Maxx is dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maxx is dead

Post by Maxx on 17.12.16 7:32

The continuous list of fools and idiots coming into this forum killed Maxx.
He no longer is alive in this realm. He has moved on into another dimension. Whether it is one lower or higher than this one, will let you decide where you think he went.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2492
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxx is dead

Post by Maxx on 17.12.16 8:06

Sorry. Instead of fools and idiots, that will be changed to misguided individuals. Anyway, either way, the end result is the same. And certainly, does not refer to every individual coming in the door. Good luck.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e on 18.12.16 15:35

Where are you going

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

in

Post by Maxx on 18.12.16 16:44

I am going to my estate I live in between lives.  It is located overlooking the White Cliffs of Dover on the English side looking towards France.   It is a beautiful estate with a fantastic library of important material.  I promise I will not be too far away from this dimension as anything with form can be found in a lower vibrational state of mass.  It exists on the same site of the 3rd and 4th dimensional level except unable to be seen by a 3rd-dimensional consciousness of lower construct. When one gets higher in vibration there would be no mass of energy like this as it exists in light and sound only....no mass.

This is the same situation that exists with all of the Egyptian Temples of great past importance. On the sites you see today that have been destroyed or even the ones that are not in use, you can find the similar type construction that exists located in a higher vibrational dimension being used today by others that have changed the vibrational pattern and have moved into that realm. This is why in some cases you have reports of people seeing spirit beings going through walls coming and going in or out of those places today.....and then disappearing. These are the beings that exist very close to this vibration but it is on a higher level of sorts.  I will be there from time to time whenever a solid 3rd-dimensional person posts unseemly material requesting info about how they can find out if they could be a real vampire or whether they should drink blood from their mates neck or if anyone here would give them info on their vampire status.  Mainly, the lost and the delusional. lol.

I will remove myself and go off on holiday to the best place I know when this happens and let others deal with these questions and answer this folly.  Therefore, not having to deal with folly will make me jolly continuously,  and I will stay in a much better mood with my black cat familiar.  

I have had some great visits there with some of my Spirit friends that come calling...which I will fail to mention here...hehe.  I do hope that will suffice in reply to your question.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e on 18.12.16 16:58

Yes , it suffices in reply to my question...hehehe

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner