Creature in European myths

5 posters

Go down

Creature in European myths Empty Creature in European myths

Post by Saylamine 07.07.12 22:43

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long while since I have been to the forum, so please forgive my absence. I thought that I would enlist the knowledge and help of the users on the forum for my inquiry. It relates to a dream that I had a few weeks ago.

To make a long story short, in my dream, there was a creature with fangs, glowing eyes, and long claws for fingernails. The creature was female and had disheveled hair. It's skin was a greenish-grey hue. I asked a good friend of mine that I consider knowledgeable with spirituality and different faith practices what this creature could be. She informed me that this creature sounds European in origin. My research has put me at a dead-end with not much success identifying any myths (for lack of a better word) associated with similar creatures.

So, if there is anyone on the forum who may know any knowledge, stories, etc. on what this creature could be, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all in advance. I apologize if this topic is located in the wrong section. I also will try to be a more active participant in the forum. Thanks again!
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Creature in European myths Empty Re: Creature in European myths

Post by Demonia 08.07.12 18:20

Hi and welcome back

do you remember any other features the creature had...? what it did in your dream? its a broad description as of now... the first thing that came to mind was a hag. you can google search up hag / night hag and there are some pictures, as of now i cant think of anything else it could be
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 09.07.12 13:06

Thank you, Demonia. It did not do much in the dream, other than stand still. The hair was jet black, and very frizzy. It was dressed in a long, filthy, white dress. That is all that I remember. I really appreciate your input.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.07.12 19:21

Your story made ​​me have a suspect Saylamine: Uncle Fester.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.12 23:00

Dearest Saylamine,

I have learned that whenever one is calling up angelic or demonic spirits that they will take on different appearances.....you cannot really take the descriptions listed in grimiores as being how the spirits will take shape when they manifest. They will actually deal with you and connect with how your individual mental vision (which has been created over your entire lifetime) relates to the subject you are reaching out for. I say that to now take you to your dreamwork.

A spirit being can certainly enter your mental dream and show themself to you while dealing with you in whatever area you have a problem or need for help in. But.....most of the time our dreams deal with us and our lives ...... connecting to us in symbols.... Once we learn to understand most of our dreams are speaking to us in symbols, then it becomes much easier to "listen" to what is being said....... The same symbol can mean very different things to different individuals.....all our dreams are really personal to us.......

If that dream was given to me....I would take it as maybe being male.....meaning me.....(yours was female).....so it appears it was to you....and that the monster looks were dealing with a fear element....and the dirty while dress would indicate to me that I need to work on getting control over an area of my life that is confronting me and clean up that problem that I am refusing to deal with...and that I need to take control over it and make a change in that section to have my life flow more smoothly. I would imagine if right now this minute, if you check the solar plexes area you will find a small knot that has creeped up on you little by little and it needs to be dealt with......becoming aware of it is the first part of overcoming the problem.....

Maxx...........

and Uncle Fester did not do it....he was too busy at the Addams Family mansion playing with his chemistry set.....You probably saw it on tv....all the fire all over Colorado..........etc....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.07.12 23:10

Of course not. But I was sure that through him this subject would be clarified. I was not wrong...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.07.12 23:30

A great way to find answers is to go within yourself and quiet everything...there you will find a certain place that you can then ask any question.....and wait for the answer.... You can see everything around you there, it may be a catheral, or a cave, or an open area in a desert, or next to the ocean on a rock that overlooks.....you can find yourself there....and have the universe answer any question you may have......it will never fail you....but sometimes it may take hours later or even a few days.....but it will answer....I promise you...

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.07.12 23:41

Maxx wrote:I have learned that whenever one is calling up angelic or demonic spirits that they will take on different appearances.....you cannot really take the descriptions listed in grimiores as being how the spirits will take shape when they manifest. They will actually deal with you and connect with how your individual mental vision (which has been created over your entire lifetime) relates to the subject you are reaching out for.
Well said. My own work with the dreamworld and OBE point to this same conclusion.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 10.07.12 2:01

Too funny, Stalker :-P lol Thanks for your in depth insight as well, Maxx.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down