+4
Maxx
Stapleraindrop
Leira
8lou1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under magickal attack, seeking advice - Page 2 Empty Re: Under magickal attack, seeking advice

Post by 8lou1 18.09.13 5:41

hi lilith, i think youre on the right track with setting up a positive system alongside current 218....

i dont know if you have the possibility in your area, but the help of a white religion magician (christianity, jewish, islam for example) can be a very strong force in bringing back balance rather quick...or at least are able to remove the attacking force...

also the yoruba religion can be helpfull but takes a longer route and asks the help of ancestors and yourself...

sincerely,
lou

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Under magickal attack, seeking advice - Page 2 Empty Re: Under magickal attack, seeking advice

Post by Stapleraindrop 18.09.13 10:11

Not sure about this, but that 'black flame' within you may be causing some energy/emotional issues. I believe it is highly posssible that that flame functions like a sort of shock caller, and that whoever intiated you or 'gave' you the flame could damage you using it. Although I may be wrong, I suggest you start off with some serious grounding to get that potentially toxic energy out of your system.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.09.13 10:58

Is it the 3rd or 4th Shin you are having issues with?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.09.13 8:18

My intent was to "fix it" but I now withdraw my "offer"
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.09.13 20:36

Leira wrote:
Stapleraindrop wrote:
For direct confrontation I recommend creating a sword for yourself and running the thing through it's core. (the brightest part of its energy body.) This should work if you have the proper intent and willpower to destroy it.

quote]

Hi

I believe a lot of problems can emerge from " attack " because all magick requires a visualisation process and human nature being what it is our thoughts / imagination can shift in the blink of an eye, so unwittingly we can easily make an innocent our target plus we can't always be 100% sure who our attacker/s are !  So to avoid acquiring a karmic debt I will pass my fears / concerns on through prayer / ritual to my higher self to mete out a justifiable and fair response .  In my experience this method works at a lightning pace but also sends a very apt and poignant message to the perpetrator

I reflect a somewhat similar situation......although acquired very differently.......two nights ago The Goddess walked into my dream and presented me with a large astral Sword.....I had forgotten all about it as I was told at the beginning of my work that it should be expected if I was accepted within this current of work. I then consecrated it along with the astral athame. I am excited about the near future and what is in store... It was presented to me in the midst of a somewhat uncomfortable attack by another group....but I suddenly came to understand that this was all designed to enable me to acquire this spiritual sword with more emphasis and to allow me to connect these two happenings. I thank Her.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.09.13 20:54

Do you believe this Goddess to have any connection with Aset or an entirely different divinity? I understand if you don't wish to share this publicly.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.09.13 21:15

I have never mentioned it at all.....but the stories come from the same place and they are in the same type of situations.....so I have always thought that this was a connected part of the whole......as there are the 3 primary God Beings with a 4th one that came from the first 3.....

But I would rather not mention any names as I do not want to divert attention into some other way of study or practice as each person should find and become attached to that which calls them.......

But I repeat as often as I can....I am not a member of the Aset Ka....I am certainly nothing but a human....not vampire, not otherkin, and do not profess to be any thing other than human.....lol. I get into enough trouble as Uncle Fester.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.09.13 21:26

Unlike yourself Maxx, a sword presented itself to me.
Guess i'm just not as important, eh? Wink (I jest)
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.09.13 21:40

Then you know how to use it.   It is to be used first and foremost before entering through the mirror to cut away attachments and ridding the ego of delusions and self importance......before entering into the spirit world....it has many uses....helping to balance the self  and cleanse the aura and subtle body of negative energy....  congrats on learning that none of us are really important at all...I am learning that for myself little by little and it is a hard piece of the universe to realize sometimes for me. The ego is powerful piece of the puzzle to deal with.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.09.13 22:09

Maxx wrote:But I repeat as often as I can....I am not a member of the Aset Ka....I am certainly nothing but a human....not vampire, not otherkin, and do not profess to be any thing other than human.....lol.  I get into enough trouble as Uncle Fester.....
Just a small reference. I know that Maxx knows this but others may not. You don't have to be a vampire to be a member of the Aset Ka. The Asetians always had powerful allies, including powerful humans. They value loyalty not who has fangs.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.09.13 22:33

Victor wrote:
Maxx wrote:But I repeat as often as I can....I am not a member of the Aset Ka....I am certainly nothing but a human....not vampire, not otherkin, and do not profess to be any thing other than human.....lol.  I get into enough trouble as Uncle Fester.....
Just a small reference. I know that Maxx knows this but others may not. You don't have to be a vampire to be a member of the Aset Ka. The Asetians always had powerful allies, including powerful humans. They value loyalty not who has fangs.
Careful with those words or soon you'll have one of those new kids claiming somewhere that mighty Victor said vampires have fangs. lol
It's good seeing you around old chap. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.09.13 10:14

Would a human who has reincarnated many times be considered otherkin?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.13 19:20

I answer here because no one else has replied to your question.  There are many others here that can give you much better answers than I can... but

Based on what is said in the Asetian Bible (and you said you have a copy) I would venture to say not especially.  And that probably is the reason you asked this after reading it..... and ...

"Reincarnation is neither absurd nor useless ... it is no more surprising to be born twice than to be born once ... everything in nature is resurrection"

Voltaire    1694 - 1798

I also heard that when we are born into this world as a baby.....when we die we are born into that other world in the same fashion...with the experience of a baby and gradually the veil is lifted when we then are able to see all of our past lives and the lessons learned as well as our mistakes.....there are elders there that help explain what our purpose in each life was and what we agreed to experience as we enter into this scene... and help us see how what we did effected others.... and whether we hurt them or aided and helped them along the way.  This can be a very emotional experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.09.13 21:15

I do not have a copy of the bible, nor have I ever stated that I own a copy. You may be referring to a post I made in which I stated I really needed to go out and buy it :p
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.13 21:37

that would really give you insight in finding answers to some of your questions.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.09.13 21:43

I believe you there. I get paid at the end of the month and plan on getting myself a copy
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.09.13 23:48

I agree with what Maxx explained when he answered no to your question. A human who reincarnated many times is still a human. Otherkin means that someone does not have a human soul and I say it again, that is a very uncommon thing unlike what you may be led to believe online. Asetians and Sethians are both examples of otherkin as they aren't human.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 29.09.13 7:05

I may have phrased that question oddly. I was attempting to refer to those humans who are magically adept, somewhat like shamans. I believe they are sometimes referred to as 'ascended beings'
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith's Nightchild 03.11.13 4:42

Stapleraindrop wrote:Not sure about this, but that 'black flame' within you may be causing some energy/emotional issues. I believe it is highly posssible that that flame functions like a sort of shock caller, and that whoever intiated you or 'gave' you the flame could damage you using it. Although I may be wrong, I suggest you start off with some serious grounding to get that potentially toxic energy out of your system.
The Black Flame certainly can cause possession and put one into dangerous situations, but I think it's all about being able to stay in control yourself while interacting with it. I was 15 or 16 or 17 (21 now) when I first began to perform invocations related to Current 218 and study the material on ToTBL's web site. I've since read many/most of the very few books that have been written on the subject.

About a year ago, I performed a rite for Satan (Lucifer) and Lilith before ingesting copious amounts of hallucinogenic substances. During my trip, Satan and Lilith informed me that they would protect me from magickal attacks being sent to me by someone I was having magickal drama with at the time. Then, I closed my eyes and asked Satan and Lilith to take control of my hand and select a suitable song on my iPod (which is filled with occultic stuff). My hand started to move and selected a song. I pressed play, then opened my eyes. The selected song was "Deep Inside, I Plant the Devil's Seed" by Necrophagia, and I watched as Satan and Lilith materialized before me and planted the Black Flame within my body. I thought I had it inside me before that experience, but now I realize that it was my Initiation after years of dabbling with the Current. That said, my practice of the Current isn't nearly as extensive, or extreme, as some people's.

While I agree that Current 218 can be dangerous, I see no reason to believe that my internal Black Flame is being manipulated by someone without my knowledge. Is there anything that led to your conclusion, or is it just a wild guess?

Maxx wrote:Is it the 3rd or 4th Shin you are having issues with?
Shin? I'm not familiar the terminology that you are using. I'm having issues with the chakra located in the center of the chest. Strong emotions, especially love and hatred, seem to be associated with this chakra. When I'm trying to, for example, feed using masturbation, I'll connect to the person in question, push thoughts of love and ecstasy into them using this chakra, and feed off of the energies I recieve in return. (This also has the added bonus of making the person in question attracted to me in the Dayside, especially if done multiple times with that specific stated intent. I've had girls literally throwing themselves on the ground in less than two weeks using that technique... but I digress.) I call this chakra the heart chakra, and I'm not sure what you're referring to. Please keep in mind that I haven't yet read the AB, though it's on my to-do list.

But things have gotten a lot better, anyway. I've once again started feeding regularly (I've been neglectful of this, and pretty much everything else related to taking care of myself, in recent months). I've also noticed that regular breathing exercises, meditation, chants, spiritual exercise, and physical exercise are helping. I've got a ways to go, but I'm making progress. If I keep up my routine, I'll be back to normal in no time. I'm definitely through the worst of it.

Maxx wrote:My intent was to "fix it" but I now withdraw my "offer"
I can't help but notice your unorthodox use of scare quotes. Did I do something to offend you, or did I miss something or what?

Jonathan wrote:Careful with those words or soon you'll have one of those new kids claiming somewhere that mighty Victor said vampires have fangs. lol
We don't have fangs?

(I apologize if my grammar is bad. I'm kinda drunk at the moment. I tried to fix as much of it as I could.)
Lilith's Nightchild
Lilith's Nightchild
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.11.13 6:01

Lilith's Nightchild wrote:
Shin? I'm not familiar the terminology that you are using.
I think that was a typo and he meant Shen. The Egyptian energy centers as taught by the Asetians.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.11.13 9:00

I can't help but notice your unorthodox use of scare quotes. Did I do something to offend you, or did I miss something or what.

When I scanned your body I saw you were having issues in the heart area but I always like to confirm what I see.....so I asked you.  I also saw you read it 3 times without your reply.....so this indicated to me you were not really interested in having it "fixed".  Since you came here asking for help in that particular problem area I had offered to take care of it but when I saw it was not a priority with you.....I withdrew my "offer".   I do not use "scare quotes".  If I was going to send destruction  or "scare quotes" on anyone....I certainly would not venture to say anything at all to them.  Just sit back and watch results after it is done.....but no,  I am just a simple person....and I no longer have an interest in helping.  That alone is enough for my choosing to do or not do something.   When I really scan a person I see whether I have anything in common with that personality or not.....and it is my own choice whether I want to say "hello" or "not".  Effecting healing or destruction is an individual choice and I can damn sure follow my own path or decision in that way.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith's Nightchild 03.11.13 14:08

Maxx wrote:
I can't help but notice your unorthodox use of scare quotes. Did I do something to offend you, or did I miss something or what.

When I scanned your body I saw you were having issues in the heart area but I always like to confirm what I see.....so I asked you.  I also saw you read it 3 times without your reply.....so this indicated to me you were not really interested in having it "fixed".  Since you came here asking for help in that particular problem area I had offered to take care of it but when I saw it was not a priority with you.....I withdrew my "offer".   I do not use "scare quotes".  If I was going to send destruction  or "scare quotes" on anyone....I certainly would not venture to say anything at all to them.  Just sit back and watch results after it is done.....but no,  I am just a simple person....and I no longer have an interest in helping.  That alone is enough for my choosing to do or not do something.   When I really scan a person I see whether I have anything in common with that personality or not.....and it is my own choice whether I want to say "hello" or "not".  Effecting healing or destruction is an individual choice and I can damn sure follow my own path or decision in that way.
No one accused you of sending destruction, and you did use "scare quotes". "Scare quotes" are what you use when you want to bring a word or phrase into the world of the scary, discredited, or unbelievable. For example: 'Michelle Belanger just uses her "occult knowledge" as a way to make money.' The scare quotes in that sentence call Bellanger's occult knowledge into question. Usually, when someone uses them, the thing that they're trying to imply is obvious. When you put scare quotes around "fix it" and "offer", it wasn't clear what you were trying to imply, hence my confusion.

I rarely reply to anything I read online the first time I read it, especially when I don't understand what you're talking about, so no personal offence intended. And no one said that you have a choice or didn't have one; I don't know where you're getting that. I appreciate your original offer to help, even if it has been withdrawn, but I am fixing the problem, slowly but steadily.

The original problem of being under magickal attack has also been resolved. I've restored enough of my aura to repel the remaining negativity, and I no longer seem to be recieving new doses of it.
Lilith's Nightchild
Lilith's Nightchild
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician 18.11.13 13:10

I'm new here but I have quite a bit of experience in negative attacks. I'm a spiritual alchemist so I can add a few pointers that may help. Firstly energy is just energy, subtle energy moves in scalar waves around an energy flow. The danger comes with the velocity of oscillations and the intent & spell. The more you worry and frighten yourself, the more you bow to the incoming spell. if your incontrol & centred you have a greater defence. Energy moves in waves, the more movement you make the larger the ripple in the pond. All the energy you are producing worry, talking, defending is giving your opponent a target.
More practical advise is I would change the rules on him so his hate misses you. One thing most "overly clever" nasty magicians do is they only cast a spell on an energy signature. Like the discussion on shapeshifters, change for protection. If you drop off the grid for a few days, modify your energy you will get some power back. I also believe that a clear or opaque quartz crystal, side by side with a black tourmaline will require his energy to stretch the full spectrum and will loose velocity. Im happy to look at any spell or method he is using to see if I can find a hole or mistake in his delivery.
Hope some of this is helpful
Magician
Magician
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2