Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration

3 posters

Go down

Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration Empty Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration

Post by ExceptionalNature 08.02.15 1:20

Dear Vampires,

I am a student at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design.
I am interested in documenting the stories of those who choose to identify themselves as vampires. I know very little of the vastness of Vampirism's culture; but seek to change that through meeting, communicating, and learning.
I work in the photographic medium and write.
View some of my work at my website cargocollective.com/grantdemesquita

Please contact me if you are interested. I look forward to meeting your acquaintance.

Thank you,

Grant D.

ExceptionalNature
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-06

http://cargocollective.com/grantdemesquita

Back to top Go down

Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration Empty Re: Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration

Post by Stapleraindrop 08.02.15 2:05

If you want fun responses try temple of the vampire, vampire masquerade sites, House Khepher or 'vampire bars'. Far more people in those groups identify with being a vampire, and the vampire culture. Most people here study vampirism as a topic more so than the culture that has erupted from it.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration Empty Re: Human Vampire Fine Art Collaboration

Post by Jonathan 08.02.15 3:53

What Staple said is true if you seek to learn more about the fictional and roleplaying side of vampirism however if your interests go deeper you must know there is a true vampire culture hidden from what is to be found in pop culture and tv. That's not something easy to dabble in just  for fun not to mention dangerous. So it all comes down to what you're looking for.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down