+4
N.Augusta
Jonathan
Kalb
Demonia
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why Do men Fear strong woman's ?  Empty Why Do men Fear strong woman's ?

Post by Divine 277 28.07.13 7:17

I know this is a general topic ... and that is has little to do with what we discuss in here... however I also know there are some strong willed men around this forum that mite be able to explain this to me rationally.

Why Do (some ) men Fear strong woman's ?

Why do they (some ) want to control woman's ?

Why do (some ) men think its okay to behave as if they "own" them ?

Thank you Smile

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Why Do men Fear strong woman's ?  Empty Re: Why Do men Fear strong woman's ?

Post by Demonia 28.07.13 10:13

Oh I could talk about this subject for days Smile but I'm curious to hear from a man's perspective !
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.07.13 15:53

I would say that a man who fears strong women will also fear strong men.

I also think that a woman who needs to state how strong she is only means that she isn't really that strong.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.07.13 16:06

It's hard to resist a woman with personality... I believe that any man loves a woman with personality. It is also true that men many times run away from those who do not have any kind of personality or respect.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.13 1:28

@jonathan Why do you think so ?

@Kalb what do you mean about no personality, (everyone has one, as far as I have experienced ) could you elaborate your answer ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.07.13 11:03

Of course, that all person has a personality. But, Some people dont really care about the others, it's not a question of egoism, but a question of living more time with oneself and less time with opinions of others. Puts the responsibility of their actions to their friends and will be increasingly disconnecting of itself until no know what you feel or what you want, so it is taken as an autumn leaf lying on the ground .. Carried by wind, carried by opinions, advice and comes to a point that you think what others think, copy her thoughts of others.. without any force to create a small thought of yourself. It's here that the manipulation starts, people abuse of your weakness or of your immaturity of Life, or even of your naivety.

Look at the policy and you see very friendly gentlemen that say complicated words to influence and manipulate huge crowds ... looks at the religions and see what has happened through it ... You look at the wars of the current world and observe how people are manipulated. Most fight for something that others make them believe .. not really what they feel.

Do you understand my point?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.07.13 11:52

I think I understand what Kalb means to say. There are many women and men with weak personalities that are easily influenced. That's not attractive at all.

It's very common to see people who lack the strength to stand by their beliefs, being influenced by others and manipulated. Even through Asetianism we have seen evidence of such personality problems, people who suddenly change their opinions just because someone else tells them a story, people who befriend others knowing they have lied or been dishonest but don't have the courage to confront them for such actions and instead call them friends. Such people don't have a strong personality and they may be pretty or have nice bodies but they're not attractive at all. Many such people claim to be strong yet their strength is only but a claim. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.13 12:46

Jonathan wrote: Even through Asetianism we have seen evidence of such personality problems, people who suddenly change their opinions just because someone else tells them a story, people who befriend others knowing they have lied or been dishonest but don't have the courage to confront them for such actions and instead call them friends. Such people don't have a strong personality and they may be pretty or have nice bodies but they're not attractive at all. Many such people claim to be strong yet their strength is only but a claim. Wink

I clearly disagree to this ... I do believe people can change, and I also do believe in forgiveness. If one should de friend every single one that has ever lied .. then one would not even be friends with the self ...

People have reasons for doing what they do ( or don't do ) and It is in no place of mine to judge, and I will not begin to judge ether ...

I do not say its good to lie .. I do not in anyway support lying and/or cheating, Im saying that I would rather go with trying to understand others, then to judge something I have little to no knowledge about.

Nor am I that arrogant that I will look down on others ... ( there are some things that this rule does not apply to, I do judge an action, and have low tolerance for cruelty, that is directed at others, with out cause).

What people claim or not claim when it comes to self, is non of my concern... as they do as they wilt... this is also a big part of self discovery and I am not the one to tell people what they should or should on their life path, as I am only responsible for my own actions and am not willing to take responsibility for other peoples choices, If I am asked of my opinion, I will answer to the best of my ability.

I see strength in a bit different way then you 2 do , clearly ....
And My lines are not that squared as your views ...

I would also Like to state that what is attractive or not had little to do with the question at hand.

My original thought behind these questions, is why men have always had a need to control the female gender, and would go as far to persecute and kill them, just because of that need... and How this is rooted in fear and insecurity from the male gender and why ?

I do thank you both for you contributions Smile It clarified other things then what I actually was asking .. but thank you anyway, it was very enlightening.

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.07.13 13:29

Thank you, Jonathan. You're right about my point of view.

Divine 277 wrote:My original thought behind these questions, is why men have always had a need to control the female gender, and would go as far to persecute and kill them, just because of that need...  and How this is rooted in fear and insecurity from the male gender and why ?

As I said above. Every man that has no respect for himself, has no respect for others. If you do not have control over yourself, you want this control over others.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.13 13:44

Ok , so you say that most men true the ages had no control over them self ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 29.07.13 14:03

How about, just stay away from controlling men. Wink There have been and will continue to be men and women who are controlling...
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.13 14:23

Naugusta .. you do understand that Im trying to discuss this topic from a physiological point of view ? And that I think its quite a fascinating subject ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.07.13 16:21

Divine 277 wrote:I clearly disagree to this ... I do believe people can change, and I also do believe in forgiveness. If one should de friend every single one that has ever lied .. then one would not even be friends with the self ...
I had a feeling you would disagree but you didn't really understand what I said either. Of course people can change, we all change and that's a great thing. There are many forms of change and not all come with growth. There are powerful changes in our lives that come from growth, but there are also people who change out of anger, selfish reasons, fear or because someone said something and they're too weak to think for themselves. Maybe you don't mind it and that is where we disagree. I have little patience for such people who are something on a day and a different thing the next just because they have a weak personality and buy into any story that comes by their ears. That's the kind of people who don't seem to be able to think independently.

I do agree with tolerance and forgiveness, those are both very important, but not in every case. If someone asks for forgiveness and admits their mistakes then of course that an agreement can be reached, it takes a lot of maturity to admit our errors, but most people prefer to deny it and stubbornly hide behind it. If we're going to accept every dishonest attitude and lack of honor we can't claim to be honorable ourselves. It's important to draw the line and it isn't easy to face our friends. But if we just accept, get along and befriend to be kind and think that everyone has their reason to proceed wrongly then we are just weak and no example for a better world. A world where everybody smiles and says nice things but then criticizes and lies on the back is NOT a better world. I have more respect for someone who argues with a friend who did wrong even if that leads to problems and pain than someone who gets along with everyone simply because he lacks the strength and personality to do what is right. Doing what is right isn't easy at all, but sometimes that also means standing up against our friends. If they are a real friend they will understand.

Divine 277 wrote:I would also Like to state that what is attractive or not had  little to do with the question at hand.

My original thought behind these questions, is why men have always had a need to control the female gender, and would go as far to persecute and kill them, just because of that need...  and How this is rooted in fear and insecurity from the male gender and why ?
On the text on attractiveness I was just explaining how I interpreted Kalb's words which you didn't seem to understand, not really answering your question. As for such doubts that you seem to have about masculine nature I don't really think the male gender fears women and is generally insecure. We are ALL diverse. You can't generalize and place tags on people and gender. No man is alike just like no woman is. Some men are insecure and others are confident, just like there are many women who are terribly controlling as well. Generalizing such things is not the way to go if you even wish to start understating the human mind.

I believe that answers your questions more clearly.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.13 19:29

Divine 277 wrote:

Why Do (some )  men Fear strong woman's ?

Why do they (some )  want to control woman's ?

Why do (some ) men think its okay to behave as if they "own" them ?

Thank you Smile

Quote jonathan : Generalizing such things is not the way to go if you even wish to start understating the human mind. ( end quote )

Arrow Points to original post Smile

I was not generalizing ... I was talking in past terms Arrow .. (not talking about most men to day, usually it is more individual, also when It comes to gender (2013) )Arrow  about the witch hunts and the persecution of woman in all of the world (at some point) ...

What made men do such a despicable act ? the worst ever discrimination in history ... a whole fucking half of the inhabitants on this earth was hunted down and killed ( if she opened her mouth to widely .. ).

WHat made MEN..( that is suppose to wish his/her beloved all good things in life) do that ? ...

Any way you gave me a lot of food for thoughts , thank you for that, and thank you for your time Smile

btw: smiled when I read the first of your replay Smile so thank you Smile

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.07.13 19:48

Everyone develops a learned response to the society around them...As a child grows it sees those things around him/her and reacts many times because of peer pressure..then each time it occurs and repeats....it becomes habit....you know that....Most things are passed down from the traditions of the parents....it is up to the individual to develop their own pattern whether it is right, wrong, good, bad, weak, strong...etc.  Your question was based on generalization about different cultures that do not all see things the same way....many options, different strokes...lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 30.07.13 6:51

ive been living in a very male dominating culture for more then half my life and i started to ask myself the same question. doing my research i stumbled on a few possible answers...
1 for example is a jewish story about the sun and the moon where the sun is proud of his radiance and his reflection in the moon, whereas the moon sees the sun and herself as being to seperate beings. and the moon wishes the sun to see that too. after a long road following the sun and trying to explain, the moon finally realises, sun has his place and moon has its place and they are both good.
2 in a moslem questionaire a sufi explained how one should pray: the woman looks up to the man following her road with her love tru his haert and the woman should look down into the women with his love tru her haert. this up and down thing has to do with mother earth and father sky, not with looking down on someone or looking up in adoration...
3 there seems to have been an 'accident' in north india in the past what made womenopppression start and made the gypsies move out of the country.

since im a woman i cant talk for men, but i do know i dont like being able to walk over my man. so in that sense maybe its something men and women both created in order to feel good. generally women like strong men and men like the more feminine type of women. and if one (like most people) does not heal past pains before 'marriage' we as a people grow into our pains more and more and as a pair then fit perfectly in each others pains. and the tru power of man and the tru power of woman gets lost.

and from that we get a world full of dark siding man wanting to dominate and dark siding women wanting to be objectified....

anyways those are my thoughts on it Wink

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 30.07.13 6:52

sorry thers a typo: the man should look down into the woman is what i ment to write
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 30.07.13 16:56

I see where you are going with this .... thank you.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 30.07.13 21:05

A strong woman only makes the man who wants her need to become stronger to be worthy of her favor. I don't really know I'm an Alpha male and ill admit my dream is kinda to become the leave it to beaver dad. (minus the off camera racism) I want to be the man of the house who provides for, leads, protects and loves his family every day and i think before i get recycled into the next body I would like to die like that. Truth be told this brings up another question for Divine 277 What is your problem with a leading man?
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 31.07.13 1:06

Poorvamp wrote:A strong woman only makes the man who wants her need to become stronger to be worthy of her favor. I don't really know I'm an Alpha male and ill admit my dream is kinda to become the leave it to beaver dad. (minus the off camera racism) I want to be the man of the house who provides for, leads, protects and loves his family every day and i think before i get recycled into the next body I would like to die like that. Truth be told this brings up another question for Divine 277 What is your problem with a leading man?

I dont have a problem with a Alpha, as long as he/ she can respect others... and know how to use that "power"... ( anyway a true alpha knows this ) ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 31.07.13 10:30

why, thank you.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 01.08.13 9:45

Im curious Smile how do you know you are an alfa ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 01.08.13 11:10

simple.
When i was young (physically) many people felt discomfort and pain because in there time of need they asked me to lead and i refused because i thought i was not ready, but these days though I am still learning how to lead i never stop trying and usually succeeding in protecting and leading my friends and woman i love...who is also my friend.
In the few relationships i have been able to be in in this lifetime I have had, ehem, "partners" that were dominant, submissive and neutral. For while I thought I had to dominate to be in a relationship, but that was not the way of love. In a relationship, a real one both people must think of and know the other. In other words a real loving relationship requires equality, but also a leader and a supporter.
The leader or Alpha has specific nature to provide physically (financially and protection from physical threats) they can be dominant, but are not required to be. The supporter has a nature to provide mentally (emotionally and protection from emotional and mental threats) they can be submissive, but aren't required to be. I have the nature of a leader or "alpha" if you prefer that term.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 01.08.13 11:38

Thank you so much for your answer Smile Im very glad you have a love in your life; Love is wonderful and It seems like you know how to protect and care for her, Im glad Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 01.08.13 11:39

yayz! i made a Friend!
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next