Troublemaker
Nightshade
Jonathan
Gargoyle
9 posters

Go down

Opposers of Asetianism Empty Opposers of Asetianism

Post by Gargoyle 13.01.16 18:05

This entry could actually be labelled in the "Sethians" category but there is more to it than just that so I decided to place it in the "Off Topic" category.

Greetings. On two separate recent occasions I was having a discussion with a few people about the occult and I tried to steer the conversation my way so that I could for the most part incorporate Asetianism into it. In both situations they seemed to oppose and deny anything to do with it or the deep mysteries of life, the realms of existence, how reality operates, etc. They were obviously ignorant to the path of Asetianism and they were not willing to listen or try to understand it further, not even giving it a chance. They were also trying to generalize things and put Asetianism and other metaphysical practices into boxes - not seeing the bigger picture. This is a testimony of how true it is that too often people fear what they don't understand. How dishonorable it is to attack something you know nothing about. One of the people present was so close-minded he didn't even want me to explain my beliefs, practices, or anything to do with Asetianism at all. Shameful to see people so focused on the mundane and organized religion, with indoctrination.

On a side-note, this reminds me... it seems the Sethians are achieving their goals in keeping people focused on the materialistic world. The Red Order of Seth want blind followers while the Aset Ka want those who seek truth and question everything; those who never readily accept a new idea without investigating first; those who focus on the higher subtle realms, rather than the physical...

My first question is, what is the best way to handle those who just don't have the eyes to see? Is it wiser to not even try, to conserve time and energy? Or is it worth it to try to convince them if you think they're interested even in the slightest? Sometimes it's best not to introduce certain people to certain paths... especially the darker ones.

My second question is, what do you think the Sethians are up to? What tactics and practices do you think they are using? What do you think their ultimate agenda is? In other words, what are any of your speculations about the followers of Seth? I am curious to know what other Asetianists and like-minded individuals think about these topics. Thank you for any replies or interactions. Em Hotep. Pharaoh
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Opposers of Asetianism Empty Re: Opposers of Asetianism

Post by Jonathan 13.01.16 20:35

Sethians have always prospered through ignorance as that's their greatest weapon. This is not to say that Sethians themselves are ignorant as they are known to be wise and powerful but they control others through ignorance. Although their name and family is largely unknown to most of the population they are probably the strongest force in this world with millions of people under their influence but of course this is unknown to those who don't study these things. You're right when you talk about locking people into a materialistic mindset as that is another of their ways of influence and it's a very dangerous thing because as you can see most people in these modern times are completely obsessed with the materialistic world. Look at Facebook and other social networks as an example and how many people only care about how they look or how they dress or what they can purchase. See a timeline filled with selfies and show off and you have found an empty person. These posers are often slaves to the materialistic power of the Sethians they just don't know about it. They are easy targets. But of course we can't only blame Sethians for people's stupidity and ignorance, many embrace mindless lives and only have themselves to blame. We are all free as the Asetians teach us so we shouldn't blame others when we see someone embracing a materialistic life of ignorance as it's their own fault as well.
Now you ask what are the goals and agendas of the Red Order of Seth but that no one really knows and no one can tell you. Their quest and objectives are ancient but this is a war they have been fighting for centuries. I'm sure there is much more to all of this that we don't know about, but a good subject for debate no doubt.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 13.01.16 23:32

How to handle those without eyes to see is a good question Gargoyle. I believe there is no simple answer because it depends on the situation. Some deserve our time and patience and if we invest ourselves in explaining, educating and helping we may bring further illumination or at the very least some door for growth. Others are a waste of time because they enjoy their blindness, fearing truth and fact. Some will run away from anything you may say and lock themselves inside their bubble, rejecting all forms of knowledge. To try or not to try is up to the individual. I see here people who are always understanding and willing to help others, such as Jonathan has done even on the face of arrogance and insults from others. That's definitely noble and speaks highly of him. It comes down to what you want to do and your personality. Also how patient you can be in dealing with the ignorance of others.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.01.16 3:08

Gargoyle wrote:My second question is, what do you think the Sethians are up to? What tactics and practices do you think they are using? What do you think their ultimate agenda is?

I think at least some aspects of that can be meditated upon by looking at the section of the Book of Orion, From Purity to Dust. Looking at the Seven Sacred Pillars, as well as the Was can also be useful in trying to get a glimpse of their goals. As I'm sure many would agree with, the war between the Asetians and Sethians was not just about control of Egypt. It's a really complex subject that many have debated and discussed for years before I even showed up here and learned of all this, and there is a lot that stays hidden and must be meditated about.

I do agree with Jonathan here, some people only have themselves to blame for their own spiritual failures. Despite the fact that most of the world currently lies in a state of spiritual ignorance, there is always a choice. Yes, sometimes it can be more socially painful to detach yourself and do something other than post selfies, worry about sports teams like they are the only relevant thing on the planet to even discuss, and 'follow the herd', but some people are trapped merely as a consequence of their very own weaknesses and failures.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.01.16 3:48

Rhea Kaye wrote:I do agree with Jonathan here, some people only have themselves to blame for their own spiritual failures. Despite the fact that most of the world currently lies in a state of spiritual ignorance, there is always a choice. Yes, sometimes it can be more socially painful to detach yourself and do something other than post selfies, worry about sports teams like they are the only relevant thing on the planet to even discuss, and 'follow the herd', but some people are trapped merely as a consequence of their very own weaknesses and failures.

Let me just add so that I won't be wrongly interpreted that I see nothing wrong with photography and people sharing that but we all know what type of people I was talking about.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.01.16 3:51

I think your own point was quite clear although I might have over-generalized it. What I meant to reference was the common Facebook situations where you can see the vanity oozing from the person in their photos. There is a difference I can see in someone's energy, between them simply adding photos and posting them out of vanity.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.01.16 4:11

Rhea Kaye wrote:I think your own point was quite clear although I might have over-generalized it. What I meant to reference was the common Facebook situations where you can see the vanity oozing from the person in their photos. There is a difference I can see in someone's energy, between them simply adding photos and posting them out of vanity.

I understood your meaning and didn't find it overgeneralized. I was speaking mostly to others, particularly those who enjoy reading, judging and criticizing everything we say without having the stomach to confront us here on our face. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 14.01.16 10:15

Thank you all for the replies! I sure have a lot to meditate on.
I will post a more thorough reply/update when I have done more studying and research on the matter.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.01.16 17:04

Honestly, I do not see Sethians as opponents to the impediment of a student become Asetianist, actually where they go is implemented many tips for Asetian culture, they never have control over true spirituality without mentioning Asetian magick and this is a very real fact.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.01.16 18:15

I agree with that completely. It has to do with one's own preference or choice. One person has an interest in a program while another person sees no benefit and has no interest and is not drawn towards it. This has as much to do with the situation Gargoyle mentioned initially. Not everyone will be drawn to a particular course of action.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.01.16 11:48

Agreed. Thank you.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 15.01.16 23:33

There is no fault in trying. Speak of your path, belief and truth without fear as the Asetians say and inspire to do. You may aid a stranger in finding their inner strength and uncovering a gateway to the higher mysteries but if not, at least you have unleashed alchemical chaos with the potential to change and transform that comes with every form of Asetian knowledge.

No one is indifferent to the Asetian spark and energy. Some embrace it and others fear it, reacting with anger or insult as a reflection of that uniquely Asetian power. It's brilliant to observe once you understand how powerful of a tool it can be.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 10.02.16 2:06

I do not believe that one should "handle" or try to convince those that do not have the eyes to see...If it is meant for them to see, they will be able to when the time is right, if ever...Is it worth it? Well, that is for to you to decide...Our perceptions create our individual realities...That being said, even when we appear to resonate with another being on a harmonious level, we will still remain discordant...Just imagine the frustration we can bring upon ourselves and others by attempting to change the perceptions of someone that is not on our frequency whatsoever...This applies to our every day lives, and things of a spiritual nature...I would say the best thing is to share whatever it is you would like to impart, and then let the chips fall where they may...

Why do you feel that it is not wise to introduce one to a certain path that may be considered dark or predatory? When you shatter the individual reality of a person, the process that follows remains the same...That being said, does the medium with which you destroyed their reality or disillusionment really matter in the grand scheme of things? You still were the catalyst for that "Alchemical Chaos" as @Victor stated, and I love the term! I consider it a form of what people would compare to, playing god..There is nothing wrong with that, just be sure it is something you are capable of as there are consequences for every action...It is not meant for everyone...I think a great example of what is positive vs. negative is leading someone to the fire, and not being able to handle it vs. leading someone through the fire and being able to stand next to them the entire time if necessary...I hope my analogy/metaphor here makes sense and you can read between the lines as there are multiple ways of interpreting this...

I don't really concern myself with speculating about what the Sethians are up to being honest...I am pretty much on the out of sight, out of mind principal on this matter for the moment...I believe the Aset Ka has it all under control...I have never been to a physical meeting of the Aset Ka, nor have I been given a way to know who the current members are or contact them in the present incarnation...I feel that if there was something urgent or serious going on they would make it known to the "Unawakened Asetians" and/or practicing Asetianists...Those are just my thoughts  Very Happy
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 26.03.16 23:06

The best way I think is when the body language of the person shows openness, given that it is a face to face conversation. With eye contact and proximity, and no interruptions, there could be progress made. Once a person sits back and crosses their arms or makes a face, my mind shows me a window being closed. There goes their attention span, especially if they look away.

Conditioning a person prior to opening them up to the experience can be a good way to convince them. When you relate these concepts to examples that are familiar with them, it could possibly start to solidify the grounds upon which to have the conversation.

A parallel… Working with spirits require time. Some feed misinformation to those who are not ready or WANT to believe delusions. (E.A. K for example.) Some spirits hold back the information until they feel that it is earned or that the time is right for it to come out. Spirit interactions in this way work a lot like interactions from person to person do, especially in a mentorship. Perhaps the fact you attempted to bring up the subject will inspire them to want to seek answers for themselves one day. Even if they do not, they had an encounter that was a chance for them to open up their minds.

Out of all those that say no, no, no, and refuse to see the enrichment of listening, perhaps some will think to themselves and want to come around. It happens, you already set the topic. Sometimes people are too self-absorbed to want to show you that they are listening.

Jonathan poses some very valuable points with social media. That vanity certainly stretches to human interactions. If you are talking to someone about themselves, they may be totally open to what you say, even if you don’t mean it. People love having their ego stroked and blown up. It’s very off-putting. But narcissism does drive lack of interest in deeper subjects. Whatever plan there is in store to keep people asleep continues to succeed, but then there are those in the underground that seek to educate themselves and to find truth. Because of their intentions and their dedication, I am a believer that they find it.

Knowledge is earned in some cases, perhaps to keep the natural order.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.03.16 3:52

I agree with most of what is being said. Good discussion and a broad range of intelligent opinions.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down