Syrianeh
Maxx
witchmark
7 posters

Go down

A new little straycat ^^ Empty A new little straycat ^^

Post by BlackNeko 22.07.12 12:26

Ok so I woke up to this dream.

Im standing in town, just watching all crowds pass by me. Waiting for someone, but I dont know who. I only have the feeling of being lonley, in my heart.
Suddenly a few guys walk up to me and trying to pick me up, when I refuse they pick up a knife and stabs me in the side. It really hurts, but I dont show them my pain. I grabs the guy with the knife and bite him in his neck, and it succeeds to scare them away. Of course my body is not immortal, I know the life in this body would end here (of course I would have normally waken up when got stabbed, but I didnt)...
I collapse and see everything very dizzy.. its like Im in the state of half awake. People around me dont see me, nor my blood, they just walk by as normally. It makes me disgusted, theese beings. But one person stops, reach out his hand for me and smile. And I just know, this is the person I been waiting for.

I know it sounds pretty much detailed for a dream, but feelings is hard to put in words.
It probably sounds like another "price" story, but what I felt was not love, but relief and I could smile back.
So this is me, Im new here on this forum. Please take care of me, and please guide me to find a place in life. This little cat is a stray
BlackNeko
BlackNeko
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

A new little straycat ^^ Empty Re: A new little straycat ^^

Post by witchmark 22.07.12 14:37

Welcome to the forums. There is much to learn but know that you walk this alone....we can, as a group, perhaps give advice here and there. You might want to look into the OBE experience as far as your dream and you saying you woke up in it. If you haven't already read the Asetian Bible I would recommend that in a high fashion.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.07.12 14:56

You are very welcome here and we ask that at the beginning of your posts, you tell us something about yourself and of your interests and why you found this forum of interest.

Dreams are 99% in symbolism and directed to the individual only...there is no set pattern to find answers except within ones self...so....what does all that mean to you personally? That is why any one that tries to publish a dream interpretation manual is flapping in the wind.

And, surely you jest with this " take care of you " business. This is only a forum and not a child care center and we really look for adult minds to join us.....so we will just take your words as being mischievious.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.07.12 15:07

Welcome to the community BlackNeko. Smile I hope that you can find what you seek. Please let us know more about you and what brought you to this forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 22.07.12 17:08

Welcome, BlackNeko.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.07.12 17:41

Welcome, BlackNeko.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNeko 22.07.12 18:00

Thanks for the welcomes.

I did not intend to rely on anyone else than myself with my words. But getting to exchange thoughts and another way to see things.
"please take care of me" is just a formal/polite way, and not meaning of babysitting. I do not intent to fool around here, I got seriously interested when I read a few of the forum threads. What led me here in first place is of course the "vampire" thing, I wont deny that. But its more spiritual than you normally hear, and it surely "captured" me

The dream for me is lingered in my mind, I usually dont recall/remember dreams that clear. Im very interested on what person that did reach out his hand for me is. Its hard to explain the feelings you have in a dream (and remember it correctly), but he had a different "aura" surrounding him, being different from the others. I would love to read that bible, but cant get a hold of it where I live. If there is a good way/path in life, I would love to know about it. We all have a point where we dont know where to go. And I would love to find my own path, even if I have to walk all alone. My soul feels trapped... but just walking aimlessly anywhere is no point.
BlackNeko
BlackNeko
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.07.12 18:11

BlackNeko wrote:I would love to read that bible, but cant get a hold of it where I live. If there is a good way/path in life, I would love to know about it. We all have a point where we dont know where to go. And I would love to find my own path, even if I have to walk all alone. My soul feels trapped... but just walking aimlessly anywhere is no point.
As for the Asetian Bible I would recommend you ordering it from here:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9789899569409
I see from your profile that you live in Sweden and these guys ship it all over the world with no shipping costs which is a rare thing.

You also might be able to order it from a local bookstore where you live, all you have to do is take the title, author and ISBN number, but that will probably get more expensive than through that link.

As for the rest, spend some time reading the threads all around this forum, there is a lot of good information spread out there sometimes in the most unexpected threads, so take your time with it. This forum is like some good quality old wine, it has a lot of flavor and it only gets better with age. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNeko 22.07.12 18:25

Thanks for the link Jonathan, I will check it up.
Im taking my time reading about the different things, the more I read the more absorbed I get. I have heard so much crap and fakes, sites that requires money etc. Sites in forums where people "cosplay" vampires and try to be something they are not. I found this site mature and somewhere you get serious and straightforward answers. I will take all critic into my mind.
BlackNeko
BlackNeko
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 22.07.12 22:28

Welcome to the forum...As you already know there is a vast source of mature information to be found here...Regardless of whether you have a pressing interest in Asetianism, the Asetian Bible is worth reading...For many different reasons...On another note, I see that you feel trapped, as if you are walking aimlessly...Well, remember one does not always have to have a destination, you can take things as they come...Sometimes, the lesson is in not knowing...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: