Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences.

5 posters

Go down

Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences. Empty Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences.

Post by Tehom 25.07.14 3:14

Em Hotep.

As we have all experienced, at times, life will simply be.. difficult, to progress through. It cannot be denied, we have all had times of darkness in our lives, and some of us are still there, lingering. It can take but a simple way of words to achieve the realisation needed to be free from the captivity of negative energies.. to understand as your Higher Self, rather than your conscious mind. I will do my best in order to 'create' a few of these.. perhaps they will be of use to those of you that may need their assistance.

The physical body and the spiritual body are dual. They are one, but we can understand the difference between them both. When we are damaged by a spiritual injury, of sorts.. thinking with negative purpose often worsens said injury through depression, leading to greater spiritual damage.

It is not wise to prod a wound, if you wish for it to heal.. to continue tampering with it shall only worsen it's condition. Occupy yourself with more positive things.. and as you know, when your Mind is not on the matter of your present wound and is occupied elsewhere, it has healed without you even realising. It has become but a faded scar, and you hadn't noticed due to your focus on more positive aspects of life. The same principles apply.. an addition of 'medicine' will always help, the same as spiritual healing will help the soul, also.

Learn from the physical to understand the spiritual.. know they are dual. They work in the same ways.. just with different circumstances. Understanding simple things such as these will get you through the 'rough' times of life when other methods will not work.

A falling man does not expect to be saved.. as he does not expect to suddenly stop and begin progressing upwards again. If you are in the position of 'falling' into the nether areas of the dark.. you must realise your situation, and begin finding ways to ascend before you are to hit the bottom. Death follows the true end of the fall.. but know you have climbed your mountain high, and ascending further is far easier than it would be in the physical, of course. It is through the hand of a fellow climber that your fall is stopped.. it is why we should seek out help and assistance from others when we have begun to fall from the heights we have gotten to.

If we are to harm others, we are to be harmed by others. If we are to show harsh treatment and a lack of care for a friend, in time, the same will be returned to us. "You give out what you can take", so to speak.. another principle that applies to the polarity of all things. Life is no different to this.. it is not wise for anyone or anything to fight against life, for they will surely lose. One must shake hands with life, learn to love life and understand it, rather than fight against it. Do not be a slave.. but have love, respect, and understanding of it. "Smile at the world, and it'll smile right back at you." It is through this, harmony, and growth is achieved. A civilisation grows from it's inhabitants' cooperation, not their wars. Plants grow from the cooperation of cells.. life itself in all forms grows due to cooperation. The harmony of two. Balance. Duality.

Know that those who are to harm you and reject offerings of peace WILL be taught the error of their ways.. life is a beautiful thing, but by the Ancients, she can be the cruelest of maidens. Have only pity for those who are satisfied with negativity, death, torment and chaos.. they will suffer a fate far worse than most. If they are willing to hear you, and understand what you have to teach them, then perhaps you could try to guide them towards a balance. Sometimes, however.. some have descended too far for you to reach. Some will even harm you for attempting to assist them. It is best to leave these ones to it.

Be strong, but do not use your strength to overcome the fragile. This will only lead to chaos. The industrialisation of the world, trampling over nature, proves this. You need only look at the state it has plunged the world into to understand what it is I speak of.
Use your strength to guide others, to lift others from their fall, to form together a community that enough respect and love for nature to balance it's ability with it. Achieving this state of harmony with all things will guide you towards true enlightenment, the 'evolution' of the soul and the life within you. I understand it is difficult to make such a change in a world so opposite to what has been stated here.. but find those who dare to live in the ways of harmony amongst imbalance, the strong.. those are the ones it is wise to stay with.

I hope I have assisted you, and remember to smile at the world today with positivity.. find something less intense to occur py yourself, carefree, something that will leave you relaxed and joyous. You know yourself better than any other.. whether it be a book, film, out for a casual walk or perhaps going somewhere you normally wouldn't for a change, there is bound to be something that makes you happy.

Have refreshingly positive days for years to come  Smile 

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences. Empty Re: Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences.

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 25.07.14 3:42

Well, in my experience:

- Dualism is not about peace, on the contrary (see Peter Carroll's Liber Null for further information, or other chaos magic sources)
- The Self is also dual, so there can be no peace in your body or mind
- Conflicts are the real masters, the difficulties in life give you experiences
- In a dual world change is the only constant
- There is no Higher Self. One has a "Holy Guardian Angel", that's true, but it's just a center of your hollow Self, the "less dual thing in you"
- You can try to contact it, but it's paradoxically difficult
- In my opinion, those who call themselves vampires should accept their predatory nature. This can bring you (a sort of) peace.
- "Positive" = feels good for you / it's good for you
- "Negative" = feels bad for you / it's bad for you
- For example: if feeding brings you peace and energy, so if it feels good, then it's "positive", right?  Cool 
- Life is about seeking good feelings and avoiding bad ones in a constantly changing environment.

What do you think?
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences. Empty Re: Assistance in seeing clearly, in order to avoid negative presences.

Post by Divine 277 25.07.14 5:52

:9 good and evil is relative, something that is good for you doesn't necessarily be good for another Smile

I think generally it is good to focus on positivity and things that gives you joy doing … or learning.

However I also see quite an enigma here, cause if we don't acknowledge the bad, how can we then stop it ?

I have said for years that things are out of balance …
Witch humans have been for 1000 of years …
No one is really going to wake up, are they ?
Talk, talk and more talk …
No solutions …..

To be here is also to learn how to cope with one another …
People : NOT doing a good job there …

We can't really stop fighting with fighting … however it doesn't really help to love people to wake up ether …

The only time I see humans being able to work together despite background … is when there is a terrible catastrophe … the bigger, the better … cause then it seems humans finally realize that they really don't control shit and they also see , that they have to stand together to survive …

Really people ? Have to have a common enemy, to be able to work together for peace ?

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 25.07.14 6:22

Wise words, Divine 277!
You really understand human nature.

However, usually I do not recommend to use "good" and "bad" to describe natural duality.
Morality is dual, of course, as anything else in our world, but it's easier to simply ignore it at all.
Those who want to be good or bad are simply misguided. Morality is just one of society's dogmas.
Do not follow it - use it!
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 25.07.14 13:25

Primus Erebus Magnus wrote:Well, in my experience:

- Dualism is not about peace, on the contrary (see Peter Carroll's Liber Null for further information, or other chaos magic sources)
- There is no Higher Self. One has a "Holy Guardian Angel", that's true, but it's just a center of your hollow Self, the "less dual thing in you"
- In my opinion, those who call themselves vampires should accept their predatory nature. This can bring you (a sort of) peace.
- For example: if feeding brings you peace and energy, so if it feels good, then it's "positive", right?  Cool 
- Life is about seeking good feelings and avoiding bad ones in a constantly changing environment.

What do you think?

I think you have misunderstood me greatly. I was not suggesting dualism is about peace, peace and BALANCE are two very, very different things. Nor was I suggesting the self is balanced, as it is a point in the dualistic nature of the body and spirit. Of course there will be conflict, I was stating that it is important (and necessary) to find a BALANCE, overall. Higher self has multiple interpretive meanings and definitions based on what spiritual path/area you delve into it. I was referring to the inner state of being, the spiritual consciousness within all things. Accepting the predatory nature is a difficult stage for some.. but from personal experience, it can indeed be accomplished (quite easily) through understanding the Self.

The definitions of positive and negative energies and influences go far beyond simple 'feelings' and emotions. Here, one more, it seems you have misunderstood me. The primary goal of life itself is to exist in a balance. Running from the negative in life will not serve anyone well, it will only lead to failure. One must confront the energies with positive forces in order to form a balance.

I suggest further study on metaphysics to understand what it is I am discussing here. It seems you have picked apart the original post and haven't taken it for what it is.. this is not what it was intended for.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.07.14 13:56

Tehom, another great thread. Thanks for sharing. Myself enjoying read the topic.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 25.07.14 14:06

Tehom wrote:
Primus Erebus Magnus wrote:Well, in my experience:

What do you think?

I think you have misunderstood me greatly.  I was not suggesting dualism is about peace, peace and BALANCE are two very, very different things. Nor was I suggesting the self is balanced, as it is a point in the dualistic nature of the body and spirit. Of course there will be conflict, I was stating that it is important (and necessary) to find a BALANCE, overall. Higher self has multiple interpretive meanings and definitions based on what spiritual path/area you delve into it. I was referring to the inner state of being, the spiritual consciousness within all things. Accepting the predatory nature is a difficult stage for some.. but from personal experience, it can indeed be accomplished (quite easily) through understanding the Self.

The definitions of positive and negative energies and influences go far beyond simple 'feelings' and emotions. Here, one more, it seems you have misunderstood me. The primary goal of life itself is to exist in a balance. Running from the negative in life will not serve anyone well, it will only lead to failure. One must confront the energies with positive forces in order to form a balance.

I suggest further study on metaphysics to understand what it is I am discussing here. It seems you have picked apart the original post and haven't taken it for what it is.. this is not what it was intended for.

I perfectly understand everything you said - it's just I disagree with it. Wink
But that's just me.

As an ex-taoist, I really get what "balance" means.
But I think that's an illusion. There is no such thing as (perfect) balance.

Our "Self" has two goals (dualism, again), simultaneously:
- To BE in this dual world
- And to ESCAPE from it

But we cannot really escape from it - because we're part of it.
Well, it's a looong story and I really don't want to bore you.
(After all, dualism is the cause of this disagreement, too).  Laughing 
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.07.14 11:10

Tehom wrote:Em Hotep.

As we have all experienced, at times, life will simply be.. difficult, to progress through. It cannot be denied, we have all had times of darkness in our lives, and some of us are still there, lingering. It can take but a simple way of words to achieve the realisation needed to be free from the captivity of negative energies.. to understand as your Higher Self, rather than your conscious mind. I will do my best in order to 'create' a few of these.. perhaps they will be of use to those of you that may need their assistance.

The physical body and the spiritual body are dual. They are one, but we can understand the difference between them both. When we are damaged by a spiritual injury, of sorts.. thinking with negative purpose often worsens said injury through depression, leading to greater spiritual damage.

It is not wise to prod a wound, if you wish for it to heal.. to continue tampering with it shall only worsen it's condition. Occupy yourself with more positive things.. and as you know, when your Mind is not on the matter of your present wound and is occupied elsewhere, it has healed without you even realising. It has become but a faded scar, and you hadn't noticed due to your focus on more positive aspects of life. The same principles apply.. an addition of 'medicine' will always help, the same as spiritual healing will help the soul, also.

Learn from the physical to understand the spiritual.. know they are dual. They work in the same ways.. just with different circumstances. Understanding simple things such as these will get you through the 'rough' times of life when other methods will not work.

A falling man does not expect to be saved.. as he does not expect to suddenly stop and begin progressing upwards again. If you are in the position of 'falling' into the nether areas of the dark.. you must realise your situation, and begin finding ways to ascend before you are to hit the bottom. Death follows the true end of the fall.. but know you have climbed your mountain high, and ascending further is far easier than it would be in the physical, of course. It is through the hand of a fellow climber that your fall is stopped.. it is why we should seek out help and assistance from others when we have begun to fall from the heights we have gotten to.

If we are to harm others, we are to be harmed by others. If we are to show harsh treatment and a lack of care for a friend, in time, the same will be returned to us. "You give out what you can take", so to speak.. another principle that applies to the polarity of all things. Life is no different to this.. it is not wise for anyone or anything to fight against life, for they will surely lose. One must shake hands with life, learn to love life and understand it, rather than fight against it. Do not be a slave.. but have love, respect, and understanding of it. "Smile at the world, and it'll smile right back at you." It is through this, harmony, and growth is achieved. A civilisation grows from it's inhabitants' cooperation, not their wars. Plants grow from the cooperation of cells.. life itself in all forms grows due to cooperation. The harmony of two. Balance. Duality.

Know that those who are to harm you and reject offerings of peace WILL be taught the error of their ways.. life is a beautiful thing, but by the Ancients, she can be the cruelest of maidens. Have only pity for those who are satisfied with negativity, death, torment and chaos.. they will suffer a fate far worse than most. If they are willing to hear you, and understand what you have to teach them, then perhaps you could try to guide them towards a balance. Sometimes, however.. some have descended too far for you to reach. Some will even harm you for attempting to assist them. It is best to leave these ones to it.

Be strong, but do not use your strength to overcome the fragile. This will only lead to chaos. The industrialisation of the world, trampling over nature, proves this. You need only look at the state it has plunged the world into to understand what it is I speak of.
Use your strength to guide others, to lift others from their fall, to form together a community that enough respect and love for nature to balance it's ability with it. Achieving this state of harmony with all things will guide you towards true enlightenment, the 'evolution' of the soul and the life within you. I understand it is difficult to make such a change in a world so opposite to what has been stated here.. but find those who dare to live in the ways of harmony amongst imbalance, the strong.. those are the ones it is wise to stay with.

I hope I have assisted you, and remember to smile at the world today with positivity.. find something less intense to occur py yourself, carefree, something that will leave you relaxed and joyous. You know yourself better than any other.. whether it be a book, film, out for a casual walk or perhaps going somewhere you normally wouldn't for a change, there is bound to be something that makes you happy.

Have refreshingly positive days for years to come  Smile 

Thank you Smile i Realized that my self (again … shakes head ..lol.. ) on friday . i really loved reading the post Smilesunny Thank you.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami_kris 28.07.14 7:26

I loved the first post tehom! Very inspirational. I will be thinking about this post every time I feel like shit from the weight of the world. Thank you
shinigami_kris
shinigami_kris
Banned

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 30.07.14 5:34

I'm glad to have helped you both.  Smile 
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down