Sinata Anika Asti
Drakedragon13
Jonathan
Maxx
9 posters

Go down

Greetings everyone Empty Greetings everyone

Post by Filia Noctis 25.10.12 13:51

So I'm new here (obviously) and since I'm planning to stay around for a while I'll start of with a proper introduction.

I am Filia Noctis, but you can also call me Tara if you want to. I live in the Netherlands, that extremely small country West of Germany and South of the UK. At the moment I'm studying Dutch (my own first language), Latin and ancient Greek. I am interested in most artforms, filosophy and religion. Of course I am always willing to learn new things. Some knowledge won't kill anyone, right?
I seem to have psychic-like abilities, and I am what most people would call a vampire (though I'm not a fan of labels). I have been interested in the otherkin as long as I can remember.

Unlike quite a lot of people here I did not join because I want to know more about the Aset Ka. I have my own beliefs, and I would never change that.
Of course I will probably join in some conversations about the Aset Ka, because it seems an interesting thing, but I will not spend too much time studying the subject (no offense). The main reason why I came here is because most people here seem smart, reasonable people with whom a good conversation should be possible (unlike too many people nowadays).

That was all for now. Have a good day (or night) Smile
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Greetings everyone Empty Re: Greetings everyone

Post by Syrianeh 25.10.12 14:06

Welcome, Fila Noctis. I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here. You are right in saying this is a "smart" forum (well, most of the time). We make it what it is.

You are free to study whichever topic calls your attention, as long as you feel that's where your path takes you.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.10.12 14:07

Welcome, Lady Fila Noctis,

.......And a very proper and excellent introduction. I appreciate your line of thought and agree with you in many ways......and we look forward to your insight and revelation which you will discover in your life studies whether it be here, or some other means.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 25.10.12 14:29

Thanks for the welcome, both of you.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.10.12 15:31

Welcome to the community.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.10.12 17:17

Filia Noctis, Welcome here. I like very much your attitude. Thank you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakedragon13 25.10.12 17:43

Greetings Filia Noctis.
Love the name.
I think you will find some nice information here.
Not everything spoken here is of aset ka.
I hope you may enjoy all that you find here.
Drakedragon13
Drakedragon13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-09-23

http://www.realvampiretruth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 25.10.12 23:42

Greetings and welcome to the forum...It seems we have the uncommon in common...I also did not come here seeking information on the Aset Ka...Asetianism just happened to be one of the great things that resonates within me; introduced on my never ending quest for knowledge...There are some very educated people on this forum...It is a priceless community, that becomes like a family to some...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.12 2:10

Hallo and welcome .

I hope you find what you seek.
You have an interesting introduction, may I ask you witch belief system you follow ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 26.10.12 4:47

Once again thanks for the welcome everyone.

I do not think the belief system I follow has a name. Most of it seems somewhat similar to what I have read about the Aset Ka, but what I believe in has never been written down or shared, at least not as far as I know.
Most of what I know is from channelings of a being who calls Herself Lilith, I think she is to my beliefs what Aset is to the Aset Ka. I will write some more about it if I have the time to.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 26.10.12 8:31

I wrote some things about it down for you. It might seem rather... cold (if I could call it that), but that is mostly because this is just a very small part of a way bigger thing.

I can tell you the basics of my belief system, but I am not allowed to tell more than just what it is all about. I hope you are okay with that. I did not put the "I believe" part with all the things in the text because it would make the thing way longer, just imagine it is there.

Darkness is the opposite of Light; not bad, just different. It is not like one is good and the other is bad, they are just two different ways to look at things.
My belief systems are ones that belong to what they call Darkness.

Just like day and night are in balance, all things in the world are balanced that way. A person can not only be good or evil. All people have as much good as evil in them and they have to recognize and accept this.

Love is a thing between two spiritually and emotionally “whole” people. It means as much as: if you can not give yourself something (love) another person can not give this to you either, at least not in the way you want it.

Though love is a strong force, it is only as strong as the person feeling it and the person it is felt for. And since people die and feelings change it is not the most steady thing to rely on, therefore strength, honor and respect are better things to live for also because they do not disable you to see things as they are.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.10.12 10:53

We have something in common, Filia. Love is really a strong force.. The unique that win the Death and have the Power to conquest the Art of Live.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.10.12 16:48

I mean, we have some common things in some views. I understand your point, and I believe that these concepts of honor and strength only works to some persons in the world that understand and accept that Love is not possible for them. Most of the human mind believes that Love is an illusion and is limited with time and with persons. I accepted this view of humanity. But I do not accept when humanity say that love eventually end sooner or later. Love is the hardest thing to achieve. Love is only for winners, where they fight each incarnation to conquest the discipline of the Heart. In fact, Winners are Warriors and Love is the True manifestation of the Warrior.

The world has lost the clarity of feelings and stopped believing in love when they believed that pain is the best feeling for them. Unfortunately, they do not understand that to understand love is needed to understand suffering.

I agree with you there:
Love is a thing between two spiritually and emotionally “whole” people. It means as much as: if you can not give yourself something (love) another person can not give this to you either, at least not in the way you want it.

But, I can't agree with you there:
And since people die and feelings change it is not the most steady thing to rely on, therefore strength, honor and respect are better things to live for also because they do not disable you to see things as they are.

Love is the unique thing that win the Death and have the Power to conquest the Art of Live.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Radu Krescu 27.10.12 0:25

Good to meet you, Filia Noctis.

I think you have a great attitude-- I've always respected those who follow their own path, regardless of the thoughts of those around them. Welcome.
Radu Krescu
Radu Krescu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 27.10.12 1:46

Stalker, maybe I have to add that I do not think it is always the case, just for many people. And a certain kind of "love".

The kind of love I was talking about there was what many people nowadays believe love is: being together, doing everything together and depending on each other.

If we are talking about love as in two people always being there for each other, caring about each other and maybe even two people willing to die for each other but without depending on each other, then I agree with you. That kind of love doen not die, but I think it is as rare as it is powerful. But I forgot to mention that because I am getting too used to people who do not know what love really means.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 27.10.12 3:12

Well said, Filia. Love and freedom must go hand in hand. There can't be one without the other.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.10.12 4:16

Feel free, Filia Noctis.

Remember that one of Inspirations of the Asetians is the Power of Love. Most of us here see love as something that is very complex and real.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 28.10.12 11:43

I see. But like I said before I do not know too much about the Asetians, so you should just be a little patient with me when it is about that subject while I'm trying to learn things about the Asetian beliefs.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: