I need help.

4 posters

Go down

I need help. Empty I need help.

Post by Cryptly 14.08.12 17:47

I was part of a decently sized family.

Keyword, WAS.

Our elders were lazy. Rarely did things with the members, and would get hostile when I'd ask why we simply sat around.

I had a dispute with two of our four elders and decided it wasn't worth it to be in a family that doesn't do anything, and has elders who are corrupt and are lost in their own worlds.

My leaving brought somewhat of an eyeopener for many members, and I was followed out the door by a decent amount of them. They are looking to me to start things from scratch, only this time, doing it correctly.

I'm looking for some advice, or anything that could help me out. I feel I could create a very strong community, keep it hidden and keep it functional. I know there are many out there who can offer some guidance, so I am seeking it now.

Thanks.
Cryptly
Cryptly
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

I need help. Empty Re: I need help.

Post by witchmark 14.08.12 20:54

What exactly are you talking about?

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 15.08.12 2:07

Do you mean you where in some sort of occult or vampire coven that broke up due to internal difficulties and now you want to start something new? Perhaps you could clarify the situation in a bit more detail?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristinCP 05.09.12 19:14

It sounds like you were strong enough and brave enough to follow your heart and break away and now others are looking to you for guidance. I think you may already have the answers. Perhaps you are more of a leader than you realize? Go for it.
ChristinCP
ChristinCP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: