Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes? Empty Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes?

Post by Lewella Spade 24.02.17 17:41

I know it is way off topic...But, I am sick and tired of the usual movies such as Interveiw with a vampire (although I own the special edition blu-ray), I am tired of watching Vampire Knight season one and two. I know I have not been the nicest person on this forum. I am just trying to lighten things up.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes? Empty Re: Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes?

Post by Leelahel 13.03.17 14:58

Are you sure you're in the right forum? Why would anybody who is a member here be interested in talking about anime?

??????

Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes? Empty Re: Does anyone know of any good vampire movies or animes?

Post by Heruset 14.03.17 5:59

She's a vampire enthusiast

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSerpent 03.04.17 5:36

Hi, to answer the 2nd question also. This is an off-topic forum area I do not think anyone here is above taking leisure time to possibly watch an anime or two.

To answer the first, it's not necessarily an anime, more like a 2 episode OVA sadly. Atleast I think it's two episodes. It's called Nobless. However short it may be I think you might like it, or not. I know I did.
TheSerpent
TheSerpent
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 03.04.17 14:55

Of course no one is above entertainment, for as long as they choose. I just don't think this forum is the proper place to discuss anime.

I'm only going to speak for myself in that I'm not here in this site to entertain myself, but this isn't exactly the kind of topic that should thrive in a serious forum for higher learning and inner wisdom. I believe the question is better suited in an anime forum.

It's a question of respect to sacred practices and ideologies. And I for one find this out of place.

But I digress, freedom of expression. Have a nice week.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down