Hello everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by blacknas 23.11.12 14:06

Hello to everyone my real name is spiridon i have some serious problems i thing i am transforming and i am realy lost it... i don't know maybe is my idea,maybe i am wrong...I realy need some help from someone how has been to my place i don't know what is happening to me..
Thank you for your time
Spiridon Blacknas

blacknas
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-22

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Kalb 23.11.12 15:21

Greetings, balcknas.

A few years ago I read a book of Dion Fortune very interesting...Psychic Self-defense. Take a look ... You'll notice some mental concepts, elusive and creative mind.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknas 23.11.12 15:24

hi Kalb
Thank you for your replay i will check it thank you...

blacknas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.11.12 19:46

Some call her paranoid, blacknas. But the truth is that she gives us good concepts about reality. In other words, it tells us that we should gather information first and then come to a conclusion. This means that what you said seemed to be based on fear and confusion without any foundation and base.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknas 24.11.12 0:53

I forgot to say that i know about vampires or wiches and magic i have made reaserch before... i used to practice to wicca magic and i have called spirits... That was a face in my life which i am not proud of...

blacknas
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.11.12 6:37

You were not man to do it all alone? Then you will be the same man to solve all this alone.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by dreaaavamp 22.02.13 14:44

Your turning? How so?

dreaaavamp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 23.02.13 5:20

Wicca is not a reliable source for knowledge about the "supernatural" like vampires and magic. Wicca is hardly more than something to explore for teenagers and some adults who think they know about magic. I have sutdied its rituals and uses (though it was not worth practicing) to find out that most of the rituals are made up by people who seemed to know less than nothing about magic. Most people get in trouble because of it, because they think it's all a big joke or something harmless, but magic should not be used unless you aresure that it will work out the way you want it to.
But enough ranting about Wicca. You can not transform in a vampire because it is something of the soul; you eiter are or are not one. Unlike what Wicca says about it vampires can not turn other people and it does not just take some simple ritual that someone made up. As you will find out if you look around most people here believe that the dark kiss (if that was what it's called) is the only way to become a vampire and it's said to be a complicated ritual that can't be performed by just anyone who feels like becoming a vampire.
Hope it was useful, and maybe you should tell us what kind of problems you are talking about and why you think you're "transforming".
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: