Maktub
Victor
Aghrab
Laura
Talibah
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your thoughts on Concubines.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your thoughts on Concubines....

Post by Helliana 22.03.09 22:33

I am rather curious on the elaboration of this as well, Kenjutsu. And welcome here.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Concubines.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your thoughts on Concubines....

Post by Kenjutsu 23.03.09 2:32

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Indeed, Concubines' ability to cycle energies is inborn like the Guardians' shielding ability. We also know that Guardians can enhance their shields. With this in mind, Concubines can charge their cycling. As an example, in a situation where the ambient energies of a particular place or room is aggressive, a Concubine can cycle these energies and neutralize them -- or vice versa, depending on the Will.

Kenjutsu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 23.03.09 2:33

Also you must take into consideration the Scarab, the symbol for the Concubines: Scarabs roll balls of dung across the earth and buried them; from these, new scarabs were born. This process was linked to the rolling up of the light ball of the Sun towards dawn and its rebirth from the ground in the morning - or also depicted by the god Khepri giving birth to Atum.

Scarabs are excellent handlers of life energy and great healers among other things; their scarab-like creative and life-giving characteristics are a crucial part of the Triumvirate.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 23.03.09 2:35

Welcome, Kenjutsu Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjutsu 23.03.09 2:50

I completely agree with what you have said, Syrianeh, and thanks for the welcome. If I may add your explanation to what I've elaborated earlier, it's the Scarab's transformative power that further establishes the ability of a Concubine to transform the energies he/she cycles.

Kenjutsu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 23.03.09 4:30

Thank you Kenjutsu and Syrianeh. It all makes a lot of sense and is very helpful. I'll certainly be purchasing the Asetian Bible soon. I know it will answer many of my other questions that can't be phrased properly in words.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 23.03.09 11:37

That sheds some light on what I've been wondering,. Thank you both, Kenjutsu and Syrianeh, for the insight.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 25.10.09 23:10

I think that Concubines are very important parts of the Asetian stricture... as all 3 lineages are. Without the presence of one lineage, the Aset Ka is that much less stable. We cannot look at Concubines as if they are less because of their ways... they are nonetheless divine beings, children of a Goddess.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 26.10.09 16:08

In Asetian Bible is clear that the Three Lineages complement each other. They are part of the same Pyramid.

Each lineage have his characteristics, this doesn't mean that some are more less or more important than the others.

I think that Concubines are a curious Lineage.
I imagine the Concubines as gorgeous beings, excellent donors, and with great energy recycling. They are also very generous.

They need someone to guide them, but it's because of their caotic Nature, that I relate a lot with the ability to energy recycling.
But it's just my opinion.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 26.10.09 16:10

It isn't recycling but cycling.

Sorry again. =x
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 16.11.09 1:53

The image I get of Concubines is far from "weak." It seems they just like to let other lines feed on them cause it feels awesome. That's about as submissive as liking to be the bottom in bed cause you want your partner to put in all the effort and give you lots of pleasure.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.11.09 12:07

ElizabethBathory,

Concubines, compared to the other two lineages, do seem weaker, only because of the fact that they have the tendency to stop seeing with the Asetian Eyes, and be fooled by the human minds surrounding them. This is certainly not the case for all Concubines. Weaknesses and strengths differ within every single Asetian from every lineage. They can learn to overcome their weaknesses or give in and fall deep into oblivion.

They don't let others feed from them because "it feels awesome". They are very untamed beings, and only are tamed with the ones that can manage to tame them. Usually Asetians, since they happen to have similar enegies and an instant bond. Other than with the Asetians, they are said to be fierce and untamed.
Have you had the chance to read the Asetian Bible yet? I do not believe you will ever comprehend any of the lineages by reading the posts on this forum alone or watching the current YouTube videos that exist. The information you have online on the topic of Asetianism, is very limmited.

I simply disagree that "Concubines are weak"... That statement seems too shallow, so we must go deeper into the subject of the Kheprians, and understand their weaknesses, instead of simply tittle them as "weak", when that will not be the case for every single Concubine.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 01.03.10 13:18

Laura wrote:When Aset created Her divine children she created the 3 lineages, all 3 are part of Her and all 3 play an important role inside the Aset Ka. I do not think that the Scarabs should be looked down on, they are still a part of Aset and more evolved that any mortal. I can not imagine a Concubine wanting to be a Viperine or a Guardian. As the Asetian Bible states, every Asetian understand his or her place and does not wish to be something different.

Personally I admire the Concubines because they are the ones who have to fight the most in order to find themselves. I do not see this trait of them as a weakness but as a reason to admire the Concubines who do find their true will and self.

As anybody... its always best to be them self, human or vampire... its not the religion or your "fate" that defines you.

de vento futalis, nam dio.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 21.03.10 16:17

I know from all that I have read and studied, I have a great deal in common with the Concubines, but I do as well with the Vamperines, not so much the Guardians. There is a great deal similar between the Concubine and the Vamperine. However I am neither obsessive nor a leader. The one thing I do have in common with the Guardians is my dedication to those around me I love, especially my spouse, being my soulmate. But as I've read, that is the case with all three Lineages. So there is no real seperation for me. But I do deal with energy manipulation a great deal, mostly chaotic. And though I tend to be out in the public a great deal and tend to deal quite well with them, I really don't like them. I would prefer to be at home with those close to me or if I am out I try to only be around those I'm with. Its the energy I'm after, not the people. So you can make your own assumptions. I have no real preference.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 25.07.10 10:10

[quote="Laura"]When Aset created Her divine children she created the 3 lineages, all 3 are part of Her and all 3 play an important role inside the Aset Ka. I do not think that the Scarabs should be looked down on, they are still a part of Aset and more evolved that any mortal. I can not imagine a Concubine wanting to be a Viperine or a Guardian. As the Asetian Bible states, every Asetian understand his or her place and does not wish to be something different.

Personally I admire the Concubines because they are the ones who have to fight the most in order to find themselves. I do not see this trait of them as a weakness but as a reason to admire the Concubines who do find their true will and self. [/quoF

From what I can remember (whit out having the bible near )
concubines is probably this way because they are suppose to understand there own nature as well as the human nature.......
It seems to me that this linage needs to have a balance, like they have grate knowledge about human behavior and the foresight of what IS coming.

as well they do have the power to filter energy.... so i do believe that they probably ( whit training, and balance) they will be grate energy manipulators.....

As well as many more things, a concubine mite have the ability to do ....

But since the concubine is the most confused linage , they probably will have the most problem, whit ether one side or the other ....

and it is because of this ( i do believe ) that concubines are the least described because they also have a chaotic behavior.....
Not that many basic sings to look for .......

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.07.10 18:03

I would say, (since I'am a psychologist) that the Concubines may be prone to have a "borderline" type of personality. That's something I've thought when I've been reading the description in the Asetian Bible.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.07.10 18:08

As you know, everyone was a "type" of personality "structure" (a base). Some have tendence to have a psychotic personality, other neurotic, and some are considered borderline. Having that personality type dosen't mean you will evolve to have that psychological "disease". Just means your more prone to have that disorder than the others. i hope I've been clear.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.10 16:21

I don't see how you could have been clearer Smile

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 25.02.12 4:03

I would think one of the greatest "uses" of a concubine would be more of a defensive nature then offensive. A well placed, evolved and enlighten concubine would make it almost impossible to get any form of ritualistic, high, or other wise form of group magic to come into effect if they didn't want it to. With the cycling abilities of concubine being what they are I could see how they would easily change the intent of the gathered energies for these types of spells

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.02.12 4:39

DCxMagus wrote:I would think one of the greatest "uses" of a concubine would be more of a defensive nature then offensive. A well placed, evolved and enlighten concubine would make it almost impossible to get any form of ritualistic, high, or other wise form of group magic to come into effect if they didn't want it to. With the cycling abilities of concubine being what they are I could see how they would easily change the intent of the gathered energies for these types of spells
That's a very interesting idea. Never thought about it under that scope, but it actually makes sense. Metaphysical disruptors! lol Always find it a blast to theorize about the potential from the Asetians in magickal warfare, as that's one of those fields of the occult they have perfected for centuries.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by the1eternalforsaken 11.01.13 2:35

I wasn't sure of what I was until I came to this site and read about the different types of vampire linage. I had met both Viperines and Guardians but couldn't find the connection of why they needed me of all the people in the world. Now I understand why I always felt a little different after meeting them..... I the perfect donor a Concubine. It doesn't bother me one bit but just helps explain everything that has happened in my life. I just can't help but feel like someone didn't want me to know this.

the1eternalforsaken
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by the1eternalforsaken 11.01.13 3:06

And I had a copy of the Asetian bible but a Viperian said I wasn't ready to.learn the truth about myself so he took it which I see why I was being immature about the matter. Sorry it is two messages but my phone keeps acting up and closing only on this site for some reason .

the1eternalforsaken
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 11.01.13 4:28

Salve Salam

How do you know that the person i question is a Serpent ?

Do you let others decide whats best for you ?

How does the concubine linage explain what has happened in you life ?

Sincerely Divine277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 31.12.13 22:08

In my opinion, I see the Concubines like the muscles of the ocean. They filter the environment to make it better for the other species. I believe their ability to filter is overlooked much like the muscles. They are crucial to the health of the environment.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 30.03.20 11:22

Concubines are pride suiting for many. A part of me wants a concubine.
My question is trust. A concubine can be lead and adapt, yet some can be very intelligent and purpose oriented.
If I were a vampire could I trust a concubine? More than likely not, they can be masters of self-defeat and ever killers among orientals.
Some concubines own inherent peacock pride for themselves, so as known in Asia, peacocks are not really all material, they possess supernatural maturity in sex, this is where very interesting tales can be found.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next