arroks150
l.h.e.e
Maxx
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maxx is dead Empty Maxx is dead

Post by Maxx 17.12.16 7:32

The continuous list of fools and idiots coming into this forum killed Maxx.
He no longer is alive in this realm. He has moved on into another dimension. Whether it is one lower or higher than this one, will let you decide where you think he went.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Maxx is dead Empty Re: Maxx is dead

Post by Maxx 17.12.16 8:06

Sorry. Instead of fools and idiots, that will be changed to misguided individuals. Anyway, either way, the end result is the same. And certainly, does not refer to every individual coming in the door. Good luck.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 18.12.16 15:35

Where are you going

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Maxx is dead Empty in

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 16:44

I am going to my estate I live in between lives.  It is located overlooking the White Cliffs of Dover on the English side looking towards France.   It is a beautiful estate with a fantastic library of important material.  I promise I will not be too far away from this dimension as anything with form can be found in a lower vibrational state of mass.  It exists on the same site of the 3rd and 4th dimensional level except unable to be seen by a 3rd-dimensional consciousness of lower construct. When one gets higher in vibration there would be no mass of energy like this as it exists in light and sound only....no mass.

This is the same situation that exists with all of the Egyptian Temples of great past importance. On the sites you see today that have been destroyed or even the ones that are not in use, you can find the similar type construction that exists located in a higher vibrational dimension being used today by others that have changed the vibrational pattern and have moved into that realm. This is why in some cases you have reports of people seeing spirit beings going through walls coming and going in or out of those places today.....and then disappearing. These are the beings that exist very close to this vibration but it is on a higher level of sorts.  I will be there from time to time whenever a solid 3rd-dimensional person posts unseemly material requesting info about how they can find out if they could be a real vampire or whether they should drink blood from their mates neck or if anyone here would give them info on their vampire status.  Mainly, the lost and the delusional. lol.

I will remove myself and go off on holiday to the best place I know when this happens and let others deal with these questions and answer this folly.  Therefore, not having to deal with folly will make me jolly continuously,  and I will stay in a much better mood with my black cat familiar.  

I have had some great visits there with some of my Spirit friends that come calling...which I will fail to mention here...hehe.  I do hope that will suffice in reply to your question.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 18.12.16 16:58

Yes , it suffices in reply to my question...hehehe

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 17:13

very good, then.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by arroks150 28.03.19 12:44

Hello Maxx my name is Eric i was told you are very knowledgeable about all things vampire. I am in a bit of a weird situation and would you advice preferrably in a private message.

arroks150
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.03.19 13:01

no. board is all open.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by arroks150 28.03.19 13:40

Fair enough. So a couple days ago i had a vampire transformation spell cast on me. Yesterday I was at work clraning the pool and i noticed within 10 minutes of being out in the direct sunlight my arms begsn to turn beat red, my stomach and back began to ach like i wss being dehydrated from the inside. So i wear blackout sunglasses for obvious reasons and i drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Is there a way for me to be in the sunlight without being in pain or being drained of my energy. Or does it eventually work itself out? Ur advice is most appreciated.

arroks150
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.03.19 13:42

Rolling Eyes
Well, this should be good. Very Happy
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.03.19 13:43

Need help? All of that is fake. The sun can burn anyone. Also, I think Maxx might hit you over the head.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.03.19 13:48

So, you have come in after discussing it with your friends.  The above is a copy of your original post.  lol. I read it earlier.

So if you have had a successful spell cast on you and it worked, you certainly would know who in the hell the spell came from, wouldn't you?  Why is it that you did not contact them with the above question?  Do you think we are complete idiots here or is this another R.L. Susko piece of crap?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.03.19 13:50

If you want me to remove the spell, it will probably kill you. Is that ok with you?

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.03.19 14:05

The next best option you have is always wearing a complete HazMat suit when going out during the day anytime, anywhere. Otherwise, option number one may best the best advice for you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by arroks150 28.03.19 14:40

Well i feel foolish now. This obviously was a complete waste of my time and yours. Thank ill figure it out of my own.

arroks150
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.03.19 16:09

Really???

It takes me an hour and a half to watch 60 mins on TV.

I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.03.19 17:06

Maxx wrote:Do you think we are complete idiots here or is this another R.L. Susko piece of crap?

lol!

Best comment in a while. Robert Sushko is a staple of trolling history.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 16:29

Maxx wrote:The continuous list of fools and idiots coming into this forum killed Maxx.
He no longer is alive in this realm. He has moved on into another dimension.  Whether it is one lower or higher than this one, will let you decide where you think he went.

Are you a walking dead?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 16:34

not at all. I have my own Merkavah I travel in.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 17:16

Maxx wrote:not at all.  I have my own Merkavah I travel in.

Is yours a pyramid intersected with other pyramid upside down or do you have the one that is a tetrahedron intersected with other tetrahedron upside down?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:24

Neither. mine is designed very similarly to the larger one that is outside of our atmosphere presently. The biggest dif is that mine is only sized for a single individual while my family is dwelling in a larger one miles and miles long. Again, how is this fitting into any research?.....Thomas
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 17:43

Maxx wrote:Neither.  mine is designed very similarly to the larger one that is outside of our atmosphere presently.  The biggest dif is that mine is only sized for a single individual while my family is dwelling in a larger one miles and miles long.  Again, how is this fitting into any research?.....Thomas

Maximillian, Merkabah or merkavah if you prefer, is a very old concept of "vehicle". Is the only way to arrive at the Hekhalot using a Merkabah? I really like those Hebrew concepts, it seems someone try to teach in another way using Noah story.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:48

Not at all. Entirely a misconception. You can use a Toyota Camry as your vehicle if it suits your consciousness best. Beings in the 5th and 6th dimensions still use vehicles to move from place to place BECAUSE it is a mental concept and is much easier to condition and have the mind become accustomed to the method of moving.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:49

That word actually means chariot.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:52

Actually one of my best friends uses her Mercedes and is perfectly fine with that concept.

But I was in contact with my family outside the region of this planet long before I became aware of the flower of life that is now taught here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next