Jonathan
Kalb
Lewella Spade
oshun9
Naoom
draes'ak varul
17 posters

Go down

My Story and Sandan'a Coven Recruiting, New Vampire Coven Empty My Story and Sandan'a Coven Recruiting, New Vampire Coven

Post by draes'ak varul 09.02.17 14:31

Ok so I was turned in the most unusual way, It was through choice, however it was not as you would expect.

I am a Taoist Wiccan and I heard rumors of beings called vampires and was intrigued. I did research and found out about a goddess called Selene, and how she was a goddess of the night, darkness and the moon. I did a blood ritual that called a vampire to me:

1. Ask Selene to send a vampire to turn you.
2. Selene says, you must complete three trials one of body, mind and soul.
- Trial of the body: spill blood into a pentagram.
- Trial of the mind: destroy and purge all myths about vampires that you may know.
- Trial of the soul: Pray Selene's prayer, which is a latin prayer to called a vampire.
3. After this selene will send a vampire to turn you, which for me was non physical. A male vampire contacted me via telepathy, he didnt tell me his name but he took me through a process.
- Imagine the chakras
- He sent dark energy
- Imagine the chakras turning from lights to rotating moons.

So it is completely possible to turn someone psychically, remember we are all energy and energy holds our essence, so if we transfer it to someone we can turn them.

After a few hours I got a headache. Then after another few hours I got flu symptoms. I was infected with an endogenous retrovirus called V5, the vampire virus.

The symptoms disappeared after a day so it wasnt flu. I started getting very hungry and nothing was satisfying it. I bought a beef steak and cooked it rare. This seemed to help a little.

I began to adopt a nocturnal lifestyle, and stayed up all night, with all lights off. My psychic abilities increased, sunlight gives me a headache now.

I began experimenting with turning and draining, I turned 5 people through energy means, all experienced symptoms similar to me, for no more than 3 days.

I began to wonder if its actually ethical to turn people without their permission, and setup a ethics ruleset to live by.

I created the Sandan'a Coven shortly after, creating a facebook page and posts to teach about vampires. And turn anyone willing.

I haven't got sick since then which was 3 months ago, all I get is headaches from the sun.

This is my story so far, now I seek members to fill my coven.

The rules and admission process are simple:

1. All new members must be turned and monitored for a week, reporting truthfully their symptoms. If all goes well they will be accepted as a member.
2. All members must agree that they won't turn others without their explicit permission first. EXCEPTION: Someone is dieing of cancer or a life threatening illness, you yourself must judge if you could live with yourself for possibly saving that persons life at a cost.
3. All members must agree that they won't drink blood from others without their explicit permission. Draining energy is acceptable.
4. All members must accept and respect all other members actions and decisions. Remember we all have free will.

If you accept all the above you are welcome to join the Sandan'a Coven.

Please post on this page to join or be turned.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story and wish you all a good existence. Please answer with open minds and open hearts.

Namaste
Draes'ak Varul

draes'ak varul
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-02-09

Back to top Go down

My Story and Sandan'a Coven Recruiting, New Vampire Coven Empty Re: My Story and Sandan'a Coven Recruiting, New Vampire Coven

Post by Naoom 10.02.17 0:57

Greetings and welcome to the foum. Me and most of the active members of this forum consider being a Vampire to be a condition of the soul. There is a difference between the beings you call vampires and the Vampires who have a different soul that a human and their nature is divine and inhuman. The Vampires I am talking about have an immortal soul or Ba. If you are interested to learn about vampirism I suggest you to buy and read the Asetian bible. It holds important information about Vampires and other subjects. Several people on this forum used to be Wiccans and now are studying far more advanced systems. I suggest you to do the same. I can tell the nature of your soul is human by your energy signature for to become a Vampire is to die and be reborn.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

My Story and Sandan'a Coven Recruiting, New Vampire Coven Empty Re: My Story and Sandan'a Coven Recruiting, New Vampire Coven

Post by draes'ak varul 10.02.17 2:50

How would one go about becoming a true vampire? Then?

draes'ak varul
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 10.02.17 2:53

Let's talk private, ok? I want to help but this kind of information should not be available for everyone to see. Smile
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by draes'ak varul 10.02.17 2:59

Ive inboxed you

draes'ak varul
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by oshun9 10.02.17 5:58

I'm new here and still learning, but that sounds pretty cool.
oshun9
oshun9
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 10.02.17 8:16

George Gosdas wrote:Let's talk private, ok? I want to help but this kind of information should not be available for everyone to see. Smile

I feel that draes'ak varul,want's a family of some kind. I came to this forum looking for people who share my kind of interest in vampire, Magic and the support from the many different people who are on this site.I really don't like that you are going behind people's on this forum's back.If Draes'ak varul, wants to talk about stuff like how to become a true vampire please exchange skype or facebook names. But just becareful!
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 10.02.17 8:20

I already talked with him. Check your private message and I will show you why I told him to go private. If you are a vampire as you claim you should know that this kind of knowledge shouldn't be for everyone.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 10.02.17 8:24

I would show you something but I changed my mind.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.02.17 14:10

scratch
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by draes'ak varul 10.02.17 14:59

Ok so it turns out i'm not an asetian vampire, I'm of selene's lineage. I will be making a website for like minded vampires, There will be no leader, just a community. If you are interested please say and I will post up the url when made.

draes'ak varul
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.02.17 2:06

If you ask me this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense.

Can the admins please move this to Off Topic or just delete it?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 11.02.17 10:26

Jonathan wrote:If you ask me this whole thread is just a bunch of nonsense.

Can the admins please move this to Off Topic or just delete it?

Moved.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.02.17 3:09

Sybil, a Ban is not a bad choise. I'm not really of the opinion have unstable people around here. Plus you never know what they do in private.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 12.02.17 5:02

I vote to let him stay. He is not unstable but rather confunsed. He won't be a problem here, in my opinion.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel69 12.02.17 8:55

Oh I dunno... I'll try and report back here in four,three months. You know how they medicated me at 17. I think I'm getting over it. I'll take a picture now and a picture in about four months ... Just... Don't laugh... Oh come on Aaron!!!! Just go easy on the criticism. I'll see you in June bye.

Weasel69
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Onwubualili Harold Ogemdi 11.06.21 10:09

I would like to join your coven. Can you turn me?

Onwubualili Harold Ogemdi
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2021-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.06.21 10:24

Yes, we can. Just pay us 3000 dollars. Devil

Just kidding. Not the right forum. Next!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.06.21 12:27

Isn't this the annoying guy who has been sending money scams on Vampirology?
Yuck. Hard pass.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 11.06.21 13:03

Yachs silent silent
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 15.06.21 13:27

draes'ak varul wrote:
- Trial of the soul: Pray Selene's prayer, which is a latin prayer to called a vampire.

I do not want to comment on the validity of the rest of this post, but I have never heard of a Latin prayer to Selene and can also find nothing of this sort in our archives, at least at first glance. Also, I am a bit confused why an Greek goddess would employ a Latin prayer, unless it is a later translation in some medieval grimoire. Please be so kind as to either post or PM me the Latin prayer. I am quite fluent in Latin and would like to take a look at it. Thank you.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaiza 28.06.21 7:11

Im willing to one of you with all my heart to be a vampire and i respectrd the rules..

Elaiza
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2021-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessavampire 30.07.21 5:56

Naoom wrote:Let's talk private, ok? I want to help but this kind of information should not be available for everyone to see. Smile

Hello what do you mean I am new hear and I am very interested to be a vampire

Vanessavampire
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2021-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RosaRose 08.04.22 6:24

That way you can't turn anyone into a vampire...

RosaRose
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2022-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Umbra 17.04.22 4:10

Interesting

Lunar Umbra
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2022-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down