Well I guess it is time to talk about myself...

5 posters

Go down

Well I guess it is time to talk about myself... Empty Well I guess it is time to talk about myself...

Post by HakuunNaokage 02.09.12 2:31

In retrospect it has never really been my position to inform others about me but I will do my best here. Please stay with me if this tends to get lengthy, I do not wish to tire anyone endlessly with my banter or just appear conceited at all. With this said please allow me to begin.

I am a relatively young man but am by my family and friends I am rather mature for my age and have a honey tongue, with that I am but eighteen years of age and still relatively new too the online forums for obvious reasons such as when I was sixteen no one would take me seriously about what I had to say, physical age is not a barrier. I have an older soul. In this I hope to express my hunger for knowledge, not just in my own histories but others as well. It is my desire to learn about as much as I can ans try to make this puzzle in my head click, so to say, in the process.

Being a student and avidly practicing Kendo and Iaido there is never enough time to get done what I would like to do, so I can be busy sometimes. Or most of it. Personally I am a Therian, only having m-shifted and still lost as to what I should do next though something inside keeps telling me to search and learn everything I can. It was really curiosity and some feeling that drew me here, I actually had no intention of finding a forum when I found this one. Wow I got off topic , please forgive my impertinence.

Well to sum it all up I do not think the essence of a being can bee seen through the internet and you would really have to talk with me to figure out who I am, again I am not to great with this introduction sort of thing. I am willing to learn whatever it is that anyone would like to teach me, though I do wish to learn something and to learn from word of mouth you must have trust really, and no one here knows me so how can they trust me right? If you want an adept student or just someone to listen to theory I am more than happy to do so. Talk to me, get to know me as best you can, and then find out where things go.

Thank you so much for your time and I apologize for rambling on like a mad man.

HakuunNaokage
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Well I guess it is time to talk about myself... Empty Re: Well I guess it is time to talk about myself...

Post by Kalb 02.09.12 5:01

Em Hotep, HakuunNaokage.

No one here will teach you something new. I agree with you in one thing - Age is just a number.

Btw, do you know what is Asetianism?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Well I guess it is time to talk about myself... Empty Re: Well I guess it is time to talk about myself...

Post by ChristinCP 02.09.12 12:36

"Honey Tongue" can mean different things to different people, what does honey tongue mean to you?
ChristinCP
ChristinCP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 02.09.12 21:18

I would like to welcome you to the forum. There is a ton of information already posted here that might answer some of your questions or even better.....create a series of new ones.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuunNaokage 02.09.12 23:53

Stalker wrote:Em Hotep, HakuunNaokage.

No one here will teach you something new. I agree with you in one thing - Age is just a number.

Btw, do you know what is Asetianism?
I have been looking into it via this forum, but still only vague concepts.

HakuunNaokage
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuunNaokage 02.09.12 23:57

ChristinCP wrote:"Honey Tongue" can mean different things to different people, what does honey tongue mean to you?
It means I am gifted with the use of language in both fluent speech of multiple languages as well as writing, I try never to use it in a manipulative way or with malicious and vindictive intent. Does that help, if you need anymore just ask.

HakuunNaokage
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuunNaokage 03.09.12 0:00

witchmark wrote:I would like to welcome you to the forum. There is a ton of information already posted here that might answer some of your questions or even better.....create a series of new ones.
Thank you so very much, and I am glad to be here. I have began my research and yes I( am very much grateful of the honor you do me.

HakuunNaokage
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 04.09.12 9:38

welcome to the community... this place does have a lot of answers... some of which you didn't know you were looking for...
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuunNaokage 05.09.12 1:56

schitzophobic wrote:welcome to the community... this place does have a lot of answers... some of which you didn't know you were looking for...

Quite literally I have stumbled waist deep into some knowledge on subjects I had no idea even existed.

HakuunNaokage
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum