The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21

4 posters

Go down

The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21 Empty The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21

Post by BlackCat 22.01.21 8:32

This came to mind last night - going of off my own knowledge and interpretation, 7 is a number of perfection/completion, 3 is the number of plurality (life/death/rebirth cycle), and 7 times 3 is 21. Please do feel free to share your own thoughts and takes on this. Mrwt. :-)
BlackCat
BlackCat
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-05-30

Back to top Go down

The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21 Empty Re: The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21

Post by BlackCat 22.01.21 8:34

off of*
BlackCat
BlackCat
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-05-30

Back to top Go down

The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21 Empty Re: The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.01.21 8:51

I also noticed that Luis Marques' most recent tweet was posted supposedly 21 days after Maxx's death. Not sure if to draw a direct connection or correlation, but it was an interesting coincidence to me also given the theme very significantly. The tweet was posted on the 20th of January this year, whereas Maxx was said to have passed away on the 31st of December last year.

"The silent paws of Anubis guide the soul into the absence of light. Guardian in the shadows, roadmap of death, vision of the Underworld; standing at the crossroads of time holding the keys to Her realm. ☥" -- Luis Marques

But also keep in mind that yesterday wasn't just the 21 of January but also the 21st of January the 21st year of the 21st century, at least in the English language. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 22.01.21 9:42

this is a good topic. It reminds me of 777, and the hidden symbolism behind it, in addition to its true origin. In terms of gematria this is also the lunar 13 united with the solar 12, which in reduced gematria become 4 and 3, which is 7. This is something that I feel expresses the duality inherently within the triple nature of the Goddess. 21 is also associated with Venus, which is also 3 in reduced gematria. This triple number has been adopted by Thelema in many ways, however I feel the origins of it are Egyptian, something which can be seen in the numerology of certain Asetian Temples and symbolism.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 22.01.21 16:06

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t2136-ancient-mystic-practices-brought-up-to-date

I was browsing the forum and for some reason returned to this thread. I will quote this from a post by Maxx, which I found interesting and related.

"At Abydos, the Temple approach has 3 different levels of stairs and each level has 42 steps.  42 is a significant number to the Egyptians.  This is silently showing there are 3 levels of entry in initiation of possible 42 sections. Or the meaning may indicate like like the Scottish Rite, there are two different paths of 3 levels approaching the goal with 21 sections on 3 levels entirely different from the other.  Possible guess is one side approach is worked through by the Kings and Queens while the other steps are accomplished with an entirely different education program from the Royalty by the Priesthood.  I do not know, just a guess."
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

The New Year and the Significance of the Number 21 Empty 21, 7 and Maxx’s thoughts

Post by VedantaBlack 23.01.21 11:41

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1695-21-pylons-of-the-house-of-osiris?highlight=Osiris

Maxx’s reflections on the 21 Pylons of the House of Osiris mentioned in the Egyptian Book of the Dead (dated 09.10.16 - 10.10.16 / October 9-10, 2016)

Maxx wrote:When one crosses to the other side and goes into the death journey passing by each pylon was only allowed by the guard or doorkeeper if a certain code was given.  The code being a certain description of that section of life that the soul had accomplished and successfully mastered in the earthly life. Look closely at each statement to gain understanding about what that mastery of life was connected to.   An acknowledgement of the watcher or doorkeeper by calling out it's name was also required otherwise the soul was not allowed to pass along to the next pylon.

If you look at some of the pictures of some Temples you can see the construction of pylons and how they were placed within the Temple when each person passed by them going from one section to the other, there would be images and stories that were placed there for one to read.  This would help construct a proper mood and education for the last and final location where they were going. So you have this same process taught that after death they would be looking at the same type of pylons as they enter the Temple after their death.   This was indicated as being the death journey or walk into the Temple of Horus when one passed over.   They would be instructed to learn these sayings and stories about what they would have learned over their lifetime as well as memorising each guard or doorkeeper that would allow them to pass to get deeper within the final destination within the death Temple.

One might look closely at the work of John Anthony West and his work where he declares the Temple work of one is a design of healing for the human body.  There are many, many pylons constructed in that structure.  Keep in mind the Book of the dead is describing Temples designed many, many years ago.  Some are no longer standing.  But research on the net should aid you.

I have been on the road all day and left before dawn but I meant to come in and make this statement correct and I forgot to.   When I lay down to go to sleep my friend, the Spirit, told me to come back and tell I was wrong in what I wrote above....That exact means of direction is written for those on the other side to pass by those pylons in the Spirit world.  I do not believe you will find it in this physical dimension.  Otherwise, that would be available to any and all that died and the book of the dead was not meant for everyone to obtain that info.....and it is not the case for everyone to see....I will not relay the reasoning behind this.....lol.  There is method in the reason the Spirit gave me.  For those that do not feel they ever need to work with the Spirit world, the same thing does apply in your case.....  Good luck with what you are going to find on the other side.  I think a lot of confusion. Ha.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down