willwork and failure

+2
N.Augusta
Neptunes son
6 posters

Go down

willwork and failure Empty willwork and failure

Post by Neptunes son 24.09.12 13:31

Much of the time when I try to do energy work I am blocked, I can only work with places elsewhere in time, and usually their body is overlaid mine, then I must open my third eye and see the situation but most of the time I can only see the person I'm affecting and almost never in a real sense, I see them as I would understand them, in the context of their situation. Also when I try to work something much of the time I'm taken to another scene. Do you think is is good or bad? Any protips coming to your minds?

Neptunes son
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

willwork and failure Empty Re: willwork and failure

Post by N.Augusta 24.09.12 20:48

The best advice that I can give you is that only you will be able to understand your own experiences.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptunes son 16.10.12 6:58

It seems I can only do things to others what I do to myself, like they are a mirror of me. It's like someone forcing me to do it to keep me a good person.

Neptunes son
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 17.10.12 11:07

If I may, perhaps you need to start looking at the limitations of which you set for yourself. The issue may be an internal one. Just a thought here.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.10.12 9:57

It's a fundamental of working with the will. In order for the will to be most effective, you must want something all the way into the subconscious center of your mind, but you must also have no expectations about how it will happen, unless that is part of the initial will. If you expect something to happen, and have subconscious ideas of how it could fail, your subconscious will cancel out any conscious will you are attempting to conjure. Think of it like polarities.

Conscious and Subconscious must both be positive to amplify energy work into the subtle realm. If one is positive and the other negative, they will become neutral, and no work will be done. If both are negative, then the energy will be amplified in the negative. Negative and positive are, of course, subjective, but I feel it helps get the point across.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptunes son 28.10.12 14:30

Just had a thought, because I don't know myself or my subconscious, I am merely acting on emotional responses, working my will could be against my nature, especially being a pisces with mars in aquarius. It does seem I'm playing to anothers drum when I have reaction, but when I have no reaction I feel like myself, and it seems I have no motive except when I feel anothers presence.

Neptunes son
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptunes son 28.10.12 14:45

Also do you guys have problems with spirits? I have what seems to be a reflection of me and it's been quite annoying for a while. It also seems to enjoy warping my perceptions of people.

Neptunes son
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 29.10.12 23:13

Neptunes son wrote:Also do you guys have problems with spirits? I have what seems to be a reflection of me and it's been quite annoying for a while. It also seems to enjoy warping my perceptions of people.

Could be your subconscious.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker 20.01.13 2:53

Daniel09 wrote:It's a fundamental of working with the will. In order for the will to be most effective, you must want something all the way into the subconscious center of your mind, but you must also have no expectations about how it will happen, unless that is part of the initial will. If you expect something to happen, and have subconscious ideas of how it could fail, your subconscious will cancel out any conscious will you are attempting to conjure. Think of it like polarities.

Conscious and Subconscious must both be positive to amplify energy work into the subtle realm. If one is positive and the other negative, they will become neutral, and no work will be done. If both are negative, then the energy will be amplified in the negative. Negative and positive are, of course, subjective, but I feel it helps get the point across.

I loved what you said, I'm going through same situation where there what I want differs what I believe. I have been working to release this block with a little success, now I know what to amplify and how, Thank you. Smile
seeker
seeker
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-01-18

https://twitter.com/EternalDarkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.01.13 5:50

Agree, a very nice post from Daniel09.
Divine 277