with vampires, most likely it's a roleplay forum posing as the real deal and not a serious community. Like it was stated many times around here, there are not that many vampires out there and most of them are secluded and if not at least private. A real vampire doesn't boast to the winds that he is one. Keep that in mind as you grow in your path and you will be more likely to knock on the right doors. Wink

Before I get misunderstood, I'm not saying that every serious occultist must embrace Asetianism. Certainly that's not the case! Look at the good old members, friends and allies of the Red Order of Seth as the most obvious example, they certainly don't like or agree with many teachings from the Aset Ka. But when it comes to vampirism finding the typical community where most believe to be vampires and doing all sorts of crazy stuff is an usual no-no. Most people love their fantasy that's all, those forums are crawling with underage kids looking for attention, sexual offenders and all sorts of social predators that have nothing to do with vampires or the occult. Real vampires have nothing to prove, besides vampirism is something spiritual and those groups usually don't seem to understand that.

True words, and very well said! Couldn't agree with you more, Jonathan.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 24.06.12 9:24

Thank you all for your insightful and helpful answers ^ ^

I really don't know what to reply; but you all have stated basically to follow my gut feeling and beware of hooligans haha! i will be cautious and keep doing so on my quests for knowledge.

And Johnathan, you brought up something i realized i have also noticed on other forums-- most do not embrace a spiritual outlook on things... Not sure if its just not mentioned due to everyone having a different opinion on it or if it is in fact because of what you all have warned me about-- imposters, role players, and teenagers -__-; i have come across afew knowledgeable people elsewhere though. just got to keep a sharp eye i guess; im a very nice and open minded person and always give the benefit of the doubt, and look and listen before assuming... and was guessing some knowledgeable people elsewhere on the internet are just under-informed on spiritual subject matters. But you guys are right... can't trust everything you see.

An added note. In the last month I have discovered items connected on the planet that previously appeared to have no connection at all but now they are taking on a new tone. All I can say, everyone just continue looking and please have an open mind in all your dealings. I believe it may come out in the open soon....just keep your eyes and ears open. I really, really hope I am mistaken.

This intrigues me, if you're willing to say more Maxx, why are you hoping to be mistaken? hope you haven't been seeing any bad visions or anything in regards to the near future >_> yet this is what it sounds like
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.06.12 12:36

I considered whether or not to answer at all.....I will just say that whenever I say a certain word my telephone has a loud pitch sound and the connection is broken....have to call back....so all my communication is monitored.....All I say is just be aware and keep your eyes and understanding open.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down