Greetings...

2 posters

Go down

Greetings... Empty Greetings...

Post by Kyra-osity 18.08.12 7:54

I am Kyra.

"I walk amongst the shadows between the light and the dark. Forever searching...torn between Good and Evil. Cloaked in a veil of Light concealing the Darkness that dwells within my soul"

-from The Book of Kyra, 2012

Who am I? There is much to tell, but little I can say. My RHP Mystery School teaches almost nothing about the Klippoth. So, I researched it myself and found much information elusive. Eventually I discovered the Temple of Set, Order of Phosphorous among others. This is where I first encountered the concepts of the Adversary and Predatory Spiritualism. Seduced by the Darkness, I decided to learn more about TOS. Digging deeper, Google returned a link about the Aset-Ka on this forum. Another concept I have now encountered for the first time. That is the short story of my journey. And now I am here with you.
Kyra-osity
Kyra-osity
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

Greetings... Empty Re: Greetings...

Post by Lightseeker 18.08.12 9:06

Once again, welcome Kyra.

As I am member of a Rosicrucian school myself, might I inquire if your "RHP Mystery School" you mention is also Rosicrucian in nature?
Although I consider myself a practioner of the RHP I have also by the way studied the writings of the TOS in some detail. The Order of Phosophorus I am also somewhat familiar with but they are a little too "dark" for my liking.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra-osity 20.08.12 13:07

Yes - it is a Rosicrucian based school.

As time permits I am trying to read some of the LHP works as well. Now I am spending most of my extra time reading the Asetian Bible.
Kyra-osity
Kyra-osity
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 20.08.12 13:20

Since I started reading the Asetian Bible I have the feeling that it presents a lot of things that I already knew either by intuition or from studying other RHP and LHP traditions. However I think the AB represents these things in a much more logical, structured form and is actually something like a focal point in which different traditions merge.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum