Asmodius
Maxx
Syrianeh
Radu Krescu
9 posters

Go down

Greetings all! Empty Greetings all!

Post by Asmodius 25.10.12 12:33

Greetings all, I'd just like to give a formal hello and introduction of myself to this community to those who are interested.

Vampirism seems to be a topic which has coincidently kept coming up in my life either through my friends, random encounters and references for articles I have glanced through. I never really payed attention to it, even though the idea of vampirism has always resonated with me, until now as I thought it was a gothic role-playing fad or fictitious ramblings. It was Don Henrie who changed my opinion on vampirism as the whole spiritual aspect of it began to parallel the sort of practice I had begun to develop independantly but I never really thought of it as vampirism. In saying that, I couldnt really take Don seriously as a practitioner even though he was the closest thing to what I would consider something tangible I had come across. I tried looking up covens such as Kheperu and a few others, but they either seemed very lacking in something I couldnt quite place, would not answer my inquiries or they could not be taken seriously. It got to the point where I thought this whole lead on vampirism was full of crap and instead was going to develop my own system of energetic vampirism until I found this site.

I have been practising various forms of energy work up until now ranging from shamanism to qi-gong and it is part of my religious study which I believe has brought me here. I am hoping that I can gain some sort of insight into vampirism from this site and find out what the whole deal is with the Aset Ka. Naturally I have a great scepticism about it, but I'm open to the idea, and would love any advice or insights about the order from any fellow members! Smile Will be getting the bible soon to have a read through, hopefully it makes some sense, and if it does I hope I can help shed some light on it for the community. Thanks for giving this a read and take care

Em hotep
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Greetings all! Empty Re: Greetings all!

Post by Radu Krescu 25.10.12 12:36

Greetings, Asmodius.
Radu Krescu
Radu Krescu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 25.10.12 13:04

Thanks for the welcoming Radu Krescu
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 25.10.12 14:11

Welcome, Asmodius. I admit I don't normally follow the American vampire scene. But I know one thing... well, two things: Don Henrie and Michelle Belanger (who runs House Kheperu) are not the most advisable "role models" if you want to take yourself seriously.

Many here would agree to that. This said, you are free to explore as you please. Just try to keep a critical mind and remember that the first step towards growth and evolution (in Vampirism as well) is bypassing your ego. Fame seekers are nothing but smoke.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.10.12 14:14

Welcome to the forum....

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 25.10.12 15:07

Thank you for the warm welcomes Syrianeh and Maxx, especially Syrianeh for the advice. I'm glad I didn't get sucked into their beliefs then, but without them I wouldn't be here which is kind of ironic. Can't wait to check out the Aset Ka's teachings , always had a strong fascination with Egypt which will help my motivation for research Smile
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.10.12 15:56

Hello Asmodius and welcome. Take your time reading and studying all that you can about this path and spirituality as I'm sure you will find many mysteries to uncover. Most importantly, I hope that you can learn about yourself.
I will also further emphasize on the advice from Syrianeh, if you really want to learn about vampirism and vampire spirituality stay away from any Kheperu Belanger stuff, as that is just commercial work not taken seriously by occultists or vampires.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakedragon13 25.10.12 16:12

I must also agree to stay away from Kheperu.
They are more of a lifestyle community.
Reading the asetian bible has done a great deal to help me in my understanding of Vampirism. by all means learn as much as you wish about other beliefs. my advice is to choose based on what you know not what others tell you. With all that aside welcome and I hope you find answers here. Best of luck to you my friend Smile
Drakedragon13
Drakedragon13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-09-23

http://www.realvampiretruth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.10.12 17:10

Em Hotep, Asmodius.

The most important thing is how you feel comfortable with what you are reading and feel. As you can see, there are many opinions, there are those who speak bad and good. My advice for you is to follow what your soul wants. This is the most important. If Asetianism is more right or wrong .... I leave to your freedom of expression and choice to decide what make sense and real. When you have formed an opinion, please share with us. Good Reads.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 25.10.12 23:47

Greetings and welcome to the forum...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 26.10.12 1:04

Thanks for consultation Jonathan, I have a good feeling about this community, in terms of its activeness and serious approach, which quite surprised me. In terms of its historical accuracy I'm not sure at this stage but I feel like there will be something to definitely take away from here. And Drake, thank you, I did fin it strange how they were attention whoring so much, sent off some alarm bells early on but its also good to see that I'm not the only one in believing this. Good advice Stalker, I can see already the mature and unbiased stance in this community, it warms my heart to finally be making some ground in terms of community, may we all learn something from each other and develop to the greatest potential of our pursuits. Greetings to you too Sinata

Really feeling at home already, will start posting once I get some idea of the views surrounding the Aset Ka and my take on it or further enquiries. But for now, take care and good luck with your journeys.

Em Hotep,
Asmodius
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.12 2:07

Greetings and welcome.

I hope you will find the knowledge you seek here.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.12 5:26

Stalker wrote:The most important thing is how you feel comfortable with what you are reading and feel. As you can see, there are many opinions, there are those who speak bad and good. My advice for you is to follow what your soul wants. This is the most important. If Asetianism is more right or wrong .... I leave to your freedom of expression and choice to decide what make sense and real. When you have formed an opinion, please share with us. Good Reads.

Very good advice, nice words Stalker.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 26.10.12 6:31

Em hotep, Divine 277
Asmodius