Ashling
Demonia
Maxx
Dai_Moon
shinigami_kris
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A fake existance... - Page 2 Empty Re: A fake existance...

Post by Dai_Moon 17.06.14 6:28

Glad to hear shinigami_kris. Focus on the positive aspects in your life. Smile Your life, just remember that.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.06.14 10:02

Im truly sorry about your experience … And very sad to read that you two of you don't get along.

Your not just losing a lover, but also a friend :/

I hope you will get along again for the kids at least in the future … Im kinda going true sorta the same .. so I can relate … was with the same guy for 13 years and have a wonderful child with him.. but sadly we do not speak and he was pretty angry at me and still is after about 1 and a half year now …

I hope that you will work it out and find a way to cooperate.

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami_kris 23.07.14 3:58

Divine 277 wrote:Im truly sorry about your experience … And very sad to read that you two of you don't get along.

Your not just losing a lover, but also a friend :/

I hope you will get along again for the kids at least in the future … Im kinda going true sorta the same .. so I can relate …  was with the same guy for 13 years and have a wonderful child with him..  but sadly we do not speak and he was pretty angry at me and still is after about 1 and a half year now …

I hope that you will work it out and find a way to cooperate.

Sincerely Divine 277

Thank you for your kind words. Sorry to hear you're experiencing something similar. It's not fun... I'm in a better state of mind now. So all good!
shinigami_kris
shinigami_kris
Banned

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.07.14 6:46

I read of your problems.

Why not move the energies inward, work on the chakras as a mystical work, wherein joy possibly overflows, as do you hold a flower in your hand? "The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience" - Leo Tolstoy. Think peace, wish peace, and one may have peace. To control the breath when moving inwards can greatly enhance ones capacity to handle thought and emotion, just do cautiously, in right rhythm, intuit what is best for oneself. Focus on that inner light as a sparkling candle in the dark, lighting up the room. Have faith, as a golden shield around the heart.

But do not suppress anything; accept all emotion and thought, perhaps embrace them in your bosom and it may transform into a boquette of flowers (this is someting I myself am using as a mind technique); let it flow as the dam opened unto the river, cleansing itself in the white water.

Just as we have five outward senses they have corrresponding inward senses, can be used for examining oneself. The inner life is a beautiful mystical journey, but dominate in it strong as a tiger stalking the jungle; creativity are the waterfalls therein, the lagoons, the rivers. Connecting with the intelligence of the heart, is my quest. Many Yogis may do this, see how they sit in caves.

I have this in my storage of ideas, inspired by masters, which is enrichment; share and give and enrich, it enlarges the very storage out of which it were given and all may abound in happiness - it is a key to happiness, for the greater happiness in that of ours is that of others.

Remember, build the pillars of success.

Hope this helps, wishing the better for you.

Thank you.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami_kris 28.07.14 7:06

Thank you for your words of inspiration Mystic!

I will definately try to incorporate your advice in my daily life.
shinigami_kris
shinigami_kris
Banned

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum