Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read.

+4
witchmark
Jonathan
Kalb
Syrianeh
8 posters

Go down

Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read. Empty Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read.

Post by uENVY91 05.07.12 2:58

Welcome First off my name is Brian, I am 21, a straight male. Have lived in multiple locations in the U.S. & still do now. Was raised always being told to work..work..work, Always be willing to learn as much as you can about anything that interest you, And most of the times if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I have always had a hugh obsession with learning new things about the Supernatural, Spirit, Good, Shapeshifing, Angels, Unusual abilities, Prophesies, Healing prayers, Military, Witchcraft, Conspiracy theories, or Evil. Not that I would or would not want to become one of these, just because I prefer to know what could or couldn't be out their in the shadows. And I know how corny that sounds but it's true. You never really know what you could find/face tomorrow or what could happen. And I like knowing & be knowledgeable or prepared. study
uENVY91
uENVY91
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-06-06

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t900-info-about-me-to-the-communit

Back to top Go down

Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read. Empty Re: Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read.

Post by Syrianeh 05.07.12 2:59

Welcome here. Sit back, get comfortable and take a look around. I hope this Forum will help you clear out some of your questions.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read. Empty Re: Info. about me to the community. Or who ever cares to read.

Post by uENVY91 05.07.12 3:48

Thanks ^ Syrianeh. I know this might sound some what silly, but how do I rank up? Keep posting, and earning respect points I guess? Like I have noticed some people are Beginner, Outsider, Insider, Adept, Expert, & Administrator.
uENVY91
uENVY91
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 05.07.12 4:47

Levels change according to the number of posts. I'm not sure how many posts you need to advance. In any case, if I might respectfully point it out, "ranking up" should not be your priority. This is a Forum where people come to learn and share their experience. It's not a role playing game, a contest or a race.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.07.12 6:26

Welcome, uENVY91.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.07.12 12:34

Welcome here. I would reinforce Syrianeh's idea, levels are not really important around here and I should add that they don't define the knowledge of each user. There are some users that don't have that many posts and know a lot more than most of us, like Maktub.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 05.07.12 17:48

Welcome.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 05.07.12 18:03

Welcome to the forum Smile
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by uENVY91 05.07.12 19:19

Yeah I understand & don't see this as a role playing game, a contest or a race. I was j/w. And thanks for the replies. Very Happy

uENVY91
uENVY91
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 06.07.12 5:23

Welcome to the forum... I am also fairly new to the forum but in my short time I have learned a lot about a broad range of topics... I hope you can find the same here as well...
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 06.07.12 5:27

Welcome to the forum, uENVY91.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum