Semiconscious Feeding?

4 posters

Go down

Semiconscious Feeding?  Empty Semiconscious Feeding?

Post by Cryptly 30.07.12 1:00

One of the first things on my mind that I feel could use some understanding; Semiconscious / Subconscious feeding of energy.

When I am using large amounts of my own energy, I end up having a seemingly infinite amount at my disposal, but people around me start to waver and get weak, as well as animals and the energy that plants put off can almost completely diminish. I don't want this to happen, or I hope to try to control it more if I could..I'm sure everyone feels that the Earth is weak, and I don't particularly like becoming a beacon to spirits and other visitors. I don't understand why it just seems to happen, regardless if i'm focusing on it or not. That being said, I can selectively focus on something to drain, and it will be drained at a much more substantial rate and amount. Additionally, if I add a physical connection to this, It's like i'm a black hole- and this goes for my subconscious draining too.

Long story short, I'm wondering if it is possible to access the part of myself that is subconsciously draining everything, or if this is an ability that I need to leave to its own workings?

Thanks.
Cryptly
Cryptly
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Semiconscious Feeding?  Empty Re: Semiconscious Feeding?

Post by Demonia 30.07.12 8:25

Everyone and everything is constantly borrowing energy... I wouldn't worry about it so much. just be courteous. you get used to it when it happens in excess, it just happens. To reduce the effect you could try meditating on it, but if your body needs the energy, whether focusing on it or not, it will take it in. when you notice it happening you could always focus your attention to a different much larger source, say the sky or rain clouds if it's storming. or any abundant source you'd like. this sometimes helps but i really wouldn't worry about it. if you truly feel bad, you could always just give it back Smile as for attracting spirits- shield shield and shield, and ground the impurities you take in. im assuming you already know how to do this since you seem knowledgeable with energy.
hope i helped ^ ^
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.07.12 12:14

You can learn how to control it. It all comes down to practice and mastering the energy mechanisms at work. This can be particularly useful if you're worried about unwillingly taking energy from other living beings. It's all up to your own personal ethics as well and I won't judge those as they change from person to person. No one can define what is right or you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptly 31.07.12 18:01

Well, I had the unique opportunity to be utterly crushed in my emotions today, and I noticed a change in the drawing. It automatically will react to my emotional, mental and physical state to best keep me able to continue no matter what. I tried blocking connections with someone that I was feeding off of just after my emotional "incident," and I couldn't even grasp the connection as touchable in my mind. I don't quite understand why this happens, but I feel like it might be a defensive reaction..I noticed this occurring when my closest love has been in danger, I had been battling with things I should have no business looking at (likely) to keep her safe. Perhaps it's like an adrenaline rush, just applied conceptually with energy feeding?
Cryptly
Cryptly
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaia 31.07.12 18:47

Maybe if you try feeding more often, you won't find yourself draining people and animals at 'random' times. Try to make a habit out of feeding from Nature, as it's an unlimited source of energy. That way, when you're using up large amounts of energy, you'll subconsciously take it from the Source.

This worked for me (and allowed me to get close to anything electronic xD ). I hope it helps.

Kaia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptly 31.07.12 18:50

I actually have tried that Kaia, but I can't seem to be able to draw more from nature than from the certain people I drain.
Cryptly
Cryptly
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down