Sinata Anika Asti
Maxx
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VCN tries its luck again - Page 2 Empty Re: VCN tries its luck again

Post by N.Augusta 24.07.12 6:46

Grrrrr, I hate it when I am writing a post and I lose it. Sad((((((
I wish I had more time to contribute here.

Stalker, if you have words you would like to exchange with AnreiaLi, then would not contacting her directly rather than publicly ridicule and insult her here be more honorable? Food for thought!

I will say this, concern yourselves not with the orbit of other stars. Leave them to travel in their very own orbit as they so will as is their right. Some are meant to leave this path and return. Some are meant to come and go quite a few times. How the path effects one will be different from one to the next. For some, the path may bring them more chaos than for the next person or that they know or are even prepared to deal with. Some question more and others question little. To ridicule those who leave is neither becoming nor welcoming. Just because someone leaves the "online scene" doesn't mean they left the path, or most importantly their love and dedication to Aset. Nor do they have to explain anything to anyone. We are all equal, none more special than the next. But, do as you like, of course. All are free to do as they will.

I use to get upset by the things I saw out there, which, was why I contributed to that long 4 thread mess the last time on the VCN.... I no longer concern myself with such things, what others do, is really not important. Let them speak as they so will, who cares? Don't be sensitive to the negative things others say about your path, (what ever it is one follows- as this applies to anyone no matter their path) don't allow the negativity in your system, its just not worth it and is a distraction from growth. Worry not what they say out there, it is useless, really. Life is too beautiful to worry about this nonsensical stuff. What matters is what is in our hearts, our growth.

"Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will." Liber OZ

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." —AL. I. 40

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." —AL. I. 42–3

"Every man and every woman is a star." —AL. I. 3

"Never surrender to conformism and always fight for what you
believe to be fair. Do not fear falling, being judged or
making mistakes, as those are the experiences that teach
us the very best lessons in life. Remember that you will
never be able to please everyone, but most importantly,
you don't have to! Simply being true to yourself is already
quite an accomplishment where many fail to succeed. Make
every day count and celebrate it with joy, no matter what
creed, belief system or religion you follow." Book of Orion
So lets not worry about these kinds of things. I think that is best, really.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.07.12 8:58

Stalker mentioned she banned him all over so I guess that means she is not open to communication and dialogue. Besides if she banned him for no reason and without any argument I don't really think she is entitled to an explanation or deserves that from him.

Respect is mutual and if someone holds no consideration for you they simply won't get any respect in return. If she feels threatened and exposed I think she brought that upon on her, not Stalker.

N.Augusta, I think your last post was not fair to Stalker. You mentioned that to ridicule those who leave is not right and I certainly agree with that, but the thing is Stalker also said precisely that he respects when people leave the path or simply no longer agree with it. He even added that he admires those with the courage to leave with respect and honesty.
I think we're all perfectly fine with people that no longer find in Asetianism what they seek or that failed to find its hidden truths, or if for whatever reason didn't have what it takes to pursue such an advanced path that certainly can't be understood in a few years. That's not the case. To my understanding Stalker just wanted to point out when people are dishonest, probably even dishonest with themselves above anyone else. His argument is quite undeniable and foolproof as he provided evidence along with it, so lets not blame him for speaking openly about what he sees out there.
I think his intentions, and Stalker please correct me if I'm wrong, were simply to inform the community and more importantly to provide us with an example on the lack of character that many people exhibit when they have found frustration in advancement through this path. Despite what anyone may say the fact is that Andreia gave everyone another example on the typical human mentality and the common tendencies to act like a herd. So many people seem to lack a personality of their own and their words reflect only what the group they're inserted in at the moment is expecting, changing their opinions and ideals like the wind. Their psychology is very limited, and no I'm not bashing humans at all as there are great humans out there, but some simply are an embarrassment to the species. At least they provide something valuable and that is a lesson to everyone, but I can't blame Stalker for trying to show us that lesson in his own way, even if hurt for the situation being personal to him.

Now, I do agree when you say not to care for the negativity of others. They are not worthy of our time and attention. We may look at these examples with detachment, expose them for what they are and then move on with our path and growth, focusing on what matters.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 24.07.12 13:43

Jonathan, no no, I only addressed Stalker when I said, "Stalker, if you have words you would like to exchange with AnreiaLi, then would not contacting her directly rather than publicly ridicule and insult her here be more honorable? Food for thought!" The rest was just me speaking in general not at someone.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 02.08.12 16:29

Stalker, I have avoided to comment on this subject, but let me just tell you that not everyone takes their spiritual path and growth seriously. Some see vampirism and the occult as nothing more than dressing gothic and putting some fangs on. Superficiality is then hidden behind a falsely professed passion for Ancient Egypt which is taken as mere fashion and allure. Waste not your time with the frustrations of lesser students... you will find them in many places along your path.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 03.08.12 1:33

Jonthan: You understand well my point, Thank you.

Victor: You're Right. Thank you about your words.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.08.12 10:09

You're welcome.
Victor