About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do?

+4
Tiet
Troublemaker
Jay Carter
Ramla-Meryt
8 posters

Go down

About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do? Empty About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do?

Post by Jay Carter 15.06.21 15:33

Starting around the age of like 8 I always enjoyed drawing out emotions from people. I always made a lot of positive & negative energy and it always had to be like that 24/7. I wanted to make some people laugh and on the other hand I always had to have somebody that consistently disliked me and I enjoyed absorbing their negative emotions towards me and tried generating more of that. I enjoyed generating anger and would often fight unfair in school fights as a kid to get the other people really pissed off when I felt bored. I'd often drink the blood from cuts and wounds I got as a kid, and since I had very bad motor skills, happened often. Other kids would call it weird and I knew that to an extent but enjoyed the shock value. It wasn't like an impulse or anything i felt compelled to do or an obsession, I just did it.

My childhood was decent and I had no major issues although I enjoyed pretending like I did so I could get people to feel bad for me.

I once briefly joined a group of Wiccan witches and they told me I was a naturally born Psychic Vampyre since I fed off of psychic energy, and they kicked me out. I read a lot of books and stuff about it but never could come to a clear conclusion about a few things
1. What of the three "Archetypes" am I? I learned a lot of shit from Michelle Bellenger and Father Sebastian's books and a few things mentioned multiple times were the Priests, Counselors and Warriors. How do I decide which one it is or should I know naturally?
2. I know there are a lot of "sects" so to speak. I know there's the Draconian Strigoi Vii, Nordic, Abrahamic, and more and I know the OSV is kind of taken as a joke. I don't enjoy following very specific sets of laws so I don't know if I should form my own House/Coven or if I should join something else.
3. When it comes to healing Etheric Wounds, Father Seb never got too in depth with how exactly I should visualize healing Etheric Wounds other that to imagine the tendrils healing them like a surgeons blade. Same thing w/ exorcisms.

He was very not descriptive on how to visualize it and I'm a very detail oriented person so this bugged me and I don't like feeling like a delusional edgy teenager who wears all black telling his mom "ooga chaka the darkness is a part of me mom" like most of the Magick practitioners so I'd like to know how exactly to visualize this stuff.

it all seems very vague and I'd like to have more in depth info on the topic.
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2021-06-15

Back to top Go down

About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do? Empty Re: About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do?

Post by Tiet 15.06.21 17:27

after all, it doesn't matter if I'm on the side of ROS or Aset. Ka, it matters the respect I assume exists between Asetien and Setieni ... I'm in a bad light because I didn't back down and I fought a whole gang of vampires who do not want to give his name because I just pronounced Aset.Ka ... as for who sees me as a troll is strictly their opinion which for me means nothing .. yes I worship Set and I feel close to ROS just because that's me and I have the power to say it. I apologize once again to the VF community if I bothered or was arrogant ... as for those who can't stand me and don't want me to be a voice, I will paraphrase Prince Marques

An Asetian never tries to talk louder than the crowd surrounding him. An Asetian becomes that crowd.
- Luis Marques
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do? Empty ???

Post by Jay Carter 15.06.21 17:34

Tiet wrote:after all, it doesn't matter if I'm on the side of ROS or Aset. Ka, it matters the respect I assume exists between Asetien and Setieni ... I'm in a bad light because I didn't back down and I fought a whole gang of vampires who do not want to give his name because I just pronounced Aset.Ka ... as for who sees me as a troll is strictly their opinion which for me means nothing .. yes I worship Set and I feel close to ROS just because that's me and I have the power to say it. I apologize once again to the VF community if I bothered or was arrogant ... as for those who can't stand me and don't want me to be a voice, I will paraphrase Prince Marques

An Asetian never tries to talk louder than the crowd surrounding him. An Asetian becomes that crowd.
- Luis Marques
what
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do? Empty Re: About Me & Any Advice On What I Should Do?

Post by Tiet 15.06.21 17:50

It was for another section the Rhea’ post..but now It can't be moved

Welcome Carter to the forum
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.06.21 18:04

Lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 15.06.21 18:26

I'd often drink the blood from cuts and wounds I got as a kid, and since I had very bad motor skills, happened often. Other kids would call it weird and I knew that to an extent but enjoyed the shock value.

To be honest, drinking your own blood is a fairly common kid thing.

1. What of the three "Archetypes" am I? I learned a lot of shit from Michelle Bellenger and Father Sebastian's books and a few things mentioned multiple times were the Priests, Counselors and Warriors. How do I decide which one it is or should I know naturally?

Vampirism does not work off of archetypes, certainly not those referred to in the work of Bellanger and Sebastiaan. Vampires are considerably more complicated and multi-faceted to the point where trying to pigeon-hole based on a set of limited skillsets is a waste of effort.

Referring to the Aset Ka/Asetians specifically, there are lineages. Asetianists may feel strongly drawn to what is publicly available on the lineages but this does not indicate identification, present or past.

2. I know there are a lot of "sects" so to speak. I know there's the Draconian Strigoi Vii, Nordic, Abrahamic, and more and I know the OSV is kind of taken as a joke. I don't enjoy following very specific sets of laws so I don't know if I should form my own House/Coven or if I should join something else.

Why join anything? You don't have to. There are plenty of groups of varying levels of seriousness out there - some more geared towards lifestylers, some who see vampirism as physiological, some who regard it as spiritual - but you can just learn on your own steam. Integrate what is useful, discard what is not.

Forming your own House/Coven is also not mandatory and it is absolutely laughable if one is made just to try and be seen of as respectable. Anyone who tries to tell you such is a fool. Again, it is not something that is mandatory.

3. When it comes to healing Etheric Wounds, Father Seb never got too in depth with how exactly I should visualize healing Etheric Wounds other that to imagine the tendrils healing them like a surgeons blade. Same thing w/ exorcisms.

Healing wounds of the subtle body takes a high degree of energetic awareness, skill and knowledge that is beyond the majority of what would be publicly available outside of closed orders.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Carter 15.06.21 18:50

Tiet wrote:It was for another section the Rhea’ post..but now It can't be moved

Welcome Carter to the forum

Thank you. I'm just trying to learn and gain knowledge faster and more in depth than what I can find on the surface through the Wiccan community which only provides the Psychic Vampire Codex and the Living Vampyre Grimoire. if you have any readings to recommend that don't follow strict religious practices please feel free to let me know
Jay Carter
Jay Carter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.06.21 19:09

Hello. Since you're new here I would strongly recommend taking Ramla-Meryt's post to heart as they offered some very good words of advice.
As for "Tiet" aka Anto Anghel I would recommend ignoring him as he has been trolling about the Aset Ka for over a year now and even harassing others.
If you're curious about Michelle and Sebastiaan and why we strongly advise against their teachings, you can probably find the articles from older members with a few searches within the forum.

I hope you find what you are seeking.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 15.06.21 19:19

I am more attracted to Red Order of Set (but they don't have an official site or official information..but from my instinct, I feel like the Vatican got them but the public is only a pray to God Set, my journey become by reading Asetian Bible and I recommend it there are interesting things... You can find interesting posts by Victor and Maktub also Aghrab on VF who I read them...
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 2:07

Rhea Kaye wrote: If you're curious about Michelle and Sebastiaan and why we strongly advise against their teachings, you can probably find the articles from older members with a few searches within the forum.

Honestly, I don't understand why Michelle and especially Sebastiaan get so much hate on this forum. I think we can all agree that Sebastiaan has copied a lot of teachings from elsewhere and uses the whole Vampirism thing as a means to promote his business. Still, he knows what he is doing and he is a skilled energy manipulator (if you doubt this, only ask yourself the question how and why he attracts his members). As for his writings, I will add what I said in another thread (not to double-post, just for completeness sake):

I personally find quite some value for beginners in the Vampyre Sanguinomicon of Father Sebastiaan, especially in the section of basic energy manipulation techniques. Michelle's Psychic Vampire Codex is in my opinion a bit more difficult to read, but basically contains similiar information.

So, to me the bottom line is: Are those writings at the same level as the Asetian Bible or similar literature? - No, certainly not.
Are Sebastiaan's and Michelle's books "worthless" because of this? - No. Especially Sebastiaan has copied from lots of other sources (not only the Asetian Bible, but also for example the Temple of Set), but those teachings are legit. Just don't go and buy fake fangs now because he recommends it Smile)
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 16.06.21 2:24

Tiet wrote:I am more attracted to Red Order of Set (but they don't have an official site or official information..but from my instinct, I feel like the Vatican got them but the public is only a pray to God Set, my journey become by reading Asetian Bible and I recommend it there are interesting things... You can find interesting posts by Victor and Maktub also Aghrab on VF who I read them...

The Red Order of Set would never admit such a soul as yours for any purpose. Your obsession is delusional. Set didn’t father you, and the Setians would never agree with your behavior or sayings.

Think about it. You are on the internet begging for attention. Sethians and Asetians are not worried about mundane things like your keyboard wars. You would need at least maturity, cunning wit and strength to be invited into the Red Order, three characteristics that you continuously fail to display here.

It’s not your “instinct” that told you that but previous posts and texts linking the ROS to monotheistic religions. It also would be your “intuition” rather if it were to come from your own thoughts, which it didn’t.

You are just one clear case who failed the most basic test of ego when treading into the occult. The more you type the more you display this.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 2:37

VedantaBlack wrote:It’s not your “instinct” that told you that but previous posts and texts linking the ROS to monotheistic religions.

Well, that link is obvious. That makes the ROS so different from the AK.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 17.06.21 12:07

Lightseeker wrote:
Rhea Kaye wrote: If you're curious about Michelle and Sebastiaan and why we strongly advise against their teachings, you can probably find the articles from older members with a few searches within the forum.

Honestly, I don't understand why Michelle and especially Sebastiaan get so much hate on this forum. I think we can all agree that Sebastiaan has copied a lot of teachings from elsewhere and uses the whole Vampirism thing as a means to promote his business. Still, he knows what he is doing and he is a skilled energy manipulator (if you doubt this, only ask yourself the question how and why he attracts his members). As for his writings, I will add what I said in another thread (not to double-post, just for completeness sake):

I personally find quite some value for beginners in the Vampyre Sanguinomicon of Father Sebastiaan, especially in the section of basic energy manipulation techniques. Michelle's Psychic Vampire Codex is in my opinion a bit more difficult to read, but basically contains similiar information.

So, to me the bottom line is: Are those writings at the same level as the Asetian Bible or similar literature? - No, certainly not.
Are Sebastiaan's and Michelle's books "worthless" because of this? - No. Especially Sebastiaan has copied from lots of other sources (not only the Asetian Bible, but also for example the Temple of Set), but those teachings are legit. Just don't go and buy fake fangs now because he recommends it Smile)

It’s ok if you don’t understand why they get so much “hate” here, you can’t know everything that happened but as it was mentioned previously alot of it is spoken about here on the forum.
He isn’t a skilled energy manipulator lol or Michelle, they have alot of people behind them because they prey on the vulnerable not because they are skilled energy manipulators. Anyone with solid grounds to stand on will see past their facade. Anything that is a bit valuable in their books is plagiarized and worse distilled and filtered through their shitty lense and I don’t want to be near something a person like that made, so should everyone else. Unless they want to filter through garbage deposited in their minds by them and even worse get misguided by them if they don’t have the right tools yet. My opinion is that no one really needs a book to learn basic energy manipulation, I see it as a dormant skill in every person, some just need more or less work to start using it. So yes Sebastians books are useless, unnecessary and therefore worthless.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 17.06.21 12:19

Jay Carter wrote:Starting around the age of like 8 I always enjoyed drawing out emotions from people. I always made a lot of positive & negative energy and it always had to be like that 24/7. I wanted to make some people laugh and on the other hand I always had to have somebody that consistently disliked me and I enjoyed absorbing their negative emotions towards me and tried generating more of that. I enjoyed generating anger and would often fight unfair in school fights as a kid to get the other people really pissed off when I felt bored. I'd often drink the blood from cuts and wounds I got as a kid, and since I had very bad motor skills, happened often. Other kids would call it weird and I knew that to an extent but enjoyed the shock value. It wasn't like an impulse or anything i felt compelled to do or an obsession, I just did it.

My childhood was decent and I had no major issues although I enjoyed pretending like I did so I could get people to feel bad for me.

I once briefly joined a group of Wiccan witches and they told me I was a naturally born Psychic Vampyre since I fed off of psychic energy, and they kicked me out. I read a lot of books and stuff about it but never could come to a clear conclusion about a few things

He was very not descriptive on how to visualize it and I'm a very detail oriented person so this bugged me and I don't like feeling like a delusional edgy teenager who wears all black telling his mom "ooga chaka the darkness is a part of me mom" like most of the Magick practitioners so I'd like to know how exactly to visualize this stuff.

it all seems very vague and I'd like to have more in depth info on the topic.

Also keep in mind that if someone is draining people it doesn’t mean they are a vampire, as these techniques are open to anyone for use and exploration. So what you are or aren’t is up to you to find out, but it’s not a fast process and one can easily get caught in their ego and delusions, just saying as a friendly warning. If you want to learn more about vampirism the Asetian Bible is a good start, and don’t forget the disclaimer at the start is there for a reason.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 18.06.21 7:31

hi Jay Carter
I hope you get the support, you need here.
I am sure you will, this is a good community.
Most of the people here are supportive.

I'm a little bit better now, at handling my Psy feeding.
Big thanks to Rhea Kaye for all the advice on grounding myself. Smile

Eilistraee
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2021-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down